October Coldest month on record

Wow, there's another one. Are you ok? Something seems to be bothering you lately. I'd guess it's that whole "Trump" thing that's got your all in a fluster, but it'll be ok, I promise. :11:

Global temps have cooled and artic ice has GROWN not melted.
False. Dude, seriously, you have no idea what you are talking about. You are embarrassing yourself.
Arctic Sea Ice Is Growing Faster Than Before, But There's A Catch
You moron... that doesn't mean there is more ice at the annual maximum or minimum. That means it is growing faster. haha, what a dipshit... you didn't even read your own article...
You admit it is growing faster yet you say that the earth is warming. Logic disconnect on a major scale. Ice in the north is land ice. Ice in the south is governed by ocean temps. Ocen temps in the artic are governed by global water temperatures.
Then add the 26k year cycle the earth goes through and see if you can figure it out.

One pole has ice that expands and contracts regularly throughout the earths history.

c8da26068accf8e8e0538f5d14d019ff.jpg

Interesting you bring up the word global...the global record says that the US is warming right along with the rest of the world...the CRN, the most sophisticated, triple redundant, pristinely placed climate data system ever put in place says that the US has been cooling for quite some time...if the global record is incorrect regarding the US, what thinking person would think that it is not also incorrect for the rest of the world.....answer...no thinking person..the duped don't think and therefore are just stuck on stupid...

Just in case you were unsure the earth has had hundreds of thousands of temperature fluctuations over its lifetime.
Really? Are you sure? And who, exactly, taught you that?

Was it.... *gasp*... climate scientists? Geologists?

So, let me get this straight: Out of one side of your neck, you are citing their life's work. Then, out of the other side of your neck, you are implying they are all incompetent, liars, or both.

Does this not embarrass you? Do you have any shame at all? Because you are embarrassing yourself.

Those scientists...and geologist can provide a literal mountain of physical evidence to support their claims...climate science, on the other hand can't even provide a single piece of observed, measured evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability....

Only idiots believe pseudoscience that isn't backed by a pretty impressive body of physical evidence...

According to climate sceince the whole earth is warming at twice the rate of the whole earth...they came to that conclusion due to their pristine record keeping...

AGW is a hypothesis...the word theory has a meaning and implies that certain hurdles have been successfully passed....AGW has passed none of them...it is a hypothesis and considering that there is no observed, measured evidence to support it after all these decades, it is demonstrably a piss poor hypothesis...

Remember the panic promoted when the ozone was being destroyed by man?

Then suddenly it FIXED ITSELF.

Pepperidge farm remembers
Ah yes, having fallen on your face by posting an article your never read, now it's time for the Gish Gallop, and spouting nonsense about other topics which you also don't understand.

because, hey, that will show everyone you have outsmarted the global scientific community, right? jackass...

The ozone crisis was pseudoscientific claptrap....nothing more...nothing less.

Tell me genius....how do you suppose CFC's, which are present in the ozone layer at a concentration of 3 parts per BILLION represent a greater threat to the ozone layer than naturally occurring NO which is as aggressive a catalyst to O3 as CFC's but is present in the ozone layer at 3 to 5 parts per million?

Then there is the fact that the lifetime of an ozone molecule in the ozone layer is about 70 minutes....what are the chances that an ozone molecule, present at a concentration of less than 10 parts per million will encounter a CFC molecule present at a concentration of 3 parts per BILLION in 70 minutes? In 70 hours? In 70 days?

The fact is that there never was an ozone crisis....it was fake sceince, and the largely uneducated public gobbled it up...

SSDD.......damn.....walked down my driveway this am to start my car. Barely made it back inside before my balls turned blue......and that's here in New York weeks before Thanksgiving.

Only the climate k00ks think the public doesn't notice and instead, notice what the scientists are saying about sea level rise of 3mm more than the bitter cold.:iyfyus.jpg:

Forum List

Back