Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

I guarantee you 90% of Ender of Mankind Shutdown crowd were not old enough to have experienced the arrival of AIDS. If you had been you would not be quaking in your shoes bullshitters over this

Promised for the next 2 weeks (said this over a week ago):

Screenshot-20200408-174955-Chrome.jpg

I guarantee you 90% of Ender of Mankind Shutdown crowd were not old enough to have experienced the arrival of AIDS. If you had been you would not be quaking in your shoes bullshitters over this.

but yet those numbers are in the ball park of what Dr. Fauci said (not by Monday ofc).
This video went out a WEEK AGO. He promised "hell" in the next COUPLE WEEKS.

DO THE MATH.

LIBS have till Monday for their "hell week" . They better get crackin!

Maybe they'll turn on the furnaces and chuck people in who are still alive like the xhinks ...

Yesterday I got a message on my phone from the audi dealer they're having a yuge sale...i just bought one in december ... ....today I get one from a real estate brokeR who I contacted more than a year ago ...its a great time to buy....they're dying out there and it ain't the king flu that's killin em...

I guarantee you 90% of Ender of Mankind Shutdown crowd were not old enough to have experienced the arrival of AIDS. If you had been you would not be quaking in your shoes bullshitters over this
I've thought so too. I believed THEN it would literally WIPE OUT MANKIND. I'm older and wiser now.

DAMN!!! Im right again. I should be giving mild corona virus updates.
Myths about corona

Remember when i surmised a few days ago the people dying were already sick in the hospital?

"Morse: And those 2% who die are the sickest. They're in the hospital already. So even those in the hospital have probably a 98% chance of surviving. So it's not a death sentence. I agree."
"it seems to be a mild type of viral infection."

I have been calling it mild for some time. Moral of the story its a mild virus and like i have said many times the vast majority of people dying were already in the hospital dying of something else.
No, sorry, that's wrong and stupid.

Another wonderful aspect of this for the lib loons Trump/America haters is that there is No Way to measure what the lockdown accomplished.
How wonderful to be able to claim that the results were because “we locked everyone down and saved millions” because there is nothing to compare with or against to prove or disprove.
Great win win no matter the outcome for the closedown nutters. .

I've thought so too. I believed THEN it would literally WIPE OUT MANKIND. I'm older and wiser now.
It was a death sentence. For nearly a decade if you got it you were going to die, 100%. Not this 0.1% crap

It looks like now is a good time to remind everyone that the estimates are being revised downward due to the social distancing projects undertaken. So, the same trump cultists who are cackling and prancing and dancing about the downward revisions are the same ones who told us the distancing measures were unnecessary and would not work.

Basically, these cackling fools will declare victory no matter what. Even when the information shows they were 100% wrong, as it does now. Weird, huh?

It was a death sentence. For nearly a decade if you got it you were going to die, 100%. Not this 0.1% crap
And still we didnt react by destroying millions of lives by shutting down the country.

It looks like now is a good time to remind everyone that the estimates are being revised downward due to the social distancing projects undertaken. So, the same trump cultists who are cackling and prancing and dancing about the downward revisions are the same ones who told us the distancing measures were unnecessary and would not work.

Basically, these cackling fools will declare victory no matter what. Even when the information shows they were 100% wrong, as it does now. Weird, huh?

Liar.

Nobody said social distancing is unnecessary and wouldn't work. On the contrary, along with increased hygiene, that was all that was needed.

What unnecessary is stay at home policy that does more harm that good for all of us.

Liar.

Nobody said social distancing is unnecessary and wouldn't work. On the contrary, along with increased hygiene, that was all that was needed.

What unnecessary is stay at home policy that does more harm that good for all of us.
The left will continue to misrepresent th heir political enemies.

And still we didnt react by destroying millions of lives by shutting down the country.
Education system has been all about personal comfort for 30 years. The lib loons demand assurances they won’t get sick at the expense of everyone else. They are fragile
How many did die from Aids?
I know the freewheeling social scene of the 70s came to an end overnight and that 6 month period where hospital blood supplies became tainted was 100X more frightening than this Covid minor league player that was mistakenly elevates to the big leagues.

Nobody said social distancing is unnecessary and wouldn't work.
oh my god you really are a shameless liar, or completely delusional. You Trumpers just check your shame and integrity at the door, don't ya?

This is part where you quote whoever said it to prove your claim.

Have I said it? If you say yes, than quote where I did it, otherwise, zip it.

his is part where you quote whoever said it to prove your claim
wrong, because i know better than to ry to convince a cult freak of anything. Now, run along and find another cultist, so you can tell each other dear leader never did this or called this all a hoax.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
wrong, because i know better than to ry to convince a cult freak of anything. Now, run along and find another cultist, so you can tell each other dear leader never did this or called this all a hoax.

The problem is that you don't know better. You accuse people of lying without proof, like everyone should take your word for granted. When you can't prove it, you claim you "know better". No, you are a liar, a shill, a shameless piece of shit, hater.

I know you're hoping for angered responses and a good hate match, but I really just feel bad for you. Hate like yours and your ilk is always a coping mechanism. You use it as a bandaid for every wound, every insecurity.

Didn't get that job? Couldn't talk to that girl? Feel that stinging jealousy every time someone made it and you didn't? It must be everyone else's but your fault.

And of course you can't feel pain, right? Because that would make you a faggot.

So you'll channel it into hate, as it's the only emotion you're not afraid to express for fear of seeming weak.

So when you read this (and I know you will, because you're too insecure not to check what you stirred up) you'll probably respond with the same spite and vitriol you apply to every one who challenges you.

And even though you know as well as I do that your vicious facade has done nothing but prove how stupid you are, you'll do it until you die because its the only form of human interaction you've ever known.

Now prove your claim, liar.

The problem is that you don't know better. You accuse people of lying without proof, like everyone should take your word for granted. When you can't prove it, you claim you "know better". No, you are a liar, a shill, a shameless piece of shit, hater.

I know you're hoping for angered responses and a good hate match, but I really just feel bad for you. Hate like yours and your ilk is always a coping mechanism. You use it as a bandaid for every wound, every insecurity.

Didn't get that job? Couldn't talk to that girl? Feel that stinging jealousy every time someone made it and you didn't? It must be everyone else's but your fault.

And of course you can't feel pain, right? Because that would make you a faggot.

So you'll channel it into hate, as it's the only emotion you're not afraid to express for fear of seeming weak.

So when you read this (and I know you will, because you're too insecure not to check what you stirred up) you'll probably respond with the same spite and vitriol you apply to every one who challenges you.

And even though you know as well as I do that your vicious facade has done nothing but prove how stupid you are, you'll do it until you die because its the only form of human interaction you've ever known.

Now prove your claim, liar.
So, let me get this straight, you embarrassing freak:

You are going to sot there with a straight face and say the dumb fuckers above werent all over this board telling is that this is just a flu, and the shutdowns are an overreaction?

Please...you jist got sand in your giney when you saw my screename, and you vomited a disagreement without having any control over yourself.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Education time for the shutdown candy ass misinformed panic inducing Libs.​
Aids​
32 million total deaths. 74.9 million have had it since it’s inception so that’s a staggering percentage of decedents most likely because it was an 100% killer for a long time​
In 2018 38.9 million still have it with 770,000 deaths that year​
Corona-Balogna​

Forum List

Back