Officer Pulls Over School Bus In Valiant Effort To Protect States Rights

Give me a few examples of where state law trumps (no pun intended) federal law.

I don't have to. The Tenth Amendment is absolutely clear on this point. The federal government has absolutely no authority to enact law, or to otherwise exercise any power, outside of those areas where the Constitution explicitly authorizes it.

The burden of proof is not on me to show that the federal government is acting illegally, but on you to show that in any given instance, the federal government is acting legitimately within the powers that are delegated to it under the Constitution.

I'm with you that putting on a mask at Starbucks for 10 minutes is no big deal.

Why do three year olds have to wear masks at preschool for 8 hours a day though?

There's a continuum here

Try doing heavy construction work, and having to wear one of these stupid masks all day.

The effect on one's ability to process a sufficient amount of oxygen out of the air goes up massively under extended physical exertion.

Not to mention how yucky and unsanitary they very quickly become.

OK, so I am a construction worker, used to working in dirty environments, but still I rather dislike having one of these masks as it gets soaked in sweat and saliva and mucus, holding all that shit against my face. Even to construction worker sensibilities, that's just plain gross.

Last edited:
Consider this a lesson learned from the Spanish Flu. If we all get Covid, we all get immunity. It's the perfect solution. Let's get this done and over with.

Indeed, it would have been done and over with more than a year ago, if we had just let it run its natural course. In the long run, fewer people would have got sick from it, and fewer people would have died from it, and nobody would have lost their incomes, their businesses, or their freedoms, as has happened. Even if we discount the horrendously-exaggerated accounts of how bad this actual disease was, how bad it really was was made much, much worse, by our stupid overactions carried out under the fraudulent guise of mitigating it.

I had a bunch of 3 yr olds under my supervision just the other week...for my 1 yr old grandson birthday...none of them wore masks when we took them to an indoor playground for his party...

A week later......he was in the hospital for 3 days with COVID.....luckily he is doing better now.....but it reminds me that if anyone believes there is some way to mitigate it, I am not going to attack them for their belief and fear of something happening to someone they love....

If everyone had worn masks, your grandson still would have caught COVID, and still have been just as sick from it.

The premise that these masks to anything to prevent or impair the spread of any virus is just pure bullshit.

zPICT0001pHQ1600E.JPG

Trump is STILL URGING PEOPLE to get the vaccine...he even talked about how he got the booster shot...he is doing this NOW

As is his right. I happen to disagree with him. I think that there are legitimate serious concerns about the safety and efficacy of these experimental “vaccines”, and very good reason to avoid them. But that is a choice that, at this point, I see best left up to each individual.

Has Mr. Trump advocated that anyone be forced to take these dangerous experimental drugs? Has he advocated that people be discriminated against in employment, or denied access to public accommodations, on the basis of their decision to accept or refuse these dangerous experimental drugs? That's the Mengele line that you corrupt, tyrannical filth on the left wrong easily and happily cross, which no person having any sense of ethics would ever approach, much less cross. Any evidence that Mr. Trump has ever considered crossing that line?

As long as you demonstrate your willingness to even approach this line, much less cross it, you very vividly demonstrate why your kind do not belong anywhere near any positions of power or authority over others.

Your idiotic party will begin abandoning these "mitigation" strategies today, just as I predicted, because it looks like they are about to be slaughtered in the midterms.

When will you give up on masks? Many of us know they never worked. Not before Covid. Not during Covid. Not now. Not ever.

Will you ever give up?
No they won't.

"Newly obtained video from a school bus security camera shows the confrontation between a Rockwood school bus driver and a police officer who said he would "report" her for asking kids to wear mask on the bus. The video shows the officer talking to the bus driver through the main door, standing just outside the bus. "OK. I’m going to report you, OK?" said the officer on the video. "You’re going against the law. You know that, right?" he continued. "There’s an executive order by Eric Schmitt saying you cannot wear a mask."

Earlier that week Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt put out a call for parents to report school districts still requiring masks -- Schmitt even called for parents to take photos and video of violations. However, Missouri's attorney general does not have the authority to issue executive orders and Rockwood said it requires masks on buses to comply with federal regulations regarding public transportation during the COVID-19 pandemic."

About time we have people standing up to this government tyranny....and no better person to do it than a law enforcement officer...Hopefully, that bus driver lost his or her job if not face harsher punishment for what amounts to child abuse....Now if we can get these people to get rid of the stupid stuff they still force us to do at airports or to get on cruises....
So, her freedom to protect herself doesn't matter?

I don't wear masks except when asked to by a business....same thing with shoes and shirts...if I don't wear them, I don't clutch my pearls about it if I can't go into Olive Garden...

I don't care either way about masks...

My point remains tho...if govt tyranny is manifested by wearing maks....then that ain't too bad...

Far better tyranny than what my parents and their parents faced.....
You're probably right, it's not too bad, and neither will their next form of tyranny sound too bad, and especially not the one after that. Hell by the time it is bad, you'll have given up every ability to stop it. Best to nip that shit in the bud.

It’s real easy. Just pull up the enumerated powers of the federal government and show us where the authority to mandate anything is…
It’s called the 10th amendment. You may want to read it sometime

Forum List

Back