Of Trump or Obama WHO has created more jobs???

No kidding! So some leftist anti-Trumper think tanks have some new "figures" for us, do they ? Well la-dee-da! And we're all supposed to sit here and just believe it all, are we ? Well, I don't. Not for one second

These lefty sources are always coming up with these fast balls, and trying to throw them past us. Nothing new about that. It's an ongoing process. Ho hum. Yawn***

No kidding! So some leftist anti-Trumper think tanks have some new "figures" for us, do they ? Well la-dee-da! And we're all supposed to sit here and just believe it all, are we ? Well, I don't. Not for one second These lefty sources are always coming up with these fast balls, and trying to throw them past us. Nothing new about that. It's an ongoing process. Ho hum. Yawn***
It shouldn't be a big surprise to anyone who actually understands this stuff, given our mediocre 2.1% GDP, low bond yields and lack of inflation.

But those facts aren't fed to you in the Trumpiverse, so you're not aware of them.

It shouldn't be a big surprise to anyone who actually understands this stuff, given our mediocre 2.1% GDP, low bond yields and lack of inflation.

But those facts aren't fed to you in the Trumpiverse, so you're not aware of them.
Lack of inflation is a good thing. I don't believe the alleged 2.1% GDP, as these numbers come from the Obama infected Bureau of Economic Analysis, who has steadily been cooking the numbers right before our eyes They changed Trump's previous 4.2% GDP to 3.5, and they raised Obama's 2016 1.2 to 1.8. They have as much credibility as Bernie Madoff.

Bonds will slowly turn around with China's trade war position weakening, as it must, because China cannot win a trade war with the US. They should not be warring at all, economically speaking. They only are, because they are playing to the emotions of the Chinese people.

... and despite your senility, trump still remains the only president on record for not having GDP go above 3.5% in a quarter.
4.2% jackass. Who gives fuck what a dirtbag Obama clowns in the BEA say. that dept can go jump.

An you can stop trying to demean Trump. He's gonna be with us for another 5 years, no matter what you propagandize. You think any of these Dem dodos are actually going to beat him ? :eusa_doh: :laugh:

upload_2019-8-20_20-54-8-png.275296
LOLOL

You're senile, gramps. Trump's best quarter is 3.5%. You showed that yourself....

gramps-png.275298

Trump is the only president recorded to not have a quarter of real GDP growth exceed 3.5%. Even Obama did better than that many times. Your god trump can't even do as well as a community organizer.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Trump is the only president recorded to not have a quarter of real GDP growth exceed 3.5%. Even Obama did better than that many times. Your god trump can't even do as well as a community organizer.
Wow. Every time you post, (with some ageist bigotry thrown in), you give me another opportunity to remind posters of Trump's 4.2 % GDP :biggrin: (which BEA liberals keep reporting as 3.5), and you spread the lie.You keep coming back with the same already squashed drivel over and over. You're not worth talking to. I'm going to watch TV tonight.

Pitiful liberals think they're going to lie their way, to a Democrat victory in November 2020. :rolleyes: :slap:

A preview of 2020 >>>> :biggrin:

statemap1024.png

th
th
th

What saved Obama's ass was redstate governor's like Nikki in South Carolina, what saved Obama's ass was Janet the head of the fed .

Most of the jobs were created in Red states under Obama.
Most of the jobs Obama actually created were in government....which is a negative to the economy ultimately.

Democrats cannot be said to have created jobs as long as they import illegal aliens, try to give them amnesty, and protect them in sanctuary cities. Their job creation numbers are in the MINUS COLUMN.

Most of the jobs Obama actually created were in government....which is a negative to the economy ultimately.
All of the jobs Obama created were neutralized by illegal aliens' employment.

Wow. Every time you post, (with some ageist bigotry thrown in), you give me another opportunity to remind posters of Trump's 4.2 % GDP :biggrin: (which BEA liberals keep reporting as 3.5), and you spread the lie.You keep coming back with the same already squashed drivel over and over. You're not worth talking to. I'm going to watch TV tonight.

Poor, demented gramps. Insane as they come. :cuckoo:

You're posted fake figures, gramps. The real figures are...

gramps-png.275298

:dance:

gramps-png.275298

You've posted fake figures, junior. The real figures are...

and then there's those other real figures too >>> :biggrin:

statemap1024.png

What saved Obama's ass was redstate governor's like Nikki in South Carolina, what saved Obama's ass was Janet the head of the fed .

Exactly, these trolls are dying to rewrite history, like they normally do

Whatever Trump imagines he created, we know that there is at least a half million less.

gramps-png.275298

You've posted fake figures, junior. The real figures are...

and then there's those other real figures too >>> :biggrin:

statemap1024.png

You're fucking senile, gramps. :cuckoo:

I'm posting numbers directly from the Bureau of Economic Analysis...

https://www.bea.gov/system/files/2019-07/gdpchg.xlsx

.... whereas you're posting bullshit numbers. Despite your senility, the BEA shows trump's best quarter is 3.5%.

Whatever Trump imagines he created, we know that there is at least a half million less.
To a liberal, the word "know" as no meaning in the English language. They don't know, what they don't know.
They don't know shit......unless they are told to pay attention to specific facts.
I get this every day.
I give them the facts and whatever information was readily available before the left erased it or censored it......and they act like it's the first time they ever heard of it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back