Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

I personally visited my local hospital a few days ago. It's a 350 bed level 2 trauma center with over 2000 employees.- this is a fairly large facility. There were no crowds, no pandemonium, no panic. It was a ghost town. They had a tent set up for Covid19 testing- not even one car in line.

The nurse I spoke with told me that are so slow, they are laying off people - thanks to the prohibition on "non-essential" procedures.
Lots of hospitals are in financial trouble not because of the virus but hysterical reaction to it.

What do we have now...

Left claims Trump did not reacted on time and he was downplaying the issue.

When he issued travel ban from China, he was blasted by the left for premature reaction and being racist. Turns out, his reaction was spot on, and earlier than other nations.

They know that, so they turn to "downplaying". If he issued travel ban, how is that "downplaying"? Nobody knew at the time how far would it go and how serious would get. However, his social distancing guidelines were widely ignored, especially by the blue states. I don't see he downplayed anything, he did what was in his power, and the rest is on Governors and states.

Reporting of dead from COVID-19 is a big mystery to me. Many who have died from other illnesses are counted as COVID deaths. Number of dead by pneumonia is cut in half or probably more. So if numbers are wrong, and death rate is not that high, looks like Trump downplaying the issue is a good thing. Right?
You are too stupid to see past your nose, and Trumps reaction proved to be a total disaster. What planet do you need to come from to not realize that if a man from Italy travels to China, gets infected, doesn't know he's infected, then travels to New York on business still infected, wtf good is Trumps travel ban from China going to do? :auiqs.jpg:Why are people so fucking stupid?

Today begins the reversal of sentiments for the powers that be
be. America and Trump haters will wail for a long time to come but the numbers are coming down the right side of the peak.
Great economic suffering will occur even though great health suffering did not and as a Very few of said from Day 1, this whole agenda driven thing was a convenient overreaction.
Deaths are deaths and that’s sad but the disproportionate overreacting and violin playing can end now .
Numbers coming down will never change this failure of his he let get out of hand, by not taking it seriously for over two months. And he still isn't today. He's been a disaster from the start.

TDS

Left claim that Trump downplayed the virus for weeks, or even months. Ne did not, he reacted on time, and left accused him of premature reactions, and racism.

Let's put it this way. None of the leaders of France, Italy, or Spain "downplayed" the virus, and they reacted later than Trump, and we see their results.

Does anyone think these never Trump idiots will be blaming the leaders of France, Italy, or Spain for the deaths in those countries?
Every expert on this subject will tell you he did downplay it. Present to me documented evidence that shows us Trump did not down play this virus for over two months.

I cannot present evidence of something that doesn't exist. If you have evidence it does, you're free to show it.
Already done it dozens of times on this forum. This Is Trump’s Fault

At a session with state governors on February 10, Trump predicted that the virus would quickly disappear on its own. “Now, the virus that we’re talking about having to do—you know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat—as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April. We’re in great shape though. We have 12 cases—11 cases, and many of them are in good shape now.” On February 14, Trump repeated his assurance that the virus would disappear by itself. He tweeted again on February 24 that he had the virus “very much under control in the USA.” On February 27, he said that the virus would disappear “like a miracle.” And this is just getting started.

That's evidence ?

ROTFlMAO
Those are his quotes. Explain to me how it isn't evidence?

be. America and Trump haters will wail for a long time to come but the numbers are coming down the right side of the peak.
Great economic suffering will occur even though great health suffering did not and as a Very few of said from Day 1, this whole agenda driven thing was a convenient overreaction.
Deaths are deaths and that’s sad but the disproportionate overreacting and violin playing can end now .
Numbers coming down will never change this failure of his he let get out of hand, by not taking it seriously for over two months. And he still isn't today. He's been a disaster from the start.

TDS

Left claim that Trump downplayed the virus for weeks, or even months. Ne did not, he reacted on time, and left accused him of premature reactions, and racism.

Let's put it this way. None of the leaders of France, Italy, or Spain "downplayed" the virus, and they reacted later than Trump, and we see their results.

Does anyone think these never Trump idiots will be blaming the leaders of France, Italy, or Spain for the deaths in those countries?
Every expert on this subject will tell you he did downplay it. Present to me documented evidence that shows us Trump did not down play this virus for over two months.

I cannot present evidence of something that doesn't exist. If you have evidence it does, you're free to show it.

At a session with state governors on February 10, Trump predicted that the virus would quickly disappear on its own. “Now, the virus that we’re talking about having to do—you know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat—as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April. We’re in great shape though. We have 12 cases—11 cases, and many of them are in good shape now.” On February 14, Trump repeated his assurance that the virus would disappear by itself. He tweeted again on February 24 that he had the virus “very much under control in the USA.” On February 27, he said that the virus would disappear “like a miracle.” And this is just getting started.

That's evidence ?

ROTFlMAO

Because you hold it up to a standard that hasn't been agreed to.

It only makes your argument if people buy in to what you say it means.

Which we don't.

But since you are a fucking left winger.....you know you are right.

Even though you lost the election and this corona thing is fast falling through the floor like impeachment....you just know because....

You are a FUCKING LEFT WINGER.

I personally visited my local hospital a few days ago. It's a 350 bed level 2 trauma center with over 2000 employees.- this is a fairly large facility. There were no crowds, no pandemonium, no panic. It was a ghost town. They had a tent set up for Covid19 testing- not even one car in line.

The nurse I spoke with told me that are so slow, they are laying off people - thanks to the prohibition on "non-essential" procedures.
Lots of hospitals are in financial trouble not because of the virus but hysterical reaction to it.

What do we have now...

When he issued travel ban from China, he was blasted by the left for premature reaction and being racist. Turns out, his reaction was spot on, and earlier than other nations.

They know that, so they turn to "downplaying". If he issued travel ban, how is that "downplaying"? Nobody knew at the time how far would it go and how serious would get. However, his social distancing guidelines were widely ignored, especially by the blue states. I don't see he downplayed anything, he did what was in his power, and the rest is on Governors and states.

Reporting of dead from COVID-19 is a big mystery to me. Many who have died from other illnesses are counted as COVID deaths. Number of dead by pneumonia is cut in half or probably more. So if numbers are wrong, and death rate is not that high, looks like Trump downplaying the issue is a good thing. Right?
You are too stupid to see past your nose, and Trumps reaction proved to be a total disaster. What planet do you need to come from to not realize that if a man from Italy travels to China, gets infected, doesn't know he's infected, then travels to New York on business still infected, wtf good is Trumps travel ban from China going to do? :auiqs.jpg:Why are people so fucking stupid?

Once again we see....the left winger assholes.

You have to see it my way....or....you are stupid.

I am the superior intellect (even though the best I can produce is Biden).....

Even though we don't know how people got infected and we really don't know how many are dying from the virus.....

But hey.....TDS is strong the left winger assholes are running a fever.

31,070 new cases and 1,926 new deaths.

Still looks shitty to me.
But ha, if you are Trump toad, look over there at the new unproven drug for malaria to cure covid that hasn't been proven. It would be funny as hell, if it weren't so tragically dangerous and stupid. Trump supporters have dug a hole they can't get out of. But you know what, they can dig it even deeper by inventing something else dumber than what they did before. And they will. My God these folks are so fucking gone in the head. They'll believe anything Trump says. And they are enabling this idiot in chief to kill more.

TDS

That's evidence ?

ROTFlMAO

Which we don't.

Even though you lost the election and this corona thing is fast falling through the floor like impeachment....you just know because....

There is nothing to agree or disagree about. Trumps quotes are his quotes. Unless you have re-invented your own version of semantics, Trumps quotes could be construed as maybe fourth or fifth grade wording. Nothing to misunderstand. But ha, I did actually forget about the Rights new invention of alternative facts. Lol! You folks have no idea just how bad you all have lost an argument, you never actually mounted. Right-wing fantasies which include alternative realities and facts, will never replace the English language.

But ha, if you are Trump toad, look over there at the new unproven drug for malaria to cure covid that hasn't been proven. It would be funny as hell, if it weren't so tragically dangerous and stupid. Trump supporters have dug a hole they can't get out of. But you know what, they can dig it even deeper by inventing something else dumber than what they did before. And they will. My God these folks are so fucking gone in the head. They'll believe anything Trump says. And they are enabling this idiot in chief to kill more.

You are a moron.

Since we started this stupid panic, over 500,000 Americans have died of other causes.

Most states (over 30) report less than 100 total deaths. Hospitals are empty and you are full of shit.

New York and New Jersey, run by complete incompetent morons are suffering. Together, they have 1/6th of the GLOBAL active cases.

But, you've got the other virus bad. TDS.

TDS

That's evidence ?

ROTFlMAO

Which we don't.

There is nothing to agree or disagree about. Trumps quotes are his quotes. Unless you have re-invented your own version of semantics, Trumps quotes could be construed as maybe fourth or fifth grade wording. Nothing to misunderstand. But ha, I did actually forget about the Rights new invention of alternative facts. Lol! You folks have no idea just how bad you all have lost an argument, you never actually mounted. Right-wing fantasies which include alternative realities and facts, will never replace the English language.

Sorry, but you can construe while you go fuck yourself.

You just know what this means how we should read it because you are fucking left winger.

You don't make an argument to win. You walk in and declare victory before you sorry stupid arguments (which rarely connect to you fucked up conclusions) are presented.

Alternate realities.....

Alternate facts......

Wyoming has yet to report a death......

They are real scared.

States with huge urban centers are still in the double digits.

They are real scared.

Not.

And they have no fucking idea why you keep spouting bullshit and acting like your world is coming to an end.

Even the New York Times, the most wretched of newspapers admits it was Cuomo and De Blazio who fucked up.

Suck on it.

What do we have now...

Even though we don't know how people got infected and we really don't know how many are dying from the virus.....

Your expressions of anger and frustration, combined with no documented evidence, minus anything of substance, will never supersede a real argument of substance that has kicked your ass six ways from Sunday. In other words, you literally have not said shit this whole time. All you do is rant.

Finally, you stupid cocksucker.....

This thread is about data and up to the minute reports.

You want to throw your stupid shit...do it somewhere else.

But I come to this thread to discuss data.

Not trade posts with neanderthal asswipe like yourself.

Fuck off.

What do we have now...

Your expressions of anger and frustration, combined with no documented evidence, minus anything of substance, will never supersede a real argument of substance that has kicked your ass six ways from Sunday. In other words, you literally have not said shit this whole time. All you do is rant.

Sorry, but you haven't produced an argument worth shit.

Now get off the thread, catch the virus, die, and do someone a favor by becoming compost for their garden.

Even the New York Times, the most wretched of newspapers admits it was Cuomo and De Blazio who fucked up.

Suck on it.

Speaking of Cuomo, can you tell me how do I unsee something?

1585617899577.jpg

Suck on it.

Speaking of Cuomo, can you tell me how do I unsee something?

View attachment 320913

Sorry for getting in a pissing match with the board 2nd grader.

This thread is about statistics and numbers.

What do we have now...

I wouldnt call leftwingers assholes, just dummies. I also have a theory that will be proven correct about California. There is no doubt that the virus was on the loose well before the new year in wujan and also no doubt there were large numbers of chinese going back and forth to california between then and the time CA was locked down. Multi-millions. Thus, before the lockdown most californians were exposed, got the virus, never knew they had it, and gained immunity by the time of the lockdown. I have been 100% right about everything so no doubt i am right about this as well.

TDS

That's evidence ?

ROTFlMAO

Which we don't.

Sorry, but you can construe while you go fuck yourself.

You just know what this means how we should read it because you are fucking left winger.

You don't make an argument to win. You walk in and declare victory before you sorry stupid arguments (which rarely connect to you fucked up conclusions) are presented.

Alternate realities.....

Alternate facts......

Wyoming has yet to report a death......

They are real scared.

States with huge urban centers are still in the double digits.

They are real scared.

Not.

And they have no fucking idea why you keep spouting bullshit and acting like your world is coming to an end.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:So, because I'm a Left-winger, that automatically qualifies your argument of ranting about nothing factual, with no supporting arguments other than what the gobblin's in your head tell you is there, stands for some kind of argument of fact? Your problem is real simple. You got your ass kicked over information you can't rebut, and there is nothing you can do about it but to go in this uncontrolled tailspin of insanity from a topic you lost before you ever started. That's the problem. You can't fix an argument with stupid. I personally have never seen it done.

Forum List

Back