Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

Today begins the reversal of sentiments for the powers that be
be. America and Trump haters will wail for a long time to come but the numbers are coming down the right side of the peak.
Great economic suffering will occur even though great health suffering did not and as a Very few of said from Day 1, this whole agenda driven thing was a convenient overreaction.
Deaths are deaths and that’s sad but the disproportionate overreacting and violin playing can end now .
Numbers coming down will never change this failure of his he let get out of hand, by not taking it seriously for over two months. And he still isn't today. He's been a disaster from the start.

TDS

Left claim that Trump downplayed the virus for weeks, or even months. Ne did not, he reacted on time, and left accused him of premature reactions, and racism.

Let's put it this way. None of the leaders of France, Italy, or Spain "downplayed" the virus, and they reacted later than Trump, and we see their results.

Does anyone think these never Trump idiots will be blaming the leaders of France, Italy, or Spain for the deaths in those countries?
Every expert on this subject will tell you he did downplay it. Present to me documented evidence that shows us Trump did not down play this virus for over two months.

I cannot present evidence of something that doesn't exist. If you have evidence it does, you're free to show it.

Trump blames WHO for Trump's failures in his response to this virus. He's a coward who can't own up to his own failures; Deadline: White House on MSNBC

1585457846738.png

be. America and Trump haters will wail for a long time to come but the numbers are coming down the right side of the peak.
Great economic suffering will occur even though great health suffering did not and as a Very few of said from Day 1, this whole agenda driven thing was a convenient overreaction.
Deaths are deaths and that’s sad but the disproportionate overreacting and violin playing can end now .
Numbers coming down will never change this failure of his he let get out of hand, by not taking it seriously for over two months. And he still isn't today. He's been a disaster from the start.

TDS

Left claim that Trump downplayed the virus for weeks, or even months. Ne did not, he reacted on time, and left accused him of premature reactions, and racism.

Let's put it this way. None of the leaders of France, Italy, or Spain "downplayed" the virus, and they reacted later than Trump, and we see their results.

Does anyone think these never Trump idiots will be blaming the leaders of France, Italy, or Spain for the deaths in those countries?
Every expert on this subject will tell you he did downplay it. Present to me documented evidence that shows us Trump did not down play this virus for over two months.

I cannot present evidence of something that doesn't exist. If you have evidence it does, you're free to show it.
Already done it dozens of times on this forum. This Is Trump’s Fault

At a session with state governors on February 10, Trump predicted that the virus would quickly disappear on its own. “Now, the virus that we’re talking about having to do—you know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat—as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April. We’re in great shape though. We have 12 cases—11 cases, and many of them are in good shape now.” On February 14, Trump repeated his assurance that the virus would disappear by itself. He tweeted again on February 24 that he had the virus “very much under control in the USA.” On February 27, he said that the virus would disappear “like a miracle.” And this is just getting started.

Alex Berenson

@AlexBerenson

·
1h

1/ #COVIDー19 is devastating hospitals and employees nationally. But not for the reason you think. They are empty - prepared for a surge that has not come - and burning cash. An executive reports his group’s stronger hospitals have “months” of cash; the weaker ones have “weeks.”

Lots of hospitals laying off staff because they have nothing to do with non-essential procedures banned.

EVGc27FUEAEu8YG

That shows how mild the virus is. Zero hospitalizations. Just more evidence the vast majority of people who have died were already in the hospital dying of something else.

I personally visited my local hospital a few days ago. It's a 350 bed level 2 trauma center with over 2000 employees.- this is a fairly large facility. There were no crowds, no pandemonium, no panic. It was a ghost town. They had a tent set up for Covid19 testing- not even one car in line.

The nurse I spoke with told me that are so slow, they are laying off people - thanks to the prohibition on "non-essential" procedures.
Lots of hospitals are in financial trouble not because of the virus but hysterical reaction to it.

TDS

At a session with state governors on February 10, Trump predicted that the virus would quickly disappear on its own. “Now, the virus that we’re talking about having to do—you know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat—as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April. We’re in great shape though. We have 12 cases—11 cases, and many of them are in good shape now.” On February 14, Trump repeated his assurance that the virus would disappear by itself. He tweeted again on February 24 that he had the virus “very much under control in the USA.” On February 27, he said that the virus would disappear “like a miracle.” And this is just getting started.

The only way this very mild virus will go away is on its own similar to the many other viruses we have.

I personally visited my local hospital a few days ago. It's a 350 bed level 2 trauma center with over 2000 employees.- this is a fairly large facility. There were no crowds, no pandemonium, no panic. It was a ghost town. They had a tent set up for Covid19 testing- not even one car in line.

The nurse I spoke with told me that are so slow, they are laying off people - thanks to the prohibition on "non-essential" procedures.
Lots of hospitals are in financial trouble not because of the virus but hysterical reaction to it.

What do we have now...

Left claims Trump did not reacted on time and he was downplaying the issue.

When he issued travel ban from China, he was blasted by the left for premature reaction and being racist. Turns out, his reaction was spot on, and earlier than other nations.

They know that, so they turn to "downplaying". If he issued travel ban, how is that "downplaying"? Nobody knew at the time how far would it go and how serious would get. However, his social distancing guidelines were widely ignored, especially by the blue states. I don't see he downplayed anything, he did what was in his power, and the rest is on Governors and states.

Reporting of dead from COVID-19 is a big mystery to me. Many who have died from other illnesses are counted as COVID deaths. Number of dead by pneumonia is cut in half or probably more. So if numbers are wrong, and death rate is not that high, looks like Trump downplaying the issue is a good thing. Right?

TDS

The only way this very mild virus will go away is on its own similar to the many other viruses we have.
"Mild virus?" Says who?

EVGc27FUEAEu8YG

That shows how mild the virus is. Zero hospitalizations. Just more evidence the vast majority of people who have died were already in the hospital dying of something else.
Really? Those folks dying of something else must have been dying for a very long time in the hospital then, because New york had to set up tent hospitals in Central Park for Covid patients, because of all the filled up beds in their regular hospitals of sick patients dying of something else? Who knew right?

TDS

That's evidence ?

ROTFlMAO

Forum List

Back