Officer Who Pepper-Sprayed a Black Army Medic Is Fired

You’re making shit up again. His own department says that he acted out of line. That’s a fact.

Your attempt to spin that into an alternative motive shows that you have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.

You need to contort yourself into a pretzel to reaffirm your stupid beliefs. Not only do you disregard what his own fucking department says but then you make up the motive out of thin air so that it just happens to align with your stupid opinion.

I told you why his department is saying what they are saying, but you have this mental block prohibiting you from reading it.

I don't know if you can find it, but if you can, watch the show COPS. You see officers all over the country in real life situations doing the exact same thing this officer did. Once you refuse to obey the orders of authority, you open up a whole can of worms. You bring whatever happens to you on yourself.
Oh my gosh, you're basing what you think happens on a reality T.V. show? No wonder you think so little of black people.

How do you know they didn't know it was a black man, you don't know if they had been following him for a while or if they had passed him and turned around. You AssUMe that they didn't know he was a black man.

They were behind him the entire time. They got out of the police car guns drawn screaming for him to show his hands and get out of the car. They couldn't even see from behind because of the heavily tinted widows which is why they didn't see the temp tag in the first place.

This has nothing to do with race. Even after everything was over, the officer offered him a break if he wanted it. And of course we know the thanks he got for it.
Even if the guy had been white, it still would have been WRONG for them to treat him this way.

What law were these cops enforcing when they had their guns pointed at him demanding he at once have his hands up, and also get out of the car? :dunno:

We have already established that the temp. license tag was clearly displayed.

We did? Well, we have a half-dozen people who posted the video including myself. I want you to go to anyone of them and read me just one letter or number on that tag.

The officers could not see the tag in that HEAVILY TINTED WINDOW until they came up close to the vehicle in a very well lit area.

The officer that sprayed him has admitted on tape that his driving to the lit area was common and acceptable practice, so calling THAT in, as a "felony stop," is not acceptable. . . SO, what law were they enforcing?

WTF difference does it make how he called it in? It doesn't change the situation.

Now, if this idiot got out of the vehicle when ordered, complied to all their other demands, the moron would have had the chance to explain why he didn't immediately stop, and the officer would have accepted that reason.

I have no problem with your supposition. . . but you need to back up your claim, and in this entire thread, your claims have been specious. The Lt. DID NOTHING WRONG. He was reacting, quite understandably, to the cops irrational behavior.

Putting on a badge and gun does not give one license to act like an authoritarian mad man.

They didn't act authoritarian. This is how they are trained.

Think of many other possibilities. They "assumed" that he disregarded their warning light to get to a place where people are around. They "assumed" that it was like any other traffic stop. They "assumed" it was a mistake by the driver or dealership to have a temp tag hidden behind a heavily tinted window. Now it turns out it wasn't this solder. It was some maniac who carjacked this vehicle with a non-readable temp tag, and he blows the two officers away as they non-defensively approached the vehicle with their guns still in their holsters.

This is why police proceed in the manor they were trained. In such a dangerous job, you can't rule out any possibility.

How do you know they didn't know it was a black man, you don't know if they had been following him for a while or if they had passed him and turned around. You AssUMe that they didn't know he was a black man.

They were behind him the entire time. They got out of the police car guns drawn screaming for him to show his hands and get out of the car. They couldn't even see from behind because of the heavily tinted widows which is why they didn't see the temp tag in the first place.

This has nothing to do with race. Even after everything was over, the officer offered him a break if he wanted it. And of course we know the thanks he got for it.
Even if the guy had been white, it still would have been WRONG for them to treat him this way.
It's clear from this interaction. . . he wouldn't have been treated this way. I can't imagine any white Lt. in the army in a vehicle that nice ever being treated that way, for this exact same situation . . it is beyond any white person's comprehension, even Ray's. If he tells you otherwise? He is a lying son of bitch.

Fuck that guy. He will not be a cop again. He does not deserve to wear the badge. He is destined to some overnight security gig where he sits in his car all night and doesn’t interact with people. He can stick that pepper spray up his ass and pull the trigger.

he was fired because he didn’t do what he was trained to do. He abused his power and got busted

Okay genius. When an officer commands that a suspect get out of his vehicle and he refuses. What is the officer supposed to do? Say "well okay, if you don't want to get out, then you don't want to get out!"
You have a fucking conversation, especially if you are speaking to an army officer who is being calm and controlled. You don’t say he’s gonna ride the lightning and threaten him and pepper spray him, especially when the whole reason for the pull over was bullshit and his tags were valid. The dude is done and you’re an idiot for defending his nonsense
. . . Ray calls him a "suspect." :auiqs.jpg:

Suspect of what? He STILL refuses to tell us what the crime is. :heehee:

What the hell was the Lt. suspected of doing. . . driving while black? :dunno:

What law were these cops enforcing when they had their guns pointed at him demanding he at once have his hands up, and also get out of the car? :dunno:

We have already established that the temp. license tag was clearly displayed.

We did? Well, we have a half-dozen people who posted the video including myself. I want you to go to anyone of them and read me just one letter or number on that tag.

The officers could not see the tag in that HEAVILY TINTED WINDOW until they came up close to the vehicle in a very well lit area.

The officer that sprayed him has admitted on tape that his driving to the lit area was common and acceptable practice, so calling THAT in, as a "felony stop," is not acceptable. . . SO, what law were they enforcing?

WTF difference does it make how he called it in? It doesn't change the situation.

Now, if this idiot got out of the vehicle when ordered, complied to all their other demands, the moron would have had the chance to explain why he didn't immediately stop, and the officer would have accepted that reason.

I have no problem with your supposition. . . but you need to back up your claim, and in this entire thread, your claims have been specious. The Lt. DID NOTHING WRONG. He was reacting, quite understandably, to the cops irrational behavior.

Putting on a badge and gun does not give one license to act like an authoritarian mad man.

They didn't act authoritarian. This is how they are trained.

Think of many other possibilities. They "assumed" that he disregarded their warning light to get to a place where people are around. They "assumed" that it was like any other traffic stop. They "assumed" it was a mistake by the driver or dealership to have a temp tag hidden behind a heavily tinted window. Now it turns out it wasn't this solder. It was some maniac who carjacked this vehicle with a non-readable temp tag, and he blows the two officers away as they non-defensively approached the vehicle with their guns still in their holsters.

This is why police proceed in the manor they were trained. In such a dangerous job, you can't rule out any possibility.
Ray you're doing a lot of supposition in which white "victims" and/or "cops" are the "good guys" and everyone else is assumed to be a bad guy.

All police officers are not trained in the exactly the same way nor are they robots who are expected to adhere to the same check-list of responses for each and every scenario they encounter. They are supposed to be able to access a situation and act accordingly within police parameters/procedures.

I used to work for a police detective in college down south in Florida and I still remember a couple of our officers who responded to a call for a guy with a weapon. When they arrived he was intoxicated with a knife in his hand and refused to put it down as instructed. Those officers told him that they knew he was just drunk and that he really didn't want to hurt anyone so why not put the knife down and let them take him to jail to sleep it off.

It took them 20 minutes of cajoling the guy but eventually he put the knife down and let them take him to jail. I guess I don't have to mention these were all white guys do I, yet according to you Ray, the minute he didn't comply with their commands, he deserved what, a beat down in the least or to be tazer or shot at the worse?

So these officers did not view this person as a threat even though he was armed with a knife. They took the time to talk to him and WAITED him out until he gave up and agreed to let them arrest him.

Why is it when it comes to black men, it's usually shoot/draw/tazer first, then ask questions? Why are black people, men especially AUTOMATICALLY viewed as a threat even when they're not engaged in behavior that is threatening or armed with a weapon?

I'm sure you know the answer, but will any of you admit it?

Last edited:
,o1 a-3.jpg

This moron asked for a gun shoved into his face because he was battling the officer.
This is simply wrong, anyone else would be looking at an assault with a deadly weapon charge.
Essentially, when it comes down to the reality of the situation, as what we are facing as a nation, Ray is being honest as to how policing is now corrupt and abusive.

They really are no more than criminal gangs. He just wants to elevate them, as if there is some sort of moral imperative to obey, there really isn't. They have a monopoly on the use of force, and they are no better than criminals themselves. When they act like rabid dogs. . . at a certain point, just as it would be moronic to defy vicious criminals, it is sort of idiotic to defy power hungry cops. Ray just wants us to believe it is justified.

,o1 a-3.jpg

when it comes to a black man the cops are ALWAYS in the right in the eyes of racist.
Think of the Little Boy Who Cried Wolf

obama peddled the first false alarm with the crazy black harvard professor

and he wound up having to served beer to the white cop in the Rose Garden.

Racism was alive and well in this country long before Pres. Obama. To try and place that at his feet is a joke.

and it was pretty much like that for all 8 years as black dirtbag after another assumed room temp while the cops were found not guilty.

They are always found NOT GUILTY even when your lying eyes sees them murder someone.

now no one cares if the cops misbehave or not

You have never cared, as long as, the person being beaten or murdered is black.

and in this case they didnt anyway

Yea that is why one of them has already been fired, because they didn't do anything out of the usual.

Yea we have seen her in action.

Better watch this one while you're in the mood for videos.

You can keep the Tee Vee shows I will stick to the real life ones.

You made the claim that a WHITE woman wouldn't act that way.

I also claimed that police treat non-compliant suspect equally.

That's just another lie, she wasn't grabbed, beaten, tazed or shot.

Yeah, wanting to know why he had guns pointed at him.
The tome for being argumentative has passed when the cops are pointing guns at you

He’s a lucky man because his case of the black brain disease was not fatal

The driver signaled he was pulling over and went to a safe well lit area.
Ok so far

but after stopping he refuse to get out of his car and thats why he was pepper sprayed

he should have complied with the police instructions

You are in full support of that cop's behavior, eh?
As much as you are in support of a US Army officer who disobeys lawful orders
What lawful orders did the LT disobey?
well, shit stain....pulling over ...it does not take a mile or so....thats disobeying right off the bat....next stupid question
I don’t know where you live, but in California, Arizona And Washington State, you are expected to find a safe place to pull over. Not to pull over immediately, that gets cops killed by oncoming traffic.
But after stopping the drive refused to get out of his car

Racism was alive and well in this country long before Pres. Obama. To try and place that at his feet is a joke.
Yeah thats what obama said when he assumed the white cop who arrested the crazy harvard professor was a racist

which turned out to be a racist attitude by obama

I hate to say this but i think the soldier brought this on himself. He took too long to stop for them...what was it? a mile and a half. THEN he would not obey when they told him to get out of the car. I've lost my respect for cops but i don't have a problem determining who the culprit is.

Uh, yeah.

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE!

White people think that because the cops don't mistreat them, when they mistreat blacks, then the blacks must have done something.

These cops acted like complete lunatics, even after they had determined the person they pulled over was a commissioned officer in the US Army.

Forum List

Back