October Coldest month on record

Wasn't there a cessation of solar activity, as in no more sun spots or flares?

I for one welcome my new Ice Age overlords. I"ll look spiffy in my Mastodon fur suit.

Just in case you were unsure the earth has had hundreds of thousands of temperature fluctuations over its lifetime.
Really? Are you sure? And who, exactly, taught you that?

Was it.... *gasp*... climate scientists? Geologists?

So, let me get this straight: Out of one side of your neck, you are citing their life's work. Then, out of the other side of your neck, you are implying they are all incompetent, liars, or both.

Does this not embarrass you? Do you have any shame at all? Because you are embarrassing yourself.

Just in case you were unsure the earth has had hundreds of thousands of temperature fluctuations over its lifetime.
Really? Are you sure? And who, exactly, taught you that?

Was it.... *gasp*... climate scientists? Geologists?

So, let me get this straight: Out of one side of your neck, you are citing their life's work. Then, out of the other side of your neck, you are implying they are all incompetent, liars, or both.

Does this not embarrass you? Do you have any shame at all? Because you are embarrassing yourself.
Arctic Sea Ice Is Growing Faster Than Before, But There's A Catch

Global temps have cooled and artic ice has GROWN not melted.
False. Dude, seriously, you have no idea what you are talking about. You are embarrassing yourself.
You moron... that doesn't mean there is more ice at the annual maximum or minimum. That means it is growing faster. haha, what a dipshit... you didn't even read your own article...

Remember the panic promoted when the ozone was being destroyed by man?

Then suddenly it FIXED ITSELF.

Pepperidge farm remembers
Ah yes, having fallen on your face by posting an article your never read, now it's time for the Gish Gallop, and spouting nonsense about other topics which you also don't understand.

because, hey, that will show everyone you have outsmarted the global scientific community, right? jackass...

Global temps have cooled and artic ice has GROWN not melted.
False. Dude, seriously, you have no idea what you are talking about. You are embarrassing yourself.
You moron... that doesn't mean there is more ice at the annual maximum or minimum. That means it is growing faster. haha, what a dipshit... you didn't even read your own article...

What does all your periods mean?

Remember the panic promoted when the ozone was being destroyed by man?

Then suddenly it FIXED ITSELF.

Pepperidge farm remembers
Ah yes, having fallen on your face by posting an article your never read, now it's time for the Gish Gallop, and spouting nonsense about other topics which you also don't understand.

because, hey, that will show everyone you have outsmarted the global scientific community, right? jackass...
I don't need to outsmart anyone. I rest comfortably knowing I'm not a leftist nut who promotes nonsense

Forum List

Back