Official USMB Debate 2020 -- "Round One" Thread..

Was the first presidential debate a "shit show"?

• Yes

Votes: 59 88.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
His lack of courage in answering the packing of the Supreme Court is interesting. We ll see if this hurts Biden.
Biden punted
Yes. Unfortunate. Shows cowardice.

Trump didn’t punt on condemning White Supremacy
He just can’t do it. Looked like he was going to at first, then backed away
He said Proud Boys stand down and Biden said Antifa is an idea?

No. He didn't say ”Proud Boys stand down”.
He did. LoneLoser. Turn up your miracle ear, fatty.
ShortBus, Impeached Trump said, "stand back and stand by." Asked to condemn white supremacists, he instead tells them to stand by.

face-palm-gif.278959
Stand down and stand back
LOL

It's like you rightards live in an alternate universe where you make up your own alternative facts.

No moron, he said, "stand back and stand by." And immediately after telling thd Proud Boys to "stand by," he says, "but I'll tell you what, I'll tell you what, somebody's got to do something about Antifa and the left." So rather than condemn white supremacists, he gives them the green light to "do something" about the left. He's a sick fuck who supports white supremacy.

Not what happened. If you’re just going to stick to ad Hominems pick a different user to troll. Thanks.

It's EXACTLY what happened. The Proud Boys have already adopted the phrase "Stand back and stand by" as their new motto and they're promoting it.

Sucks to be a stupid Trump Troll.

Again. Please stop interfering in our elections. Thank you

Hunter was discharged for testing positive when given a drug test...
And the other questions:
Does he support the Green New Deal or not?
Do any law enforcement agencies endorse Biden?
Does Biden support ending the filibuster?
Does Biden support expanding the SCOTUS?
Who would Biden nominate for the SCOTUS if he wins?

His lack of courage in answering the packing of the Supreme Court is interesting. We ll see if this hurts Biden.
Biden punted

ShortBus, Impeached Trump said, "stand back and stand by." Asked to condemn white supremacists, he instead tells them to stand by.

face-palm-gif.278959
LOL

It's like you rightards live in an alternate universe where you make up your own alternative facts.

No moron, he said, "stand back and stand by." And immediately after telling thd Proud Boys to "stand by," he says, "but I'll tell you what, I'll tell you what, somebody's got to do something about Antifa and the left." So rather than condemn white supremacists, he gives them the green light to "do something" about the left. He's a sick fuck who supports white supremacy.

Not what happened. If you’re just going to stick to ad Hominems pick a different user to troll. Thanks.

ShortBus, I posted that with a link to the video of him saying everything I quoted him saying. You denying reality doesn't mean he didn't refuse to condemn white supremacists; it just means you're a fucking nut. :cuckoo:

Just as I figured you cannot be civil. Enjoy your echo chamber.

Why should people be civil with someone who's denying what is shown on video? If you're gonna blatantly lie like that, you should expect incivility.

I watched it live and you have never been civil. You’re the epitome of what is wrong with America. Just come out of the closet and stop being so miserable.

He said Antifa is an idea and to send shrinks with police officers on calls. He is nuts.

THANK YOU I mean WTF and where was Wallace follow up on that??? Thug is shooting up a neighborhood and Biden wants to send in a social worker the guy is disconnected from reality.

No, it is YOU who are disconnected from reality. The social worker/psychiatrist is to accompany officers on family disturbance and mental health calls. So that when the police get there and the naked guy is running around and screaming, the police don't kill him because he won't calm down.

This week, two cities paid out $32 million for the wrongful deaths of Breonna Taylor and William Green. Green was shot 6 times in the head by police as he sat with his hands cuffed behind his back, in the front seat of the police cruiser. His family received $20 million and the cop has been charged with 2nd degree murder.

Taxpayers are tired of having to pay out tax dollars which should be going to schools, and roads, and city services, going to yet another grieving black family, who was wantonly killed in police custody. Joe Arpaio was voted out as Sheriff because the citizens of Maricopa County paid $20 million out of their own pockets, to the victims of Arpaio's attacks on Hispanics.

1500 Americans died at the hands of the police, or while in police custody, last year. It's not just the anger, the rioting and the looting, it's the $300 million American taxpayers paid out to the victims of police brutality. That comes directly out of the pockets of every home owner in the city/county/community.
Please stop interfering in our elections.

You first.
I am an American from Boston. You’re a dirty Canuck hag. Please stop interfering in our elections

Biden punted

face-palm-gif.278959
LOL

It's EXACTLY what happened. The Proud Boys have already adopted the phrase "Stand back and stand by" as their new motto and they're promoting it.

Proud boys are run by a black man how could they be a white supremacist group if their leader is a black man

He is Hispanic. Jeezuz!

This thread and it's trump supporters both belong in the Rubber Room.

The most dominant feature tonight was Trump's total lack of decorum and as usual his inability to not follow the rules. Trump supporters hoped that Biden would appear to have dementia, he proved that BIG LIE went the way of other threads attacking the former VP over the weeks before.

Trump worked very hard to upset Mr. Biden, and Mr. Biden kept his cool until the last moment when he defended his sons. However, Biden maintained his composure and looked directly into the camera's red light and did not attack trump's family, he said to the millions watching, that the debate was not about his family or Trump's, but "your families".

The next debate needs to shut off the microphone once their two minutes are up, and not allow either trump or Biden to try shout down the opponent. Trump will likely have another stroke if that happens.
Trump was on uppers.

Was biden gaffe free? No, but I think he did a lot better than most people were expecting.

Some analyst are saying Biden was on the verge of a gaffe many times but Trump interrupted and saved Biden from himself.
Possibly. Another reason why trump was actually working against his own interest here.

So, how did the Slow Joe win the debate again? :blahblah:

I don't know that biden won the debate so much as trump lost the debate.

When the leader of the free world goes on national television, and in front of the entire world, and acts like that, its not good. Thats all I'm saying.

Biden called the POTUS a liar, racist, murderer, and a number of nasty names and it's Trump you have an issue with??

I'm not dismissing biden. I'm also not saying trump shouldn't be allowed to defend against those attacks. What im saying is, this debate was televised for the entire world to see. When you are that visible, you need to be more distinguished. BOTH of them.

Biden punted

face-palm-gif.278959
LOL

What’s wrong with that?

Meanwhile BLM has their slogan, “Burn It Down”, and that’s just fine with twats like you.

Biden punted

face-palm-gif.278959
LOL

Proud boys are run by a black man how could they be a white supremacist group if their leader is a black man

He is Hispanic. Jeezuz!

He’s got the same complexion as African-American men moron

Biden punted

face-palm-gif.278959
LOL

ShortBus, I posted that with a link to the video of him saying everything I quoted him saying. You denying reality doesn't mean he didn't refuse to condemn white supremacists; it just means you're a fucking nut. :cuckoo:

Just as I figured you cannot be civil. Enjoy your echo chamber.

Why should people be civil with someone who's denying what is shown on video? If you're gonna blatantly lie like that, you should expect incivility.

President Trump already denounced them years ago. Try again, asshole.

Biden punted

face-palm-gif.278959
Unfortunately this debate encompassed how divided we are.
How can we not be divided when we have a president who condones white supremacy because it gives him votes?
Can you give us some names of these white supremacy we can condone them.. Or are you just making up imaginary groups
Impeached Trump named one -- then couldn't bring himself to condemn them.

Biden punted

face-palm-gif.278959
Unfortunately this debate encompassed how divided we are.
How can we not be divided when we have a president who condones white supremacy because it gives him votes?
Can you give us some names of these white supremacy we can condone them.. Or are you just making up imaginary groups
Impeached Trump named one -- then couldn't bring himself to condemn them.
Proud boys is run by a black man

Unfortunately, this tactic that trump is taking, I don't think, is going to play well for him. He is acting like a bully and trying to monopolize the time. He needs to at least let biden answer and stop interrupting constantly.

He's even arguing with the moderator.

I think a president needs to act presidential. There needs to be decorum if you hold the office. I dont mean you need to bend on policy, but how you conduct yourself must be in accordance with the office of the president.
Biden was fed the question and giving scripted answers. Trump is getting him off script...which is good.

Biden punted

face-palm-gif.278959
LOL

He is Hispanic. Jeezuz!

He’s got the same complexion as African-American men moron

Damn. And I thought Faun was crazy. You two deserve one another

Forum List

Back