Officer Who Pepper-Sprayed a Black Army Medic Is Fired

You didnt watch the video, did you?

The black guy was practically begging to get shot or pepper-sprayed

its lucky for him he’s still alive in spite of his stupidity
I watched the video. I read the complaint.

The cop was way out of line. Start to finish.

Also, the cop knew he was way out of line given he threatened Nazario in order to keep it quiet.

Mmm, no. The tags were visible in the back of the car and were visible by the time Nazario got to the BP. The tags were exactly where they were supposed to be. He did nothing wrong.

Furthermore, there is no expectation to “immediately” pull over for police. He acknowledged the police by putting on his blinker and slowing down before getting to a well lit area. It was under a mile, and took about 90 seconds.

The officer himself stated that it happens all the time and wasn’t unusual.

Sorry, but that isn’t “every reason” to believe it was stolen. Not even close.

I think it’s appalling that anyone thinks it’s okay for police to treat anyone like this. You want the situation to be avoided, the cop just has to approach the vehicle calmly and treat Nazario as a human being

Well, I posted the video a few posts up. Tell me the time stamp on that video where you see the temp tag and where it's at, because I sure as hell couldn't see it.

The law specifies it has to be visible. Apparently it wasn't as I stopped the video several times and didn't see it. What I did see was dark tinted windows which made the temp plate invisible to the officers.
They were visible, especially by the time they got to the BP.

Either way, that’s not a felony. What would make it a “felony stop”?

And why wasn’t he cited for not having the tags displayed?

Obama brainwashed them with the systemic white racism lie

Blacks have fought with cops before DumBama. Nearly every conflict between blacks and cops have on thing in common: The suspect didn't listen to the orders of the officers.

See, the left is void of common sense and logic. Because the solution to all problems between blacks and police is just obey their commands. It's easy for us on the right to do, but the left don't possess that level of intelligence.

Mmm, no. The tags were visible in the back of the car and were visible by the time Nazario got to the BP. The tags were exactly where they were supposed to be. He did nothing wrong.

Furthermore, there is no expectation to “immediately” pull over for police. He acknowledged the police by putting on his blinker and slowing down before getting to a well lit area. It was under a mile, and took about 90 seconds.

The officer himself stated that it happens all the time and wasn’t unusual.

Sorry, but that isn’t “every reason” to believe it was stolen. Not even close.

I think it’s appalling that anyone thinks it’s okay for police to treat anyone like this. You want the situation to be avoided, the cop just has to approach the vehicle calmly and treat Nazario as a human being

Well, I posted the video a few posts up. Tell me the time stamp on that video where you see the temp tag and where it's at, because I sure as hell couldn't see it.
2:14 on this video.

Come on, you have no idea since you are not him and that the police were loud and aggressive from the start.

You seem oblivious that this is an army Lieutenant being afraid of them, that takes a for that to happen since he is trained for combat and handle firearms.
Thats a bunch of utter nonsense

all black people have to is follow orders of the police instead of running their mouth and resisting
Fascinating. WE see you.

2:14 on this video.

It is? What are the numbers and letters on the plate? I can't see any plate. Where is it at? And don't say where license plates are always at because all you can see is a white reflection from the high beams of the police car.

is? What are the numbers and letters on the plate? I can't see any plate. Where is it at? And don't say where license plates are always at because all you can see is a white reflection from the high beams of the police car.
Jesus, it’s a YouTube video of a bodycam. I can’t make out the numbers but the paper is there, do you deny it? Top right corner of the back window.

Jesus, it’s a YouTube video of a bodycam. I can’t make out the numbers but the paper is there, do you deny it? Top right corner of the back window.

There is something there but can't see what it is. Even if it's a plate it's not readable by the officers.

Looks like the system has worked so far and the officer canned...as he should have been

that are just doing their job don’t threaten people to get them to keep their mouth shut.
The black guy was running his mouth instead of getting out of the car as he was told to do

Biden should fire the Army medic not the police officer who was just doing his job

****Joe Gutierrez, who is accused of using excessive force during a traffic stop in Windsor, Va., has been dismissed, the town said.*****

He must be one of those white hispanics that the lib news media accuses of hating black people
You are in full support of that cop's behavior, eh?
I am-----

Lib media is manipulative and leaving out chit.

The service member was evading arrest and then once pulled over-----thought he could talk his way out of it. He sounds high as a kite btw. Follow directions, stop being the ass, stop committing crimes and cops will leave you alone. I am in an uniform you can't pull me over bs has got to go.

How do you know it’s not readable by the officers?

It was where it was supposed to be.

And that’s not a felony.

Never said it was. How do I know, because we have bozo's that do the same thing over here; get a car with dark tinted windows and stick a temp tag inside of it.

The law states that a license plate has to be visible, and apparently this one wasn't.

Forum List

Back