Biden: “There’s an awful lot of really good Republicans out there.”

He is done. No message what-so-ever. All I am hearing is his insecurity about being an American and white, that's just not okay.

That being said, he was a Mc Cain fan for certain, at least this time he is telling the truth.

Last edited:
Does he think this will help? Does he think Republicans will vote for him?

Joe Biden heaps praise on GOP during Massachusetts fundraiser

Yes, he is trying to win back the Rust Belt.

His achilles heel is China, and I'm not sure how he gets over this, especially if Trump is still fighting the dirty Commies hard. The MSM wants Trump to buckle so badly on China for just this reason, they want to be able to say "hey, you gave in to China too!".

If Trump stays firm, Biden is going to have a steep hill to climb to convince manufacturing and farmers that Obama-like policies are more appealing than Trumps confrontation with state abusers. Just listen to them in interviews, every worker and farmer says the same thing "China has been exploiting us".

Typical Dem he says one thing and does another. Biden shit on American workers for 8 years under Obama now he's trying to suck up to them.

Biden: I know Obama and I shit on American workers for 8 years but vote for me and it will be different this time.
Pelosi: No it won't.
AOC: Are you kidding?
Schumer: No we'll screw them over again.
Biden: Well they don't know that :eusa_shhh:

54520364_1874362219335588_7740108323881484288_n.jpg

There are a lot of good republicans the problem is that they elect bad republicans.

Every Republican is a white Supremacist racist homophobic transphobic xenophobic islamaphobic misogynistic mass shooter!!!

Didn’t Joe get the talking points from the WOKE left?

He is done. No message what-so-ever. All I am hearing is his insecurity about being an American and white, that's just not okay.

That being said, he was a Mc Cain fan for certain, at least this time he is telling the truth.
That’s the thing. Other than Bernie, Tulsi, and maybe Warren the message is we hate Trump. Nothing about policy or solving problems.

A lot of these old school politicians are actually friends with each other. There used to be a time when you could disagree with somebody politically without throwing around words like "evil" and "deplorable".

Biden: I know Obama and I shit on American workers for 8 years but vote for me and it will be different this time.
No one has shat on the American workers more than the Republican Party. You only have to look at Appalachia to know that for a fact.

Every Republican is a white Supremacist racist homophobic transphobic xenophobic islamaphobic misogynistic mass shooter!!!

Didn’t Joe get the talking points from the WOKE left?
I’m sure some aren’t. We just can’t find any.

No one has shat on the American workers more than the Republican Party. You only have to look at Appalachia to know that for a fact.

The Appalachia that's run by democrats? That one?

Forum List

Back