Official USMB Debate 2020 -- "Round One" Thread..

Was the first presidential debate a "shit show"?

• Yes

Votes: 59 88.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
This debate:

_113273490_53678151_10155923998416319_3409052874414489600_o.jpg

Refuses to condemn white supremacists.

Was that one really that hard? Biden should have condemned ANTIFA and Trump should have condemned the Proud Boys.

They both blew that one.

LIAR. Yes he did !!!!

He pivoted to Antifa. He could have clearly and decisively said that he condemns them. Instead he acted like he didn't even know who they are. Then he wanted to talk about Antifa instead.
He did tell the Proud Boys to stand down. Biden said Antifa was just an idea.

I don't know Bo Biden.....I know about Hunter Biden who made a fortune and never had a job!

YOU GO MR PRESIDENT! yes! :clap:

Refuses to condemn white supremacists.

Was that one really that hard? Biden should have condemned ANTIFA and Trump should have condemned the Proud Boys.

They both blew that one.

LIAR. Yes he did !!!!

He pivoted to Antifa. He could have clearly and decisively said that he condemns them. Instead he acted like he didn't even know who they are. Then he wanted to talk about Antifa instead.
He did tell the Proud Boys to stand down. Biden said Antifa was just an idea.

That was weak. He pivoted.

Biden also blew that question.

I have lost all respect for Chris Wallace. He's a disgrace.
How? He's doing the best he can, short of outright telling the president to shut up, he's doing the best he can. I wouldnt want to be sitting in that chair trying to moderate the president and former vp.

Repeatedly chris has been trying to back trump down and get him to let biden talk. Repeatedly he has told trump he is interrupting.

Forum List

Back