Officials found guilty in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud

so you don't like the constitution saying we are a republic?

good lord

I'm gunna go with; more choices, more people vote, more democracy

we don't have enough democracy? you believe in rule by mob?

How is more people having more and better chances to vote mob rule?

Or are you intentionally making a false assumption and then accusing me of that assumption?

gunna channel my inner Article15;

Would just one liberal denounce this.

c'mon cowards, man up.

Damn.

It is denounced. Nobody condones this behavior. Why are you so needy?

until you, every liberal ignored the subject or excused it.

Nice to see, when called out, a liberal can man the fuck up.

the last pm you sent me didn't have any comments. thinking we maxed it out

Hey Two Thumbs (Stuck Up Your Ass), some of us have to work, you know.

Did OBAMA order the petitions to be forged?

Did OBAMA condone these actions?

Did OBAMA have anything to do with this in any way whatsoever?

Until OBAMA is linked to the forgeries, this is an anecdotal incident in which the guilty party was tried and convicted. In fact, in the article, it clearly states:

“Their verdict of guilt is not a verdict against Democrats, but for honest and fair elections,” he said.

Read more: Officials found guilty in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud | Fox News

And this was quoted in a FoxNews link so it must be true! (There's your sarcasm, asshole).

Wow. I think everybody knows that the last two elections have been rigged....but I never dreamed anyone would ever get caught. Maybe there is hope for the US.

"
According to testimony from two former Board of Election officials who pled guilty, Morgan ordered Democratic officials and workers to fake the names and signatures that Obama and Clinton needed to qualify for the presidential race. Blythe, then a Board of Elections employee and Democratic Party volunteer, was accused of forging multiple pages of the Obama petitions.

Read more: Officials found guilty in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud | Fox News"

Hopefully we can finally toss the whole antiquated system of elections we have here, and go electronic.

Getting rid of the electorial college would be a big boost for democracy in this country.

Hell they can't even keep twitter secure, with all that's on the line in elections do you really think they could be secured. My opinion, maybe some day, but not now.

As for the electoral college, it serves a valuable function in our republic but you're welcome to try to amend the Constitution.

Damn.

It is denounced. Nobody condones this behavior. Why are you so needy?

Until OBAMA is linked to the forgeries, this is an anecdotal incident in which the guilty party was tried and convicted. In fact, in the article, it clearly states:

“Their verdict of guilt is not a verdict against Democrats, but for honest and fair elections,” he said.

Read more: Officials found guilty in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud | Fox News

And this was quoted in a FoxNews link so it must be true! (There's your sarcasm, asshole).

Can you deny Moabama benefited? Not making the ballot in one state could have cost him the nomination, remember this was for the primary ballot. There are no petition requirements for the general election.

Not to worry.. The left, with the help of the GOP, is about to add 11 million Democrat votes to the elections.

Everyone say, "Hell yeah!"

jury in South Bend, Indiana has found that fraud put President Obama and Hillary Clinton on the presidential primary ballot in Indiana in the 2008 election. Two Democratic political operatives were convicted Thursday night in the illegal scheme after only three hours of deliberations. They were found guilty on all counts.

And the Left shrugs, "Who Cares".

Let's see what you have here:

**two people in ONE COUNTY in Indiana decided to forge signatures for the 2008 Dem PRIMARY--- instead of getting them the old fashioned way. In other words, they were lazy.

**some person in the article, Stan Levco, (not even sure who he is because piss poor journalism from Fox)--- Stan SPECULATED that Obama MIGHT not have had enough signatures in that COUNTY to be on the state ballot, Hilary would have been on the state ballet not matter what.

**So, this speculation assumes that if the people actually went out and got the signatures they might not have gotten 500 signature in that county. Even though every other country in Indiana had enough signatures.

**Therefore Stan is an idiot. And Fox is blowing this up in into a big boogyman deal.

**And BTW, Hilary won the Dem primary.

So why the fuck is this a big deal????

Can you deny Moabama benefited? Not making the ballot in one state could have cost him the nomination, remember this was for the primary ballot. There are no petition requirements for the general election.

Obama didn't win the Indiana primary. So no, he didn't really "benefit" - Hilary did.

I have no respect for people who forge petition signatures because it shows nothing but laziness. There's no excuse to not get the signatures, it's very easy.

But it's still not really a big deal.

Pretty sure Obama (and Clinton) would have made the ballot regardless of the fraud. Sure this was blatant and I'm glad the guy was prosecuted BUT I don't think it would have affected the outcome.

Pretty sure Obama (and Clinton) would have made the ballot regardless of the fraud. Sure this was blatant and I'm glad the guy was prosecuted BUT I don't think it would have affected the outcome.

The problem is we will never know, all we can do is speculate. That is why people in a position of trust shoud go away for a very long time should they violate that trust.

Edit, Imagine how it could have effected other contest had Maobama not made it on the ballot in this one. Like I said, all we can do is speculate.

Last edited:
jury in South Bend, Indiana has found that fraud put President Obama and Hillary Clinton on the presidential primary ballot in Indiana in the 2008 election. Two Democratic political operatives were convicted Thursday night in the illegal scheme after only three hours of deliberations. They were found guilty on all counts.

And the Left shrugs, "Who Cares".

dems don't cheat only the gop does.....:eusa_whistle:

dear idiots,

we have talked about this one huh?

why do you pretend we have not.

Now this is a real story and we can tell becuase its has court documented proof to show it happened.

Why do you automatically believe this story yet refuse the same level of proof which clearly shows that the republican party has a decades long mountainous record of cheating in REAL elections by keeping legal American voters from voting?

why do you simply deny evidence that meets the very same level that this case does but is far more damaging to our elections?

because you dont want everyone to vote.

You only want your side to get away with cheating.

I dont want anyone to cheat in elections.

that makes me a patriot and you people traitors to this nation

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw]Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo) - YouTube[/ame]

you think this guy ( the founder of the heritage foundation) is a hero

Forum List

Back