Official 2021 Georgia Runoff

60 percent of the vote in and Dems have a 1-2 percent lead

But mail in ballots have not been counted
Republicans better have a 4-5 percent lead before they count mail ins
LOL you just admitted that Democrats cheat. Well done.

WHERE does it say that?
LOL, most qualified candidate so you believe that only Democrats vote by mail?

I proffered no opinion on who votes by mail. I'm asking you where the quoted post indicates anything about "cheating". And I expect an answer.

Funny you're all keen to jump into my posts to other people but when I post to you you wanna go all "humma humma"
I gave You and answer. RW insinuated that mail in votes favor Democrats by a wide margin. Other than cheating why would that be? Please explain.

Because people like you see no danger of standing shoulder to shoulder in line for hour on end with complete strangers--you guys think the pandemic is a hoax--remember?

Smart people (mostly democrats) know it is deadly and would rather vote by mail
Same people stand shoulder to shoulder with people when they go food shopping or to Home Depot. So only Democrats are chickens?

I was BOTH food shopping AND at Lowe's today and nowhere was anyone standing "shoulder-to-shoulder".
They don’t stand shoulder to shoulder when they vote either. Six feet apart. It was a figure of speech. Are you most qualified to shop at Lowe’s?

You're STILL stalling.

Just grow a pair and admit you fucked up.

WHERE does it say that?

I proffered no opinion on who votes by mail. I'm asking you where the quoted post indicates anything about "cheating". And I expect an answer.

Funny you're all keen to jump into my posts to other people but when I post to you you wanna go all "humma humma"
I gave You and answer. RW insinuated that mail in votes favor Democrats by a wide margin. Other than cheating why would that be? Please explain.

No you didn't give me "and answer". You're flailing and looking for a lifeline. Fun fact: when you start lying you misspell small words.
For a most qualified candidate you certainly see to be struggling here.

I don't know what ass you're pulling this "most qualified candidate" shit from but you seem to be still flailing.

So let's start over.

YOU insinuated that mail-in votes mean "cheating". EXPLAIN yourself. Or admit that you can't.
No. I said that if RW claims the Republicans need a 5 point lead before mail in votes are counted then it must mean Dems are cheating. Because mail in votes should be equal. Are you sure you’re most qualified as you don’t understand simple English. LOL. Maybe buy a TV?

Democrats tended to vote by mail. Republicans day of election, (other than Trump of course).
Historically? Link that please. RW said the Republicans need a five point lead so why would mail in favor Democrats by such a wide margin?

WHERE does it say that?

Because people like you see no danger of standing shoulder to shoulder in line for hour on end with complete strangers--you guys think the pandemic is a hoax--remember?

Smart people (mostly democrats) know it is deadly and would rather vote by mail
Same people stand shoulder to shoulder with people when they go food shopping or to Home Depot. So only Democrats are chickens?

I was BOTH food shopping AND at Lowe's today and nowhere was anyone standing "shoulder-to-shoulder".
They don’t stand shoulder to shoulder when they vote either. Six feet apart. It was a figure of speech. Are you most qualified to shop at Lowe’s?

You're STILL stalling.

Just grow a pair and admit you fucked up.
I answered you. Very clearly. You’re most qualified to not understand I guess? Only way Dems get such a big advantage via mail ins is via cheating. Doesn’t compute otherwise unless you believe Dems are cowards or lazy. Do you understand now? Or are you not qualified enough?

WHERE does it say that?

No you didn't give me "and answer". You're flailing and looking for a lifeline. Fun fact: when you start lying you misspell small words.

I don't know what ass you're pulling this "most qualified candidate" shit from but you seem to be still flailing.

So let's start over.

YOU insinuated that mail-in votes mean "cheating". EXPLAIN yourself. Or admit that you can't.
No. I said that if RW claims the Republicans need a 5 point lead before mail in votes are counted then it must mean Dems are cheating. Because mail in votes should be equal. Are you sure you’re most qualified as you don’t understand simple English. LOL. Maybe buy a TV?

Democrats tended to vote by mail. Republicans day of election, (other than Trump of course).
Historically? Link that please. RW said the Republicans need a five point lead so why would mail in favor Democrats by such a wide margin?

This election has been entirely different than historically. Democrats voted more by mail than Republicans in the November election. That is what the statement is based upon. One can argue it will be different this time and it might but that's all the argument is based upon.

1609901270776.png

WHERE does it say that?

So let's start over.

This election has been entirely different than historically. Democrats voted more by mail than Republicans in the November election. That is what the statement is based upon. One can argue it will be different this time and it might but that's all the argument is based upon.
And suddenly they are winning tight races. Looks fishy. 40% believe it’s fishy. Minority but still a significant %. Mail in votes only favor the D candidates not R or 3rd party. Odd.

Will you accept Joe Biden as president?” the CNN reporter asked.

“No. He will never be my president,” the man replied.

“Mkay…but you know, you accept that he’s going to be inaugurated?”

“No, I don’t.”

“How could that change at this point?” the CNN reporter asked.

“There could be a civil war, you never know,” the man said.

When asked if he wants a civil war, the man replied: “I don’t. Show us the voting machines. Show us the ballots. Show us that this was a fair election, or we’ll never accept another vote again. Ever.”

“So he’ll be president for 2 more weeks,” O’Sullivan told another Trump supporter.

“No, he will be president until 2024,” she replied.

By the end of the segment, a dumbfounded CNN anchor Don Lemon stares into the screen for a moment before shaking his head and calling Trump supporters “crazy.”

Why is it okay for people to shop in a grocery store, but not vote in person? Oh yeah, it is hard to cheat when people actually show up to vote with a voter ID card......

So only Democrats fear COVID. And RW said historically. Tell him not me. Unless historically means since Nov. LOL

Btw...I am still positive for the COVID antibodies

Also you didn't have some clown insinuating you're a pussy if you take precautions (like voting by mail) to avoid a killer virus.

Why is it okay for people to shop in a grocery store, but not vote in person? Oh yeah, it is hard to cheat when people actually show up to vote with a voter ID card......
Thank you!!!! Exactly what I am saying!

Also you didn't have some clown insinuating you're a pussy if you take precautions (like voting by mail) to avoid a killer virus.
99.9% don’t die from your “killer virus”

snowflake

It is okay if you order your groceries and have them delivered...right? That is the choice many of us are making.

Forum List

Back