Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

LOL- We turbolynched her today in record time. :biggrin:

Took ya'll long enough! I laid out the case on her already. When she refused to answer anything I asked, that should have been the damn seal-on-the-deal right there.

I'm just really glad to see that I was right with my case on SR to some extent- I had assumed SR was Guard/Ruler with Shaitra as Rebel, but both being scum works too.

Sorry if I was unnecessarily rude to anyone else, by the way. Sometimes mafia gets heated.

AyeCantSeeYou I was all about getting rid of threats to me. You shoulda called off your guard dog rather than tunnel me. We could lived until 7 players...

Even with 2 guards down, and not knowing who the last one was (even though I had an idea), I would have taken you on to the very end.

AyeCantSeeYou since you're the ruler, you figured I was usurper which meant I was forced to come after you, you providing a stronger suspect (even if not accurate) would have helped us both. I had ZERO leash to speak of.

AyeCantSeeYou since you're the ruler, you figured I was usurper which meant I was forced to come after you, you providing a stronger suspect (even if not accurate) would have helped us both. I had ZERO leash to speak of.

I was starting on Arden when you came after me. LOL

AyeCantSeeYou I was all about getting rid of threats to me. You shoulda called off your guard dog rather than tunnel me. We could lived until 7 players...

no, it was going to end in either your lynch or my ruler for that day. there was no way i was going to let you out of it.

Yay! I was right and sis scum. I may be getting better at this. Just a quick celebratory post since I am in SF before I head to another meeting.

Sorry I wasn't all that active guys.

And btw my sister was right. Lynching lurkers like myself is optimal. It is how scum that have to survive can avoid detection. However sis's lack of a tunnel on me or attempted tunnel clued me in that she might be scum. It was way too casual a maybe for me which is weird.

Anywho good work town!

I was pretty sure that Scarlet was the Usurper from the get-go. Her play was close to identical to her play in a game at the MS site where she was Scum. She was lynched there day 2.

Aye, I didn't actually understand what you were asking... I never refuse to answer anything unless I outright state that I refuse to answer because XYZ.

Oh, besides the just completed newbie game 1532, I am in ika's micro 402 and open 575 which hasn't started yet. Between that and the 2 here coming up, that is my absolute max!! Actually, beyond max but luckily the games give you plenty of time to participate so I won't burn out or have to replace.

Forum List

Back