Officer Who Pepper-Sprayed a Black Army Medic Is Fired

Yeah, wanting to know why he had guns pointed at him.
The tome for being argumentative has passed when the cops are pointing guns at you

He’s a lucky man because his case of the black brain disease was not fatal
You think he doesn’t have a right to know why guns are being pointed at him?

People in this country don’t have to be treated like garbage by the police, you know.

And the idiot would have gotten respect from the officers by simply complying with their demands like thousands of Americans do every day in their interaction with police officers.
He had two guns pointed at him from the get go. Their respect already had failed. He just wanted to know why he was being treated that way.

He put his hands out the window as requested, he was not threatening. One is not a moron for wanting to know why he’s being treated that way.

White people get treated differently than black folks are treated.
When whites act stupid they get treated the same blacks are treated when they act stupid

in this case the black guy was not cooperating with the police which is very stupid

When whites act stupid they get treated the same blacks are treated when they act stupid

in this case the black guy was not cooperating with the police which is very stupid

Hey, let's roll that beautiful bean footage of how a white person is treated walking about with an automatic weapon and how a black person is treated. This is in a "Open Carry" state.

Since I know you won't click on it.

The white guy walks around with a gun. The cop politely asks for his ID, and he talks smack about why he doesn't have to.

The black guys walks around with a gun. The cops immediately threaten him with guns, scream at him to get on the ground. Calls in six other cops for backup.

Silly Darkie. Rights are for white people.

You are in full support of that cop's behavior, eh?
As much as you are in support of a US Army officer who disobeys lawful orders
What lawful orders did the LT disobey?
well, shit stain....pulling over ...it does not take a mile or so....thats disobeying right off the bat....next stupid question
I don’t know where you live, but in California, Arizona And Washington State, you are expected to find a safe place to pull over. Not to pull over immediately, that gets cops killed by oncoming traffic.
that leaves 47 states that you have no clue about. your point is?

Hey, let's roll that beautiful bean footage of how a white person is treated walking about with an automatic weapon and how a black person is treated. This is in a "Open Carry" state.

Since I know you won't click on it.

The white guy walks around with a gun. The cop politely asks for his ID, and he talks smack about why he doesn't have to.

The black guys walks around with a gun. The cops immediately threaten him with guns, scream at him to get on the ground. Calls in six other cops for backup.

Silly Darkie. Rights are for white people.

Your video involved two different officers.

Groups of black militants have been allowed to peacefully AR-15s in other places by other LE officers

When you're carrying and you get stopped by the police, can't the same be said about you?
Yes it can, that's why our law is the first thing that must come out of your mouth is advising the officers you are licensed and armed. If you don't immediately tell officers, or you tell them later on during the stop, you're going to jail.
He wasn't in a state with a requirement to inform the officers that he was armed. And due to the way they were already acting I strongly suspect that had he mentioned that he was armed that would have only escalated the situation. They were already treating him like public enemy #1 and perceived him as a threat, had they discovered that he was armed I don't even want to imagine how quickly things could have gone sideways even more than they did.

So you would have no problem with being treated this same way, just because one of the officers knew you have a CCW and considered you a threat even if you hadn't actually said or done anything threatening?
more like, he already disobeyed, more than once....i would of kept pepper spraying, until compliance, the ignorant piece of shit.....do what is told to you by law enforcement, period.....im sure your mommy always told you to listen to law enforcement. if not, that explains alot about you

Not before complying with orders to get out of the car
No reason whatsoever it couldn’t be answered at anytime during their encounter.

And that’s accepting that it was reasonable to have their firearms pointing at him, which I don’t.

But after stopping the drive refused to get out of his car

Um, yeah, because he had two maniacs pointing guns at him.
then i guess the shit stain should have pulled over quicker, and not pulling in to get gas...whatever excuse you shit stains need 2 tell yourselves. you are all fucking brain dead
He just had to comply with the police orders to get out of the car

Forum List

Back