Officer Who Pepper-Sprayed a Black Army Medic Is Fired

The city is looking to save themselves money. The officer performed his duties the way all officers across the country do with an uncooperative subject.

Police officers are instructed to DE-ESCALATE situations. These two idiots completely failed at that. All they needed to do was calmly explain to him why he was stopped, write him a ticket, and be done.

Their own police department agrees with me that they didn’t act appropriately.

"The pursuit and ultimate stop resulted in the use of pepper spray against Lt. Nazario by Officer Gutierrez," the statement read. "At the conclusion of this investigation, it was determined that Windsor Police Department policy was not followed."

As usual, you have no idea what you’re talking about.

The license plate was visible to the police officers as they approached, they saw it, and they still escalated the situation.

"As both Gutierrez and Crocker exited their vehicles with their firearmsdrawn and trained on Lt. Nazario, Lt. Nazario’s rear license plate--ostensibly the reason for this encounter22--was visible, and the defendants saw it on their approach."

Which one did they fire? I don't get why they didn't fire both.

If they only fired one, I hope it was the pepper spraying racist one.

You mean the pepper spraying Hispanic one? So give me a timestamp of where race was mentioned in the video by the police officer.
Around 9:15.

He pretty much admits that he is profiling.

He's a piece of shit racist.

The license plate was visible to the police officers as they approached, they saw it, and they still escalated the situation.

"As both Gutierrez and Crocker exited their vehicles with their firearmsdrawn and trained on Lt. Nazario, Lt. Nazario’s rear license plate--ostensibly the reason for this encounter22--was visible, and the defendants saw it on their approach."

Thats just a claim by the black guy’s ambulance chasing lawyer

its not a proven fact

Biden should fire the Army medic not the police officer who was just doing his job

****Joe Gutierrez, who is accused of using excessive force during a traffic stop in Windsor, Va., has been dismissed, the town said.*****

He must be one of those white hispanics that the lib news media accuses of hating black people
Are you on crack? Did you even watch that video?! It was an embarrassment to the badge and our country. That cop should be fired and charged for assault.

Thats just a claim by the black guy’s ambulance chasing lawyer

its not a proven fact

It’s under the “facts” section of the legal report and cites evidence to verify it. Looks like they’re citing the bodycam video.

I hate to say this but i think the soldier brought this on himself. He took too long to stop for them...what was it? a mile and a half. THEN he would not obey when they told him to get out of the car. I've lost my respect for cops but i don't have a problem determining who the culprit is.
He put his signal on and proceeded to pull into a well lit area. He kept his lands up and visible the entire time and spoke in a calm rational manner. The Army officer did nothing wrong. The cop was a disgrace and should be criminally charged

I hate to say this but i think the soldier brought this on himself. He took too long to stop for them...what was it? a mile and a half. THEN he would not obey when they told him to get out of the car. I've lost my respect for cops but i don't have a problem determining who the culprit is.
He put his signal on and proceeded to pull into a well lit area. He kept his lands up and visible the entire time and spoke in a calm rational manner. The Army officer did nothing wrong. The cop was a disgrace and should be criminally charged
Do You Know Why I’m Pulling You Over, Being Wildly Aggressive, And Charging You With Assault Today, Sir?

This? meant to be satire.

Biden should fire the Army medic not the police officer who was just doing his job

****Joe Gutierrez, who is accused of using excessive force during a traffic stop in Windsor, Va., has been dismissed, the town said.*****

He must be one of those white hispanics that the lib news media accuses of hating black people
Are you on crack? Did you even watch that video?! It was an embarrassment to the badge and our country. That cop should be fired and charged for assault.
I disagree

the cops were trying to maintain control much like an adult dealing with a 3-year old child

under the “facts” section of the legal report and cites evidence to verify it. Looks like they’re citing the bodycam video.
“Facts” as the plaintiff sees them

but not accepted by both sides

alright guys. nothing to get your panties in a wad about. It's my opinion and it hasn't been changed yet.

I disagree

the cops were trying to maintain control much like an adult dealing with a 3-year old child
Thats BS. The cop was hysterical and power tripping. The driver was calm and trying to have a discussion. The cop was way too aggressive and out of line with how he handled that situation and it never should have escalated to pepper spray and throwing that man out of his car.

alright guys. nothing to get your panties in a wad about. It's my opinion and it hasn't been changed yet.
My panties are sitting just fine. But what is your opinion based on? You think he took too long to pull over? Do you think it more wise and safe to pull over on a dark roadside or a well lit and public area? Have you considered the fear of cops that black people have grown up with their entire lives and why that army officer chose to go where he went?

It was pointed at him almost immediately. Two of them in fact.

It was not pointed in his face. The police car was behind him. After disobeying their orders, they had no choice but to approach the vehicle where they had no idea what could happen next.

Forum List

Back