Officer Pulls Over School Bus In Valiant Effort To Protect States Rights

Biden's goal is not the herd immunity solution. Biden's goal is to have everyone take the stupid jab.
That was Trump's goal too tho...

In fact, that "stupid jab" is something demand he and you take full credit for ..

As he puts it...it is one of his greatest accomplishments and you shouldn't let anyone take that away from you....

I'm with you that putting on a mask at Starbucks for 10 minutes is no big deal.

Why do three year olds have to wear masks at preschool for 8 hours a day though?

There's a continuum here
I had a bunch of 3 yr olds under my supervision just the other week...for my 1 yr old grandson birthday...none of them wore masks when we took them to an indoor playground for his party...

A week later......he was in the hospital for 3 days with COVID.....luckily he is doing better now.....but it reminds me that if anyone believes there is some way to mitigate it, I am not going to attack them for their belief and fear of something happening to someone they love....

If "govt" really wanted to harm us....the best way to do it was to not saying anything about a virus...in fact, since we are so certain that Fauci created the virus...if "govt" really wanted to harm us..they could have easily made the mortality rate from that virus much higher...

I am a believer of Occams Razor...the most simplest explanation is usually the right one....and for the conspiracy theorists -- for me to believe their big conspiracies, they need to provide me some big evidence..and they don't...

At the time Trump was afraid the Kung Flu would severely hurt his re-election chances. He was right.
So he was more afraid of losing an election than from stopping govt tyranny??

And this is the guy you worship??

Trump is STILL URGING PEOPLE to get the vaccine...he even talked about how he got the booster shot...he is doing this NOW

Why? Because it will hurt his "re-election" chances if he didn't?

Consider this a lesson learned from the Spanish Flu. If we all get Covid, we all get immunity. It's the perfect solution. Let's get this done and over with.

Which has nothing to do with what I said.

The Dem governors were having lockdowns which shut down the economy. It was the one time when Trump made the wrong decision.

"It was the one time when Trump made the wrong decision."

Are you trolling now or is that a serious comment??

I had a bunch of 3 yr olds under my supervision just the other week...for my 1 yr old grandson birthday...none of them wore masks when we took them to an indoor playground for his party...

A week later......he was in the hospital for 3 days with COVID.....luckily he is doing better now.....but it reminds me that if anyone believes there is some way to mitigate it, I am not going to attack them for their belief and fear of something happening to someone they love....

If "govt" really wanted to harm us....the best way to do it was to not saying anything about a virus...in fact, since we are so certain that Fauci created the virus...if "govt" really wanted to harm us..they could have easily made the mortality rate from that virus much higher...

I am a believer of Occams Razor...the most simplest explanation is usually the right one....and for the conspiracy theorists -- for me to believe their big conspiracies, they need to provide me some big evidence..and they don't...

Sorry to hear that. Why was he hospitalized?

Sorry to hear that. Why was he hospitalized?
COVID......and not just a mild case...he had a very severe respiratory infection.....

One of the people who came to the party had COVID....he most likely got it from them....

He was there for 3 days getting treatment....

So I will never be one to belittle someone or attack them over whatever mitigation strategy they seek to use.....

And I will also not have the non-chalant -- who cares, let's all catch COVID and whoever dies dies attitude either....

These parents should be happy if their children got Covid, now they have immunity. If they should be complaining at all, they should be bitching about the Chinese who created the Kung Flu and sent it over here.

COVID......and not just a mild case...he had a very severe respiratory infection.....

One of the people who came to the party had COVID....he most likely got it from them....

So I will never be one to belittle someone or attack them over whatever mitigation strategy they seek to use.....to protect their family....

And I will also not have the non-chalant -- who cares, let's all catch COVID and whoever dies dies attitude either....

Read it for yourself.

---Herd immunity threshold may have been reached in Amazonas capital, Manaus ---

No....I am talking about your belief that Trump has only made one mistake...are you really that delusional??

But yea, we get it...you get moist over herd immunity....but pointing to a city in Brazil isn't the flex you think it is...

So I will never be one to belittle someone or attack them over whatever mitigation strategy they seek to use.....

I'm glad he seems to be okay now. I'm with you, actually. I'm a big believer in individual freedoms. Our rights to this come from God, and so are "inalienable". If you want to get boosters every three months for your whole life and wear a space suit and five masks, you go for it. (You being the universal you.) But do not tell ME what I must do.

These parents should be happy if their children got Covid, now they have immunity. If they should be complaining at all, they should be bitching about the Chinese who created the Kung Flu and sent it over here.
My grand child had it twice...

The second time he had it ended up being more severe than the first time he had it....

So no....I don't think parents are happy when their kids get COVID...maybe sociopaths are....is that you?

I'm glad he seems to be okay now. I'm with you, actually. I'm a big believer in individual freedoms. Our rights to this come from God, and so are "inalienable". If you want to get boosters every three months for your whole life and wear a space suit and five masks, you go for it. (You being the universal you.) But do not tell ME what I must do.
My thoughts are this......there are 2 things that would make all of these "anti-maskers" freedom fighter types react to COVID different than how they react now

First....if COVID was a person, nationality, etc -- it makes it a lot harder to conceptualize a concerted effort to defeat something if we can't see it and demonize it.....we tried to make it a China-centric thing -- how could this have worked??

One example would be 9/11....an event that killed about the same amount of people that were dying daily from COVID...and because of that one event -- we launched 2 multi decade long wars and spent trillions; we created entire govt agencies, implemented long lasting legislation like the Patriot Act -- we still board a plane differently just SOLELY based on that fear of what could happen.....Why?? Because there was a person, a nationality, something they could demonize and attack...harder to do with an invisible virus....and since we weren't going to war with China over it...the worst we could do was impose tariffs and call it Kung flu like juveniles....

Second....if COVID was something visible like Small pox...and left you with visible scars and marks....the energy around mitigation will be totally different..even if COVID had a 0% mortality rate...why?? Because people are vain like that...If COVID was something you could see -- and there was any truth to the fact that vaccines, masks and social distancing could reduce risks of catching it -- these anti-maskers will turn into "put those yucky looking COVID people" in interment camps

My thoughts are this......there are 2 things that would make all of these "anti-maskers" freedom fighter types react to COVID different than how they react now

First....if COVID was a person, nationality, etc -- it makes it a lot harder to conceptualize a concerted effort to defeat something if we can't see it and demonize it.....we tried to make it a China-centric thing -- how could this have worked??

One example would be 9/11....an event that killed about the same amount of people that were dying daily from COVID...and because of that one event -- we launched 2 multi decade long wars and spent trillions; we created entire govt agencies, implemented long lasting legislation like the Patriot Act -- we still board a plane differently just SOLELY based on that fear of what could happen.....Why?? Because there was a person, a nationality, something they could demonize and attack...harder to do with an invisible virus....and since we weren't going to war with China over it...the worst we could do was impose tariffs and call it Kung flu like juveniles....

Second....if COVID was something visible like Small pox...and left you with visible scars and marks....the energy around mitigation will be totally different..even if COVID had a 0% mortality rate...why?? Because people are vain like that...If COVID was something you could see -- and there was any truth to the fact that vaccines, masks and social distancing could reduce risks of catching it -- these anti-maskers will turn into "put those yucky looking COVID people" in interment camps

I don't know where you are, but where I am, we have just been through our fourth huge surge. I know so many people who have had covid I stopped counting at 50. Yes, 50, and that was last April. That list has easily doubled now. So no. I don't need pox, or a nationality, or anything like. I know people who have had extremely mild infections and been hospitalized and everything in between. I am opposed to mitigation methods because they simply do not work. I know double vaxxed people WITH BOOSTERS who have had covid, along with folks who mask all the time. It's just the way it is here.

I don't know where you are, but where I am, we have just been through our fourth huge surge. I know so many people who have had covid I stopped counting at 50. Yes, 50, and that was last April. That list has easily doubled now. So no. I don't need pox, or a nationality, or anything like. I know people who have had extremely mild infections and been hospitalized and everything in between. I am opposed to mitigation methods because they simply do not work. I know double vaxxed people WITH BOOSTERS who have had covid, along with folks who mask all the time. It's just the way it is here.
Do you think making us take our shoes off before getting on a plane works??

Mitigation does not equal elimination...

It is just a layer.....does it work? Not as effective as lockdowns but I assume the rationale is -- it is better than nothing.....mask mandates are definitely not some sort of nefarious government conspiracy for power...they already have power...

The reason I brought up 9/11 is because that incident showed just how quickly the same people who talk all of that govt tyranny crap -- gave up that power to government when they thought those on the receiving end were people who didn't look like or pray like them...

Forum List

Back