Officer Who Pepper-Sprayed a Black Army Medic Is Fired

You are in full support of that cop's behavior, eh?
As much as you are in support of a US Army officer who disobeys lawful orders
What lawful orders??

~~~~~~
The police chased the SUV for driving one mile behind Nazario’s vehicle with their lights flashing, then confronted a belligerent driver who refused to exit his vehicle after multiple requests. He had no visible tag on his license plate, he was NON-COMPLIANT, when he did stop, he had a GUN in plain view!"
Instead of complying with the requests of the Latino police officer, a defiant Nazario tells him, “I’ve not committed any crime.” The two Windsor police officers can be seen drawing their guns and ordering him to get out. “I’m honestly afraid to get out,” Nazario tells them. One of the police officers replied, “Yeah dude, you should be.”

You know what, I was once asked to stop by a flashing police car, but drove a long (1/2 mile at least) ways to get off the road and park, the policeman wasn't a but upset about it, told me I had a burned out brake light, no ticket at all.

No one told him to stick his hands out of the window

the black guy is a moron who took it upon himself to do that
He had a gun in his face and a threatening police officer screaming at him and he has no idea why. So he was supposed to remove his hands from view in order to get out of the car?

Tell me, is it smart to take your hands out of view of a cop pointing a gun at your face?

Taking into account guy doesn't pull over for 1 1/2 miles I'd put him in the wrong. The video is messed up and personally I think LE needs to not tell people in such a situation to get out of the car, but should instruct them to put hands out the window (as guy did) and then handcuff them and assist them in getting out of the car. I can understand the guy not wanting to get out of the car when he has 2 officers with guys pointed at him, since getting out would require him to remove his hands from officers view in which he could have legitimate fears of being shot with LE claiming they couldn't see his hands. I don't understand why the guy didn't pull over in the beginning which caused an escalated response. Don't agree with the officer being fired.

He had a gun in his face and a threatening police officer screaming at him and he has no idea why.
The police officer was 30 feet behing the car telling him to get out

thats a safe distance so that if the black guy comes out shooting the officers have time to take cover
Tell me, is it smart to take your hands out of view of a cop pointing a gun at your face?
Watch the video

the cop was trying to open the door for him but the black guy resisted that also

I would be scared too with the excessive aggression and escalation of the stop by the police here, as the the army man was NOT being a threat to them!
Of he was afraid of the cops he would have complied with their orders

Come on, you have no idea since you are not him and that the police were loud and aggressive from the start.

You seem oblivious that this is an army Lieutenant being afraid of them, that takes a lot for that to happen since he is trained for combat and handle firearms.

Last edited:
He had a gun in his face and a threatening police officer screaming at him and he has no idea why.
The police officer was 30 feet behing the car telling him to get out

thats a safe distance so that if the black guy comes out shooting the officers have time to take cover
Watch the video

the cop was trying to open the door for him but the black guy resisted that also
He didn’t resist it, the guy just fiddled for no reason.

Gun was on him from the get go.

So tell me how smart it is to take your cops out of view in order to follow a “lawful command” and as you’re saying that, we should remind ourselves of Philando Castile who was getting his ID as instructed and shot because the cops thought he was reaching for a gun.

Yes...watching the video there were multiple con-tradictory orders being shouted out rapid fire.
Yep, they are trained to contain the situation by hollaring at the top of their lungs. When there are more than one doing that simultaneously it's very confusing. They must have been absent that day in Kindergarten when taking turns talking was taught.

How does one get out of the car while keeping their hands out of the window when they’re buckled in?
if he didn't start none wouldn't be none. Just go see the entire thing especially where he wouldn't stop.

Look. The police are NOT our friends. And the military is probably not either. So don't make me choose a side. It would be the lesser of the two evils with no guarantee. But this is not right.

They chased him for a mile before he stopped in a well lit place

but then he refused to get out of his car

its obvious the black guy was looking for a confrontation

he should be limited to emptying bed pans and moping floors till he learns how to obey orders
Is there footage of this "chase" you're referring to?

They chased him for a mile before he stopped in a well lit place

but then he refused to get out of his car

its obvious the black guy was looking for a confrontation

he should be limited to emptying bed pans and moping floors till he learns how to obey orders
Is there footage of this "chase" you're referring to?
Of course theres footage.

Of the lieutenant driving slowly as he went about a mile to pull over to a safe location.

How does one get out of the car while keeping their hands out of the window when they’re buckled in?
if he didn't start none wouldn't be none. Just go see the entire thing especially where he wouldn't stop.

Look. The police are NOT our friends. And the military is probably not either. So don't make me choose a side. It would be the lesser of the two evils with no guarantee. But this is not right.
What did the US Army Lieutenant "start?" Did he rough up the cops? Did he do so much as scream at any of them?

What are we talking about here?

What did the US Army Lieutenant "start?" Did he rough up the cops? Did he do so much as scream at any of them?

What are we talking about here?

The Army man never made any threatening moves, no weapon, no screaming at them either, that is why the police screwed up despite the numerous requests for him to get out of the vehicle, hard to do when they scream at him over and over from the start, he told them he was afraid of them, this coming from an ARMY LIUETENANT means something to me.

Biden should fire the Army medic not the police officer who was just doing his job

****Joe Gutierrez, who is accused of using excessive force during a traffic stop in Windsor, Va., has been dismissed, the town said.*****

He must be one of those white hispanics that the lib news media accuses of hating black people
You are in full support of that cop's behavior, eh?
Had I been the cop, I would have had no problem with the Army medic pulling into a well lit area.
But, once a cop issues an order to anyone they've stopped, the person they've stopped MUST obey their commands. Period! If you do exactly as they say and you've committed no crimes, you will be on your way as soon as possible.
Once you decide not to comply with their commands (they aren't requests), you've just escalated the situation in a negative way.
It really goes bad when it's an actual arrest for a crime and the person "resists arrest." That's when the tasers and pistols often come out and why people that have committed crimes end up shot.
Anyway, once the Army medic pulled over, he should have gotten out of the vehicle, as ordered.
I don't feel that pepper spray was necessary. They should have carefully approached the driver and explained why they pulled him over. As for me, I would have had my hand on the pistol, just in case a weapon was produced by the driver.

Last edited:
Of course theres footage.

Of the lieutenant driving slowly as he went about a mile to pull over to a safe location.

I don't know about over there, but in my state, they tell people if they are unsure if they are being pulled over by a real cop or an impersonator, get to someplace where people are around, so I can't blame this guy for doing that.

Had I been the cop, I would have had no problem with the Army medic pulling into a well lit area.
But, once a cop issues an order to anyone they've stopped, the person they've stopped MUST obey their commands. Period! If you do exactly as they say and you've committed no crimes, you will be on your way as soon as possible.
Once you decide not to comply with their commands (they aren't requests), you've just escalated the situation in a negative way.
It really goes bad when it's an actual arrest for a crime and the person "resists arrest." That's when the tasers and pistols come out and why people that have committed crimes end up shot.
Anyway, once the Army medic pulled over, he should have gotten out of the vehicle, as ordered.
I don't feel that pepper spray was necessary. They should have carefully approached the driver and explained why they pulled him over. As for me, I would have had my hand on the pistol, just in case a weapon was produced by the driver.

And that's it in a nutshell. These blacks always have problems with police because of bad sinlge-parent upbringing and they refuse to obey authority.

Forum List

Back