Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

House isn't that experienced. He still fell for the revelation of me being ice immune and jumping to lynch me despite me basically saying it was a trap. He's just charismatic and logical. He'll be deadly in a few games.

I need to roll scum on this board. :S
:eek: Would we be able to see a different gameplay? :cool:

Yes but it would take work. My scumgame is much better than my town game.

Based on Game 3, that would have to be the case.
This was one of my best towngames.

That saddens me. "Trust me because I am me" really wasn't working so well for town. Wolf and Cafe turned that last lynch off the coincidence between the fakeclaim and my prior blather.[/QUOTE]

And if I wanted, I could have simply avoided it by rushing in with a v/la right after Wolf asked me to vig Aye & killed her that night.

As I said, I was just ready to move on.[/QUOTE]

It would not have worked. Killing me would of killed your lifeline. 2 of them were suspicious of me and if I came up town, they'd zero in on you right away, especially since SR had you in her sights already and Aye, Cafe, Math were not really suspicious of each other and 2 of them were practically conftowns.

You would of been dead meat regardless. Only everyone would of been entertained with a few lines of me cursing you in the dz and voting your ass immediately in the next game. :biggrin:

House isn't that experienced. He still fell for the revelation of me being ice immune and jumping to lynch me despite me basically saying it was a trap. He's just charismatic and logical. He'll be deadly in a few games.

That saddens me. "Trust me because I am me" really wasn't working so well for town. Wolf and Cafe turned that last lynch off the coincidence between the fakeclaim and my prior blather.[/QUOTE]

It would not have mattered if you had not said anything, the claim made no sense, especially his saying he discovered it along the course of the game sometime. His claimed reeked, even without your supposition of VIG returning.[/QUOTE]

Then why did you ask Wolf about what I had said and say it was really important in bold letters?

That saddens me. "Trust me because I am me" really wasn't working so well for town. Wolf and Cafe turned that last lynch off the coincidence between the fakeclaim and my prior blather.

And if I wanted, I could have simply avoided it by rushing in with a v/la right after Wolf asked me to vig Aye & killed her that night.

As I said, I was just ready to move on.

It would not have worked. Killing me would of killed your lifeline. 2 of them were suspicious of me and if I came up town, they'd zero in on you right away, especially since SR had you in her sights already and Aye, Cafe, Math were not really suspicious of each other and 2 of them were practically conftowns.

You would of been dead meat regardless. Only everyone would of been entertained with a few lines of me cursing you in the dz and voting your ass immediately in the next game. :biggrin:

Watch this next game, he'll get "rebel" and spend the entire game trying to convince us he is not the King......:D:D

That saddens me. "Trust me because I am me" really wasn't working so well for town. Wolf and Cafe turned that last lynch off the coincidence between the fakeclaim and my prior blather.

Watch this next game, he'll get "rebel" and spend the entire game trying to convince us he is not the King......:D:D[/QUOTE]

Or he'll get ruler and I'll have to be a guard and try to save his ass. Grrrrrr...................:p

Watch this next game, he'll get "rebel" and spend the entire game trying to convince us he is not the King......:D:D

The comments on this post are all screwed up.....I tried to fix them, but only after I posted them, and I think I made it worse......scratch it. And whoever messed up first....you need to watch it.......please review first.....:D

It would not have mattered if you had not said anything, the claim made no sense, especially his saying he discovered it along the course of the game sometime. His claimed reeked, even without your supposition of VIG returning.[/QUOTE]

Then why did you ask Wolf about what I had said and say it was really important in bold letters?[/QUOTE]

I asked for a few reasons, ( at first I did think it may relate to you but I had no clue what he had claimed the day prior) I realized his claim made no sense, (remember I had no clue at the time exactly what he was claiming). I had asked her the day before we knew about his supposed VIG ability if there was something she needed to share with us regarding House, as I had suspected he claimed to her when she said she was willing to die for him and see him to the end ( again that was before he claimed on the thread) Something was not sitting right there. She ignored me though because she thought he was telling the truth.

As soon as House made a PR claim I recalled your comment about VIG and thought they may be related, it just happened he did it on his own. Either way his saying "something basically fell into his lap during the course of the game came off as total BS, even if he had said he had some other PR drop into his lap) It made no sense to strip SR and give another PR.

Or he'll get ruler and I'll have to be a guard and try to save his ass. Grrrrrr...................:p

I'll be watching you very carefully.............and him, too....no more surprise gifts at the end of the game....hahahaha......special Vig crap....

I'll be watching you very carefully.............and him, too....no more surprise gifts at the end of the game....hahahaha......special Vig crap....

The sneak never told me it was a surprise gift. I thought he had it from the beginning. That kind of trick will never work on me again with both Sameech and House using it.

The sneak never told me it was a surprise gift. I thought he had it from the beginning. That kind of trick will never work on me again with both Sameech and House using it.

I was PMing Wake about that last day as he was the only one I could discuss it with. I really thought he had lost you much much earlier in the day when you posted OK to him in the GT and the QT. You did well with the staredown wiuth town though. I was surprised you didn't flinch.

Forum List

Back