Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

how many mislynches are there before the tyrants win?

Well, 10 rebels, usurper, 3 guards, ruler. Let's take the usurper out for the calculations for now.

I mislynch-9 rebels, 3 guards, 1 ruler
2 mislynches-8 rebels, 3 guards, 1 ruler
3-7-3-1
4-6-3-1
5-5-3-1
6-4-3-1

So, unless I completey f'd up the math, if no guards get hit and the usurper doesn't die, rebels can mislynch their own 5 times and lose on the 6th.

If the ruler falls, they can keep going until only one rebel and the usurper survives.
I thought lynching ruler was instant win?

Nope, It's an instant loss for the king and guards but the rebels don't win until the usurper is dead. The usurper can win with one other rebel alive. Guards and king defeat the rebels when they are equal or greater than rebels and must defeat usurper also. It's kind of confusing. Maybe Wake can clarify if needed.

how come house doesn't know about the fact that the rebels need to take out the usurper?

The Old School

Have your first vote. :)

Vote:The Old School

Forgot to add the word vote.

Avatar you broke the RVS chain, you are supposed to vote the person in front of you.

Ruler, Why? Trying to keep RVS going which is anti-town and because of this:

Sheeping Scarlet:

Vote: TheOldSchool

Regards from Rosie

Guard

@Wake .....Howcome you didn't assign me a gender? I'm not neutral, you know...

usurper, why? Because of the use of the word neutral and objection to being seen as such.

I know a josh b. He sometimes dresses as the burger king. So why not?

vote: josh b

sorry scarlet. I didn't realize you were had some plan for the random voting. Kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it?

mebelle needs to be replaced already? A record for her.

I'm half tempted to start lynching her now

Rebel

VOTE: Wolf

Purely RVS. I'll know soon enough from your posts if you're a rebel or not. LOL

Apparently Aye doesn't know how to vote either since that isn't bold. :biggrin:

I realized that after it posted. I was at work and trying to hurry before my boss looked to see what I was doing. LOL

Rebel

Vote: Wolfsister77

Poor grammar is scummy.

You ain't seen nothin' yet. And expect typos also.
Look Wolf, I agreed with your post and engaged you in banner... already buddying you!

I'm much more efficient this game.

Random question:

If a bear shits in the woods and no-one is around to hear it, does it still squeeze the Charmin?

Rebel

Reads are subject to change without notice. If your name is not mentioned above you either haven't posted yet or haven't posted enough to get a read on yet.

Enjoy!!

how many mislynches are there before the tyrants win?

Well, 10 rebels, usurper, 3 guards, ruler. Let's take the usurper out for the calculations for now.

I mislynch-9 rebels, 3 guards, 1 ruler
2 mislynches-8 rebels, 3 guards, 1 ruler
3-7-3-1
4-6-3-1
5-5-3-1
6-4-3-1

So, unless I completey f'd up the math, if no guards get hit and the usurper doesn't die, rebels can mislynch their own 5 times and lose on the 6th.

If the ruler falls, they can keep going until only one rebel and the usurper survives.
I thought lynching ruler was instant win?

I was discussing how many times the rebels can mislynch their own before they lose.

Silly Wolfie. I cannot guard myself much less anyone else.

And I Will Never Be Royal as the song goes.

Try, try again.

Regards from Rosie

Wait! I wanted to tell you the bear doesn't shit in the woods, he shits on the hill, next to our cabin. :ack-1:

The role PM doesn't say the Usurper has to be killed, it just says to watch out for him.

The Usurper is supposed to be a serial killer, but in our game it's a stripped down, Inhumane Dog Catcher, because unlike a serial killer our Usurper can't actually hurt you anymore than a rebel can which makes it lose most of its flavor.

House, all the role PM's are at the beginning of the game so using that trick to catch someone isn't going to work. The usurper wins when it is alive with one rebel-equal to or greater than the rebels and defeats the ruler and guards. The ruler and guards have to equal or outnumber the rebels and defeat the usurper. The rebels have to lynch the ruler but they still have to defeat the usurper, otherwise what incentive would they have to continue if the ruler and guards are gone and how would the usurper win then? Fact is, rebels can't win with the usurper alive. Period.

House, all the role PM's are at the beginning of the game so using that trick to catch someone isn't going to work. The usurper wins when it is alive with one rebel-equal to or greater than the rebels and defeats the ruler and guards. The ruler and guards have to equal or outnumber the rebels and defeat the usurper. The rebels have to lynch the ruler but they still have to defeat the usurper, otherwise what incentive would they have to continue if the ruler and guards are gone and how would the usurper win then? Fact is, rebels can't win with the usurper alive. Period.

Which just makes it that much sadder when scum doesn't even do their homework. :(

Anywho, that's a creative take on it. Reads to me like the role PM leaves a way for more than one team to win. Rebels insta-win if we lynch king right off as our role PM states, and Usurper wins for not being killed.

The usurper isn't competing with the rebels, they're just a lone wolf trying to take the crown.

Yep, read the role PM's again... Usurper is basically a declawed cat the scum has to worry about... NOT THE REBELS.

IOW, we need to protect the Usurper as an insurance policy, newb.

If the game gets down to one rebel and the usurper, the usurper wins. At least that's how I understand it. So yes, the usurper is a problem that needs to be taken out.

Usurper has to kill the rebels too to win. They have to be the last one standing. It is common sense that the rebels have to defeat this threat also. It's common sense House.

If the game gets down to one rebel and the usurper, the usurper wins. At least that's how I understand it. So yes, the usurper is a problem that needs to be taken out.

That's in a long game scenario, but the roe PM doesn't say jack shit about having to kill the usurper AND king. If we one shot the king, it's game over because we outnumber the usurper.

Forum List

Back