Official Sign Up Thread for USMB Halloween Game

PM's have been sent to those that haven't told me what Halloween character they want to be. Please reply to the PM and not in this thread.

i already knwo the setup aye. it would be unfair for me to play

While I have no problem with anyone coming in to play... I'm expecting those who sign up to... play. It's tough when you sign up and then replace out very quickly.

She either signs up and asks for replacement (repeatedly) or signs up and barely posts anything for days and has to be prodded and then just says there's too much to catch up on. Or she does things that hurt her team's wincon like quickhammering a townie before she can speak for herself or votes a townie in lylo and walks away, thus hurting her team. So, I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but I will out if she plays. Mebelle, I'm sorry, I like you as a person, but you do the same stuff every time you play and I don't want to deal with it.

/out

if mebelle is in

I'd play if MeBelle's in, but I strongly urge Aye to seek one or two backup players just in case. If you ask nicely, that's a ton of good players at the main site willing to come on over.

I think you /in, MeBelle, and then play a little bit... and then replace out.

Mafia is an extremely complicated, challenging, and rewarding game that does require a bit of time. When you join a game, and then replace out before the first Day ends, it does put a burden/panic on the mod to find a player willing to side in. It's a little tougher at USMB because Mafia here is still just in it's very initial stage. It hasn't yet bloomed into a massive gaming community yet. Soon I'll be running multiple Newbie games simultaneously, and inviting many members to join.

If you stick with the game, even if you don't post that much, it at least helps keep the game churning. What we want is activity, and the more activity the games generate, the more awesome and intense they become. :D

/out

I'll play backup if needed, but the drama btwn posters is distraction as far as I'm concerned.

:(

I think you /in, MeBelle, and then play a little bit... and then replace out.

Mafia is an extremely complicated, challenging, and rewarding game that does require a bit of time. When you join a game, and then replace out before the first Day ends, it does put a burden/panic on the mod to find a player willing to side in. It's a little tougher at USMB because Mafia here is still just in it's very initial stage. It hasn't yet bloomed into a massive gaming community yet. Soon I'll be running multiple Newbie games simultaneously, and inviting many members to join.

If you stick with the game, even if you don't post that much, it at least helps keep the game churning. What we want is activity, and the more activity the games generate, the more awesome and intense they become. :D

Wake, as you well know I had an emegency and PM'd you.

The way the game was set up it looked to me like it would be fast paced and I wouldn't have time for it.
I was wrong. The game lasted over a month. I bowed out before the game even started.

My bowing out was an attempt to be considerate to the rest of the players.

Very sad that my consideration was not understood.

I'm sorry to hear about the emergency, and I hope things are okay.

The latest (Wake) game was just one of a few I've noticed where your participation has been minimal/non-existent, and I was just wondering why.

It hurts town morale when a player develops a reputation for going AWOL.

OK, I forgot that.

That changes things a little.

I'm willing to see how this one goes.

/out

I'll play backup if needed, but the drama btwn posters is distraction as far as I'm concerned.

:(

/OUT

I'm with you...but I won't bother trying to be back up.

Last edited:
I don't mind you playing, MeBelle.

It's understandable that life gets in the way at times.

Forum List

Back