Occupied Childhoods. Newly released report on violation of children’s rights inHebron

There is a link to the full report you can download and read.

And we are discussing human rights abuses against human children.

Don't expect much discussion, it's well established in this group that child abuse against Palestinian is acceptable and, indeed, to be commended ;)

Israeli rock throwers get a relative slap on the wrist while Palestinian rock throwing children get dragged from their beds at night, seperated from their parents and prevented from seeking legal help until "confession", thrown into outdoor cages in winter weather and what not - all well deserved of course despite commiting the exact same crime as Israeli stone-throwers.

I wonder what happened with the settlers who attacked school children in an elementary school? Where they pursued, arrested, thrown in outdoor cages?

Go figure. It's quite these mystery as to why penalties aren't equal when the crime is the same - I suspect this should generate a lengthy interlude of popcorn munching and excusamatics.

Now I anticipate Sally & Friends will chime in with endless demands for data that she's too lazy to research herself, and queries as to how those here who oppose brutal treatment of Palestinian children aren't marching around demanding justice for X, Y, or Z in the countries P, Q and R. However, there is a caveat - the only concern is if the perpetrators of violence are themselves Muslim. This is where it gets tiresome so stock up on popcorn:eusa_shhh:

Strange how Coyote and friends have made no effort to tell what is happening to children in Muslim lands. Mums the word on these events, as the readers can see. Meanwhile, Coyote and friends have no problem with Mrs. Sherri trying to make this a forum to bash the Israelis when anyone with any brains at all realizes what is happening to children all over the Muslim world even though there are posters who have no problems overlooking this. Thanks for chiming in on this, Coyote. I think many readers would have been very, very disappointed if you had not because they do expect you to give a pass to Mrs. Sherri and all her shtick about children when it comes to the Israelis supposedly doing such harm to them when, of course, the abused and murdered children elsewhere is of no concern. Three cheers to Coyote for chiming in here. She did not let anyone down.

Thank you for not letting me down though, I do so love predictability and I stocked up on heavily buttered popcorn (weightwatcher points be damned!) :eusa_angel:

However, I fear I can not thank you in any manner, for your support of child abuse. It is something I despise in any form - whether it's using children to conduct warfare or torturing children through abusive interrogation techniques, or throwing them into outdoor cages in the middle of winter. I had thought we all felt that was reprehensible. But you, I'm not so sure.

Despite your deflections and blither and blather - it's simply not a position I can in anyway support. :cuckoo:

OUTSTANDING SUBJECT Sherri. Yes indeed let us discuss human rights violations in Hebron. You sure are one bright lady for letting eveyone know about Hebron.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wireki/1929_Hebron_massacacre

Here we have CPT discussing another human rights report documenting Israels human rights abuses against children in Occupied Palestine.

Occupied Childhoods. Newly released report on violation of children’s rights in Hebron

OCCUPIED CHILDHOODS:* Report by International Human Rights Workers in Hebron, OPT, Documents the Loss of Childhood in Occupied Hebron.

A newly released report compiled by internationals working in the West Bank city of Hebron documents an alarming rate of abuse of the rights of children. *Human rights workers in H2, the portion of the city under Israeli military control, have witnessed 47 detentions or arrests of children age 15 and under by soldiers since the start of February.** Other violations documented in the report include conducting war training when children are present, delaying children and teachers as they pass checkpoints to access schools, detaining children in adult facilities, questioning children without the presence of an adult, and blindfolding children in detention.

Occupied Childhoods: Impact of the actions of Israeli soldiers on Palestinian children in H2 (Occupied Hebron) during February, March and April 2013 *documents the alarming regularity of soldiers violating ***the rights of children to access education, to play, to have **a parent, guardian or lawyer present when detained, and to move freely on their streets.

Documentation in the report was collected by three human rights organizations working in Hebron. *Christian Peacemaker Teams, International Solidarity Movement, and Ecumenical Accompaniment Programme in Israel and Palestine all maintain teams in Hebron in order to provide protective presence and documentation in civilian neighborhoods.

The full report available at this link :**http://cptpalestine.files.wordpress...-h2-during-february-march-and-april-20131.pdf

Photos are available on Flickr at this link: *Occupied Childhoods

Occupied Childhoods. Newly released report on violation of children?s rights in Hebron | CPT Palestine

OUTSTANDING SUBJECT. Yes indeed let everyone know about human rights violations in Hebron. Even the mass murder of innocent children.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wireki/1929_Hebron_massac

QUOTE=SherriMunnerlyn;8481324]Here we have CPT discussing another human rights report documenting Israels human rights abuses against children in Occupied Palestine.

Occupied Childhoods. Newly released report on violation of children’s rights in Hebron

OCCUPIED CHILDHOODS:* Report by International Human Rights Workers in Hebron, OPT, Documents the Loss of Childhood in Occupied Hebron.

A newly released report compiled by internationals working in the West Bank city of Hebron documents an alarming rate of abuse of the rights of children. *Human rights workers in H2, the portion of the city under Israeli military control, have witnessed 47 detentions or arrests of children age 15 and under by soldiers since the start of February.** Other violations documented in the report include conducting war training when children are present, delaying children and teachers as they pass checkpoints to access schools, detaining children in adult facilities, questioning children without the presence of an adult, and blindfolding children in detention.

Occupied Childhoods: Impact of the actions of Israeli soldiers on Palestinian children in H2 (Occupied Hebron) during February, March and April 2013 *documents the alarming regularity of soldiers violating ***the rights of children to access education, to play, to have **a parent, guardian or lawyer present when detained, and to move freely on their streets.

Documentation in the report was collected by three human rights organizations working in Hebron. *Christian Peacemaker Teams, International Solidarity Movement, and Ecumenical Accompaniment Programme in Israel and Palestine all maintain teams in Hebron in order to provide protective presence and documentation in civilian neighborhoods.

The full report available at this link :**http://cptpalestine.files.wordpress...-h2-during-february-march-and-april-20131.pdf

Photos are available on Flickr at this link: *Occupied Childhoods

Occupied Childhoods. Newly released report on violation of children?s rights in Hebron | CPT Palestine[/QUOTE]

Strange how Coyote and friends have made no effort to tell what is happening to children in Muslim lands. Mums the word on these events, as the readers can see. Meanwhile, Coyote and friends have no problem with Mrs. Sherri trying to make this a forum to bash the Israelis when anyone with any brains at all realizes what is happening to children all over the Muslim world even though there are posters who have no problems overlooking this. Thanks for chiming in on this, Coyote. I think many readers would have been very, very disappointed if you had not because they do expect you to give a pass to Mrs. Sherri and all her shtick about children when it comes to the Israelis supposedly doing such harm to them when, of course, the abused and murdered children elsewhere is of no concern. Three cheers to Coyote for chiming in here. She did not let anyone down.

What is more strange is your excessive and seemingly compulsive nattering about anything other than the topic at hand.

What is even more strange here is your and yours seem to have some kind of loathing about others telling what is happening in the rest of the Middle East. This is supposed to be the Middle East forum, and it appears that more is discussed here about Israel/Palestine plus the constant quoting of Scriptures which actually belongs on a Religion forum. Sad how you don't even appear tio give a darn about what is happening in the rest of the Middle East, even when your fellow Catholics, uincluding children, are murdered.

There she goes again :)

What she isn't telling you, Dreolin, is that she doesn't give a hoot when children are abused by non-Muslims. Lots of people using children to score political points.

Does anyone really care?

Unicef does. B'tselem does. I suspect many others do as well who don't draw lines based on religion.

Sally? Not so much. Unless it's Muslims doing the violating.

Not a word when Muslims are attacked by Buddhists...but, we've covered that. It doesn't count unless they're attacked on Christmas or something like that ... and it doesn't count unless the attacker is Muslim. The rules get confusing so I no longer keep up.

Not a word about the child soldiers in Africa for instance more than half the conflicts using children are in Africa. (Many of those aren't religious conflict so they clearly don't matter to Sally). Children as young as 7 years old and are forced into conflict due to poverty. They are sold by their parents, kidnapped, or tricked into joining militias. Seven years old Sally. What comes out of that bloodbath?

No, the fate of children in war is a very fickle matter with Miss. Sally:eusa_shhh:

Some matter.

Some don't.

But Sally will continue to pretend to be the voice of "the Readers" (whoever those are) and we will continue to allow her that delusion as she insists that only children attacked by Muslims count as victims. Sad, no?

lets not also forget... they are also animals.

They are still people, human beings. Children don't know any better. They follow what they are taught until they learn otherwise. I think we should always remember that. Hatred is learned. It can be unlearned.

What is more strange is your excessive and seemingly compulsive nattering about anything other than the topic at hand.

What is even more strange here is your and yours seem to have some kind of loathing about others telling what is happening in the rest of the Middle East. This is supposed to be the Middle East forum, and it appears that more is discussed here about Israel/Palestine plus the constant quoting of Scriptures which actually belongs on a Religion forum. Sad how you don't even appear tio give a darn about what is happening in the rest of the Middle East, even when your fellow Catholics, uincluding children, are murdered.

I'm sorry. To me, the death of a child is no more or less tragic if they are a different faith.

I'm sorry. To me, the death of a child is no more or less tragic if they are a different faith.

Nobody likes to see children die, but it appears that to some on this forum that this is exclusively the Israel/Palestine board and they are not concerned with the thousands of children who have died elsewhere in the Middle East. Can you tell the readers why is that since this is the Middle East forum?

Nobody likes to see children die, but it appears that to some on this forum that this is exclusively the Israel/Palestine board and they are not concerned with the thousands of children who have died elsewhere in the Middle East. Can you tell the readers why is that since this is the Middle East forum?

Ok...so you barfed up the requisite "nobody likes to see children die"...bit to get you off the hook.

Now that that is done, duty is satisfied - you can go right back into your typical spiel which makes it quite clear you really have little interest in what is happening to children (or at least children that fall into certain categories). :cuckoo:

Better 'little' than 'absolutely none'.

And better 'absolutely none' than blaming the parents for living and having children.

Ok...so you barfed up the requisite "nobody likes to see children die"...bit to get you off the hook.

Now that that is done, duty is satisfied - you can go right back into your typical spiel which makes it quite clear you really have little interest in what is happening to children (or at least children that fall into certain categories). :cuckoo:
I think Sally has a point you refuse to recognize. Of course she cares about children everywhere. That's not the point she's making to you.

Is this not the Middle East forum? Are children dying in droves in the Middle East? Or does everyone think this is just the Israel/Palestine forum so that children who are dying in the rest of the Middle East shouldn't be mentioned? Thank you for letting us know that the name of the forum has changed.

I think Sally has a point you refuse to recognize. Of course she cares about children everywhere. That's not the point she's making to you.

What's the difference here Hossfly?

Children are abused and affected by war and violence around the world - and worst in third world countries and worst in Africa, ME and Asia. Sally has only every expressed anger when the perpetrators are Muslim. What is the difference between THAT view point, and the viewpoint of those who only express anger when the perpetrators are Jewish? WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE? :eusa_eh:

Why is one condemned but the other excused?

Why is one attacked and the other applauded?

I do not get it.

Children are abused and affected by war and violence around the world - and worst in third world countries and worst in Africa, ME and Asia. Sally has only every expressed anger when the perpetrators are Muslim. What is the difference between THAT view point, and the viewpoint of those who only express anger when the perpetrators are Jewish? WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE? :eusa_eh:

I do not get it.
Sally answers your questions in Post #36

I do not get it.

People are quite aware of what is happening around the world when is comes to children. However, is this not the Middle East forum and that children are being abused and murdered in the Middle East. Why is it that you have no problem with the Israelis being accused of abusing children all the time, but have nothing to say when the rest of the Muslim Middle East abuses and kills children.

I do not get it.
Sally answers your questions in Post #36

And that is really no answer, Hoss, as you know - it's merely an excuse to needle some and excuse others.

Forum List

Back