Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

his is part where you quote whoever said it to prove your claim
wrong, because i know better than to ry to convince a cult freak of anything. Now, run along and find another cultist, so you can tell each other dear leader never did this or called this all a hoax.

The problem is that you don't know better. You accuse people of lying without proof, like everyone should take your word for granted. When you can't prove it, you claim you "know better". No, you are a liar, a shill, a shameless piece of shit, hater.

I know you're hoping for angered responses and a good hate match, but I really just feel bad for you. Hate like yours and your ilk is always a coping mechanism. You use it as a bandaid for every wound, every insecurity.

Didn't get that job? Couldn't talk to that girl? Feel that stinging jealousy every time someone made it and you didn't? It must be everyone else's but your fault.

And of course you can't feel pain, right? Because that would make you a faggot.

So you'll channel it into hate, as it's the only emotion you're not afraid to express for fear of seeming weak.

So when you read this (and I know you will, because you're too insecure not to check what you stirred up) you'll probably respond with the same spite and vitriol you apply to every one who challenges you.

And even though you know as well as I do that your vicious facade has done nothing but prove how stupid you are, you'll do it until you die because its the only form of human interaction you've ever known.

Now prove your claim, liar.
So, let me get this straight, you embarrassing freak:

You are going to sot there with a straight face and say the dumb fuckers above werent all over this board telling is that this is just a flu, and the shutdowns are an overreaction?

Please...you jist got sand in your giney when you saw my screename, and you vomited a disagreement without having any control over yourself.

You couldn't last one reply, faggot, without changing your claim.

Remember, you lefties claim that we said social distancing wouldn't work.

When asked for a proof, which you can't provide, now you making new different claim.

How about you prove first one, can you?

You can't. And that makes you uber faggot.

wrong, because i know better than to ry to convince a cult freak of anything. Now, run along and find another cultist, so you can tell each other dear leader never did this or called this all a hoax.

The problem is that you don't know better. You accuse people of lying without proof, like everyone should take your word for granted. When you can't prove it, you claim you "know better". No, you are a liar, a shill, a shameless piece of shit, hater.

I know you're hoping for angered responses and a good hate match, but I really just feel bad for you. Hate like yours and your ilk is always a coping mechanism. You use it as a bandaid for every wound, every insecurity.

Didn't get that job? Couldn't talk to that girl? Feel that stinging jealousy every time someone made it and you didn't? It must be everyone else's but your fault.

So you'll channel it into hate, as it's the only emotion you're not afraid to express for fear of seeming weak.

So when you read this (and I know you will, because you're too insecure not to check what you stirred up) you'll probably respond with the same spite and vitriol you apply to every one who challenges you.

And even though you know as well as I do that your vicious facade has done nothing but prove how stupid you are, you'll do it until you die because its the only form of human interaction you've ever known.

You are going to sot there with a straight face and say the dumb fuckers above werent all over this board telling is that this is just a flu, and the shutdowns are an overreaction?

Please...you jist got sand in your giney when you saw my screename, and you vomited a disagreement without having any control over yourself.

When asked for a proof, which you can't provide, now you making new different claim.

It worked in China.

It worked in China.

What worked in China?

I claimed that the same pukes touting the downward revisements claimed the distancing was an overreaction. Its right here in this thread. All over it. You are embarrassing yourself, crybaby. You always end up throwing these embarrassing hissy fits when you post to me. Maybe someday you will learn.

This advice should be followed. Rather than destroying people's lives and the economy.

What i have been saying all along. Lockdowns are just making it worse.
China disagrees.

It worked in China.

What worked in China?
Social distancing and lock downs!

but yet those numbers are in the ball park of what Dr. Fauci said (not by Monday ofc).
This video went out a WEEK AGO. He promised "hell" in the next COUPLE WEEKS.

DO THE MATH.

LIBS have till Monday for their "hell week" . They better get crackin!

He also told us it was a hoax, we have it contained, 15 cases would go to zero, he knew it was a pandemic before it was declared, he knows more than the doctors, it will be a miracle and over in April, and try Hydroxychloroquine that is unproven. Cardiologist warns of serious side effects with drug touted as coronavirus treatment Trump is a fucking liar, and he is killing people. Fuck him.

As of this minute 90% of Americans are shut down and 0.1% of Americans are infected, most minimally
Those numbers are an absurdity and finally the powers that be are seeing the uselessness of this shutdown

Actually you're full of shit. NOBODY KNOWS how many are infected --- the number 422,369 is only the latest number of positive tests, with literally tens of thousands added daily. MOREOVER since testing is only being done on those WITH SYMPTOMS, there are at least that many more carrying silently, and even then that assumes no further testing is needed which is clearly nowhere near the reality.

So you were right when you posted those numbers are an absurdity. So stop plopping them.
I agree, there are multi-millions who have had it, didnt know they had it and are living just fine. death rate most likely below that of the flu.

Where "living just fine" means "spreading the infection everywhere they go because nobody knows they're carrying".

--- which is the whole reason for lockdowns and distancing in the first place.

DUH.
Its doesnt matter anymore people are getting infected again after they already had it when they were already cleared and virus free...

Relapse ....happens with other bugs to

Lockdowns ,stay at homes it's not gonna matter

Go outside and lick your neighbors

For the love of god open the bars!

Natural selection just dialed your number.

As of this minute 90% of Americans are shut down and 0.1% of Americans are infected, most minimally
Those numbers are an absurdity and finally the powers that be are seeing the uselessness of this shutdown

Actually you're full of shit. NOBODY KNOWS how many are infected --- the number 422,369 is only the latest number of positive tests, with literally tens of thousands added daily. MOREOVER since testing is only being done on those WITH SYMPTOMS, there are at least that many more carrying silently, and even then that assumes no further testing is needed which is clearly nowhere near the reality.

So you were right when you posted those numbers are an absurdity. So stop plopping them.
I agree, there are multi-millions who have had it, didnt know they had it and are living just fine. death rate most likely below that of the flu.

Where "living just fine" means "spreading the infection everywhere they go because nobody knows they're carrying".

DUH.
Its doesnt matter anymore people are getting infected again after they already had it when they were already cleared and virus free...

Lol wot

It worked in China.
It's working in Costa Rica(not an island)
28 more clean today and another 165 expected - neg. next week.They have to sit tight until test 2.
7-10 days after before clear/clear
Panama.usa south of us is a fucking disaster...same population

Today begins the reversal of sentiments for the powers that be
be. America and Trump haters will wail for a long time to come but the numbers are coming down the right side of the peak.
Great economic suffering will occur even though great health suffering did not and as a Very few of said from Day 1, this whole agenda driven thing was a convenient overreaction.
Deaths are deaths and that’s sad but the disproportionate overreacting and violin playing can end now .
Numbers coming down will never change this failure of his he let get out of hand, by not taking it seriously for over two months. And he still isn't today. He's been a disaster from the start.

DUH.

Lol wot

Folks like you would never understand. You're a Trump supporter, so none do. It's over your head.

be. America and Trump haters will wail for a long time to come but the numbers are coming down the right side of the peak.
Great economic suffering will occur even though great health suffering did not and as a Very few of said from Day 1, this whole agenda driven thing was a convenient overreaction.
Deaths are deaths and that’s sad but the disproportionate overreacting and violin playing can end now .
Numbers coming down will never change this failure of his he let get out of hand, by not taking it seriously for over two months. And he still isn't today. He's been a disaster from the start.

TDS

Left claim that Trump downplayed the virus for weeks, or even months. Ne did not, he reacted on time, and left accused him of premature reactions, and racism.

Let's put it this way. None of the leaders of France, Italy, or Spain "downplayed" the virus, and they reacted later than Trump, and we see their results.

Does anyone think these never Trump idiots will be blaming the leaders of France, Italy, or Spain for the deaths in those countries?

I'm sure that left is going to use this situation to push for government healthcare. Longer we stay shut, harder they're going to push for it.

The left always trades in misery and death. When all is said and done an awful lot of people will have had thier lives destroyed over a very mild virus
So you're a doctor and a Biologist?

TDS

Left claim that Trump downplayed the virus for weeks, or even months. Ne did not, he reacted on time, and left accused him of premature reactions, and racism.

Let's put it this way. None of the leaders of France, Italy, or Spain "downplayed" the virus, and they reacted later than Trump, and we see their results.

Does anyone think these never Trump idiots will be blaming the leaders of France, Italy, or Spain for the deaths in those countries?
Every expert on this subject will tell you he did downplay it. Present to me documented evidence that shows us Trump did not down play this virus for over two months.

Forum List

Back