Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

hershey-inside.jpg

There were no good images to use for "vanilla processing plant" so I just grabbed this image instead. Today theme is "Important Locations".

Vote Count~3.1

Nutz-
AyeCan'tSeeYou-
Avatar4321-AyeCantSeeYou, Nutz, RosieS (Lynch)
RosieS-
No Lynch-

Not Voting: Avatar4321
With 4 Alive It's 3 to Lynch

Deadline is: March 7th, @8pm

Mod Note: The CFO character is easily the least compelling of the brothers while watching "Empire". The bro who's homosexual has the best story arc so far. But cookie and Mrs. Calhoun are interesting characters too.

Welcome Avatar4321. You are aligned with yourself!

You are a Serial Killer.

FLAVOR...(THIS HAS NO BEARING ON THE GAME)
You came to Cityville to escape your past. You went to the academy at Purplecity and as a rookie you killed someone while they were unarmed. You planted a knife on them and got away with it. But the shooting was controversial and to escape the heat you came here to Cityville.

It's been decades since and you've been able to control your urge to kill but things have reached a tipping point. You've retired from the force, but not from the killing......

cereal2x-inset-community.jpg

The simple folks of Cityville have won the game!!!!

Welcome RosieS/Nutz. You are aligned with the town.

You are a VANILLA TOWNIE! Vanilla townies are the heart and soul of Cityville!

During the day you may talk and vote.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Welcome AyeCantSeeYou. You are aligned with the town.

You are a Modified Beloved Princess!

FLAVOR: (THIS HAS NO BEARING ON THE GAME)
You're the daughter of the C.E.O. for the vanilla processing plant in town. You're a princess in everything but name. You're all grown up now and of course you have nothing better to do but get involved in politics. You're going to inherit the leadership of the company someday but before then you want to secure a strong political position.

But things are just so weird right now. Well you might as well get this house in order before you take over the company. A favorable political climate can only help and if you can expose the corruption in this town then all the better.

Like I mentioned at the start...this game will affect the next game. Things that mattered.

1) There was a beloved princess alive at the end of the game. Endgammed or otherwise.

2) Town won.

3) The Vigilante got lynched before the serial killer.

4) There was one PR left alive, town or otherwise.

So I'd like to apologize for the game being run as it did. I simply could not get more players. I did not expect this to be only 8 players, but I was absolutely requiring this to be a multiball game. I couldn't have three scum. Think about it like this. Town lynched incorrectly only once. If nutz was scum then town would have just lost even after lynching correctly. I suppose I could have made Wake a cop, but I don't think a cop would have been strong enough. Sensor is a crazy powerful role and I felt like this would give me a chance to see it at last.

Good game guys. I was playing on the assumption there was a second. That explains why all the kills were mine.

LOL Good Times. I Still feel like a loser for getting FA lynched. :clap2:

Good game guys. I was playing on the assumption there was a second. That explains why all the kills were mine.
By the way, that FA hammer was very awesome. Like someone who feared no repurcussions. It was one of the best scum hammers I've ever seen.

FA can feel vindicated because he won with the town. And I've seen better scum quickhammers many times. Even participated in them myself.

Thanks lulz for modding!!

It was a cool game and I enjoyed playing with you all. Hope to do it again sometime.

gg town and that turbolynch of Avi was sweet!! :biggrin:

FA can feel vindicated because he won with the town. And I've seen better scum quickhammers many times. Even participated in them myself.

Thanks lulz for modding!!

It was a cool game and I enjoyed playing with you all. Hope to do it again sometime.

gg town and that turbolynch of Avi was sweet!! :biggrin:
Damn straight I am vindicated. We took this one for town though it was straight up because House was bagged day one.

And that turbo was pretty awesome - not a single word that day lol.

I have no idea why you killed me when Rosie and Nutz were pretty much confirmed town.

Because I was assuming two scum. Which means nutz was it.

I kill you. I figured he would kill one of the others and I might have a shot. Because it became apparent I couldn't win because of that sensor.

What is a beloved princess anyway?
Welcome AyeCantSeeYou. You are aligned with the town.

You are a Modified Beloved Princess!

FLAVOR: (THIS HAS NO BEARING ON THE GAME)
You're the daughter of the C.E.O. for the vanilla processing plant in town. You're a princess in everything but name. You're all grown up now and of course you have nothing better to do but get involved in politics. You're going to inherit the leadership of the company someday but before then you want to secure a strong political position.

But things are just so weird right now. Well you might as well get this house in order before you take over the company. A favorable political climate can only help and if you can expose the corruption in this town then all the better.
/END FLAVOR

If you are killed or lynched during the day, then the next day phase will be skipped. If you are killed during the night, then the next night phase will be skipped.

During the day you may talk and vote.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Basically, the team that killed aye was the team that was going to lose. If she was a day one lynch and you guys didn't double target/kill each other - that would have been it - 4 town dead by day 2.

That is why she tried to draw the NK.

Forum List

Back