Officer Pulls Over School Bus In Valiant Effort To Protect States Rights

"Newly obtained video from a school bus security camera shows the confrontation between a Rockwood school bus driver and a police officer who said he would "report" her for asking kids to wear mask on the bus. The video shows the officer talking to the bus driver through the main door, standing just outside the bus. "OK. I’m going to report you, OK?" said the officer on the video. "You’re going against the law. You know that, right?" he continued. "There’s an executive order by Eric Schmitt saying you cannot wear a mask."

Earlier that week Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt put out a call for parents to report school districts still requiring masks -- Schmitt even called for parents to take photos and video of violations. However, Missouri's attorney general does not have the authority to issue executive orders and Rockwood said it requires masks on buses to comply with federal regulations regarding public transportation during the COVID-19 pandemic."

About time we have people standing up to this government tyranny....and no better person to do it than a law enforcement officer...Hopefully, that bus driver lost his or her job if not face harsher punishment for what amounts to child abuse....Now if we can get these people to get rid of the stupid stuff they still force us to do at airports or to get on cruises....

There are counties in NY laughing at you sheeple

The one with the gun and the one who supports those with guns are the most authoritarian.
I beg to differ in a different way. Most of the West is much further ahead of us in the "Totalitarian Game". Many areas of our nation are ahead of other areas in the "Totalitarian Game". Only the 2nd Amendment keeps the Prog globalists somewhat controlled.

Didn't read the Constitution, did you, mute donkey?

The Tenth Amendment forbids the federal government from claiming or exercising powers that the Constitution does not specifically delegate to it. Nothing about these school buses, or whether the passengers wear masks or not, comes anywhere close to any power that the Constitution delegates to the federals government. It's none of the federal government's fucking business.
Doesn't Federal Law trump (no pun intended) State Law.

Doesn't Federal Law trump (no pun intended) State Law.

Not when the laws in question pertain to areas where the Constitution does not grant any authority to the federal government.

Not that that stops the federal government from trying to exercise power that it does not legitimately have, nor corrupt courts from upholding such usurpations; but the Tenth Amendment is very clear, that the federal government is only permitted to act in areas where the Constitution specifically authorizes it to act.

It's probably fair to say that the Tenth Amendment stands just behind the Second Amendment with regard to how often and how blatantly government illegally refuses to obey it.

But government being allowed to get away with acting in illegal and unconstitutional ways does not change the fact that such acts are still illegal and unconstitutional.

There are many who rebel against the so called surveillance society. But how is order to be kept unless people can grass up offenders like this one or those pregnant sluts in Texas. Snitches will rebuild America as a free society by snitching on their neighbours in a Godly way.

Snitches wind up in ditches.

Not when the laws in question pertain to areas where the Constitution does not grant any authority to the federal government.

Not that that stops the federal government from trying to exercise power that it does not legitimately have, nor corrupt courts from upholding such usurpations; but the Tenth Amendment is very clear, that the federal government is only permitted to act in areas where the Constitution specifically authorizes it to act.

It's probably fair to say that the Tenth Amendment stands just behind the Second Amendment with regard to how often and how blatantly government illegally refuses to obey it.

But government being allowed to get away with acting in illegal and unconstitutional ways does not change the fact that such acts are still illegal and unconstitutional.
Give me a few examples of where state law trumps (no pun intended) federal law.

The federal government has no authority whatsoever to impose any such regulation.

See the Tenth Amendment.
This is all about the beast gaining more power than it was forwarded originally under our constitutional agreement.

The government has become a private business of its own with money needs ambitions and a desire to overturn anything that constrains it. It is no longer a government of the people it is now an entity of and to itself that simply preys upon the people who pay taxes into it. That is why DC politicians find the idea of elections loathsome.

Elections ensure that people have a voice in their government the current trend in the federal government is to eliminate the voice of the people.

"Newly obtained video from a school bus security camera shows the confrontation between a Rockwood school bus driver and a police officer who said he would "report" her for asking kids to wear mask on the bus. The video shows the officer talking to the bus driver through the main door, standing just outside the bus. "OK. I’m going to report you, OK?" said the officer on the video. "You’re going against the law. You know that, right?" he continued. "There’s an executive order by Eric Schmitt saying you cannot wear a mask."

Earlier that week Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt put out a call for parents to report school districts still requiring masks -- Schmitt even called for parents to take photos and video of violations. However, Missouri's attorney general does not have the authority to issue executive orders and Rockwood said it requires masks on buses to comply with federal regulations regarding public transportation during the COVID-19 pandemic."

About time we have people standing up to this government tyranny....and no better person to do it than a law enforcement officer...Hopefully, that bus driver lost his or her job if not face harsher punishment for what amounts to child abuse....Now if we can get these people to get rid of the stupid stuff they still force us to do at airports or to get on cruises....

Yeah, I didn't hear him threatening to report her or anything like.

Masks don't work. Time for them to go, and time for all of us to stand up to govt tyranny.

Yeah, I didn't hear him threatening to report her or anything like.

Masks don't work. Time for them to go, and time for all of us to stand up to govt tyranny.
If having to wear a mask to go in a Starbucks or board a plane is govt tyranny...then we are in good shape....

I live in Texas, I only have to wear a mask when I have to go to a meeting at work...otherwise, I don't ever have to wear a mask...

Is my company engaging in tyranny too?

If having to wear a mask to go in a Starbucks or board a plane is govt tyranny...then we are in good shape....

I live in Texas, I only have to wear a mask when I have to go to a meeting at work...otherwise, I don't ever have to wear a mask...

Is my company engaging in tyranny too?

Your idiotic party will begin abandoning these "mitigation" strategies today, just as I predicted, because it looks like they are about to be slaughtered in the midterms.

When will you give up on masks? Many of us know they never worked. Not before Covid. Not during Covid. Not now. Not ever.

Will you ever give up?

Your idiotic party will begin abandoning these "mitigation" strategies today, just as I predicted, because it looks like they are about to be slaughtered in the midterms.

When will you give up on masks? Many of us know they never worked. Not before Covid. Not during Covid. Not now. Not ever.

Will you ever give up?
I don't wear masks except when asked to by a business....same thing with shoes and shirts...if I don't wear them, I don't clutch my pearls about it if I can't go into Olive Garden...

I don't care either way about masks...

My point remains tho...if govt tyranny is manifested by wearing maks....then that ain't too bad...

Far better tyranny than what my parents and their parents faced.....

Take off the masks people. Herd immunity is the solution.
So since this is the solution...why do you folks concern troll over the number of deaths under Biden??

Obviously, for herd immunity to take effect -- hundreds of thousands more people will have to die.....so why the fake concern over their deaths??

I don't wear masks except when asked to by a business....same thing with shoes and shirts...if I don't wear them, I don't clutch my pearls about it if I can't go into Olive Garden...

I don't care either way about masks...

My point remains tho...if govt tyranny is manifested by wearing maks....then that ain't too bad...

Far better tyranny than what my parents and their parents faced.....

But if they don't work--and we know they don't--then why?

So since this is the solution...why do you folks concern troll over the number of deaths under Biden??

Obviously, for herd immunity to take effect -- hundreds of thousands more people will have to die.....so why the fake concern over their deaths??
Biden's goal is not the herd immunity solution. Biden's goal is to have everyone take the stupid jab.

Will you ever give up?
By the way...when did these "mitigation" strategies begin??

Is Trump that much of a weak buffoon that even under his leadership -- all of these "mitigation strategies" still became a thing??

And some of these mitigation strategies aren't new either.......

But if they don't work--and we know they don't--then why?
Ask the business......I don't have the privilege and entitlement to argue down a business about their mask policy...

I comply and go about my day....and seeing as tho I have not died from wearing a mask....it works out....

I leave the "Freedom fighting" against masks to you folks...

I am animated by more pressing matters.....like affordable healthcare, protecting voting rights, etc...

Ask the business......I don't have the privilege and entitlement to argue down a business about their mask policy...

I comply and go about my day....and seeing as tho I have not died from wearing a mask....it works out....

I leave the "Freedom fighting" against masks to you folks...

I am animated by more pressing matters.....like affordable healthcare, protecting voting rights, etc...

I'm with you that putting on a mask at Starbucks for 10 minutes is no big deal.

Why do three year olds have to wear masks at preschool for 8 hours a day though?

There's a continuum here

Forum List

Back