Of course Joe Biden loved him some George Wallace....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Joe Biden and the democrat party racism go back a long way....

Missing from Biden’s speech was the fact that George Wallace, Bull Connor, and Jefferson Davis were all Democrats. So, technically, Joe Biden, and the partisan Democrats who participated in the charade in Georgia, were all on their side.

But Joe Biden stands out as unique among them because he isn’t just on the same side of the Democrats mentioned above by being in the same party.

In 1975, he was an undeniable fan of George Wallace. “I think the Democratic Party could stand a liberal George Wallace—someone who’s not afraid to stand up and offend people, someone who wouldn’t pander but would say what the American people know in their gut is right,” he told the Philadelphia Enquirer.

Biden remained a fan of Wallace through the 1980s. In 1981, he praised Wallace’s positions on various issues and told a black witness during a Senate committee hearing that “sometimes even George Wallace is right.” Later, during his first attempt at running for president in 1987, he bragged that in 1973 Wallace considered him “one of the outstanding young politicians of America,” and while campaigning in Alabama, he said, “we (Delawareans) were on the South’s side in the Civil War.”

Joe is a racist Dem.

He delivered the Eulogy at the funeral of an EXAULTED CYCLOPS OF THE KKK.

Biden called the KKK leader a "FRIEND, MENTOR, AND GUIDE."

Joe is a straight up DEM RACIST....like they all are.

George Wallace was the first person I voted for President (1968). I did it absentee ballot being in Vietnam that year.

Joe Biden and the democrat party racism go back a long way....

Missing from Biden’s speech was the fact that George Wallace, Bull Connor, and Jefferson Davis were all Democrats. So, technically, Joe Biden, and the partisan Democrats who participated in the charade in Georgia, were all on their side.

But Joe Biden stands out as unique among them because he isn’t just on the same side of the Democrats mentioned above by being in the same party.

In 1975, he was an undeniable fan of George Wallace. “I think the Democratic Party could stand a liberal George Wallace—someone who’s not afraid to stand up and offend people, someone who wouldn’t pander but would say what the American people know in their gut is right,” he told the Philadelphia Enquirer.

Biden remained a fan of Wallace through the 1980s. In 1981, he praised Wallace’s positions on various issues and told a black witness during a Senate committee hearing that “sometimes even George Wallace is right.” Later, during his first attempt at running for president in 1987, he bragged that in 1973 Wallace considered him “one of the outstanding young politicians of America,” and while campaigning in Alabama, he said, “we (Delawareans) were on the South’s side in the Civil War.”

Stop trying to make Biden seem like someone I like.

There are two George Wallaces. There's the shameless segregationist panderer who pretty much died the day he got shot. Then there's the wheelchair bound George Wallace who went on a seemingly honest quest to undo the damage he had done with pretty fair results. In the end he was still a vote panderer who ended up doing some pretty good things for his state.

Some people never forgave Wallace for his segregationist position.

Some people never forgave him for abandoning his segregationist position.

Some people never forgave Wallace for his segregationist position.

Some people never forgave him for abandoning his segregationist position.
I was born and raised in Alabama during a period coinciding with his tenure as governor. He did a lot of good things like a cheap junior college system and finally getting the whole state electrified but he's still burning in Hell. I can respect an honest quest for redemption but he can never be absolved of his sins.

Forum List

Back