Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

Less deaths than yesterday, but still over 1,000 for the U.S.

France had 5 more than we did.

55% were in NY & NJ.....NY was a lot lower than yesterday.

Italy was 100 less than yesterday.....still trending steady or downward....yeah !!!

Spain was also down 100.

Update.....

New York showed up with about 300 more.

Raised the total to 1,350.

New York and New Jersey represent 62%.

Still can't get it done.

This was interesting:

This is unsurprising since its “residents suffer from obesity, diabetes and hypertension at rates higher than the national average, conditions that doctors and public health officials say can make patients more vulnerable to COVID-19,” writes Reuters.

“Some 97% of those killed by COVID-19 in Louisiana had a preexisting condition, according to the state health department. Diabetes was seen in 40% of the deaths, obesity in 25%, chronic kidney disease in 23% and cardiac problems in 21%,” the site continues.

This accords with data from Italy, mind you, which showed that more than 99 percent of the deceased had pre-existing conditions.

There are also other possible factors in New Orleans’ high Wuhan virus mortality rate, “ranging from access to healthcare and hospital quality, to the prevalence of other conditions including lung disease, health officials say,” Reuters further informs.

As of end of day Eastern Time United States April 4, 2020:

Infection Totals by Country:

1. United States - 311,635
2. Spain - 126,168
3. Italy - 124,632
4. Germany - 96,092
5. France - 89,953
6. China - 81,669
7. Japan - 3,139

Infection Totals by U.S. State:

1. New York - 114,775
2. New Jersey - 34,124
3. California - 13,927
4. Florida - 11,545
5. Pennsylvania - 10,017
6. Washington - 7,591
7. West Virginia - 282

March 24, 2020 - United States - 54,916
March 25, 2020 - United States - 68,489 - 24.7% increase
March 26, 2020 - United States - 85,594 - 24.97% increase
March 27, 2020 - United States - 104,256 - 21.8% increase
March 28, 2020 - United States - 123,776 - 18.7% increase
March 29, 2020 - United States - 142,224 - 14.9% increase
March 30, 2020 - United States - 164,266 - 15.5% increase
March 31, 2020 - United States - 188,578 - 14.8% increase
April 1, 2020 - United States - 215,300 - 14.2% increase
April 2, 2020 - United States - 245,193 - 13.9% increase
April 3, 2020 - United States - 277,475 - 13.2% increase
April 4, 2020 - United States - 311,635 - 12.3% increase

This things coming ...every corner of the planet...you may have it and never even know it

Get it and get back to work

1585934768892blob.png

LMFAO.

HUGE! From CDC Website: Hospitals to List COVID-19 as Cause of Death Even if It's "Assumed to Have Caused Or Contributed to Death" - Lab Tests Not Required

LMFAO.

HUGE! From CDC Website: Hospitals to List COVID-19 as Cause of Death Even if It's "Assumed to Have Caused Or Contributed to Death" - Lab Tests Not Required
No one has yet to explain what a test gets one? Why? You all keep saying test test and then what? The stupid that’s flowing from these hoax people is amazing. Stop falling for the fake reports

LMFAO.

No one has yet to explain what a test gets one? Why? You all keep saying test test and then what? The stupid that’s flowing from these hoax people is amazing. Stop falling for the fake reports
"If I can't figure out complicated ideas all by myself using my meager education and gut fellings, they must be false. "

Signed,

The Trump Cult

LMFAO.

"If I can't figure out complicated ideas all by myself using my meager education and gut fellings, they must be false. "

Signed,

The Trump Cult
So still nothing

From the front lines ...we're doing it wrong

We're killing patients with to much pressure ...Italians confirm
Need to turn pressure on ventilators down

If someone you love winds up on a ventilator make sure they dont kill em while trying to save em

LMFAO.

That was my point of posting it they are starting up the Fear factors again prepping for that 2nd wave it's about to hit get ready here comes more bs that is real buuut sheep aren't getting the other side of the picture that strips them from their free to say fk u Trump nation LMFAO!!

LMFAO.

Signed,

The Trump Cult
So still nothing

Get a load of this bs. THEY WILL BE PULLING OVER OUT OF STATE DRIVERS. watch the FKRS on here who laughed and said oh such a conspiracy oh if I could only watch it all. LOL

1586102536833.png

Forum List

Back