Occupied Childhoods. Newly released report on violation of children’s rights inHebron

Coyote - I am wondering why I haven't seen your posts asking the sherithing and dreklin and sunniturd the same "question" you've posed on this thread..

Or you could ask 'Joe B' why he thinks killing all the Israelis is a good idea, as he posted......

What's the difference here Hossfly?

Children are abused and affected by war and violence around the world - and worst in third world countries and worst in Africa, ME and Asia. Sally has only every expressed anger when the perpetrators are Muslim. What is the difference between THAT view point, and the viewpoint of those who only express anger when the perpetrators are Jewish? WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE? :eusa_eh:

Why is one condemned but the other excused?

Why is one attacked and the other applauded?

I do not get it.
Sally answers your questions in Post #36

And that is really no answer, Hoss, as you know - it's merely an excuse to needle some and excuse others.
Well, this is the Middle East Forum and Sherri started the thread and it is only one of the threads she starts about Palestine. That's the only subject she is interested and when she is allowed to on to run rampant theres no defense for the rest of the posters. That's my point.

Ok...so you barfed up the requisite "nobody likes to see children die"...bit to get you off the hook.

Now that that is done, duty is satisfied - you can go right back into your typical spiel which makes it quite clear you really have little interest in what is happening to children (or at least children that fall into certain categories). :cuckoo:
I think Sally has a point you refuse to recognize. Of course she cares about children everywhere. That's not the point she's making to you.

Children are abused and affected by war and violence around the world - and worst in third world countries and worst in Africa, ME and Asia. Sally has only every expressed anger when the perpetrators are Muslim. What is the difference between THAT view point, and the viewpoint of those who only express anger when the perpetrators are Jewish? WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE? :eusa_eh:

I do not get it.
You don't get it because you have things Upside Down.

ONLY in re Israel is someone getting delayed at a checkpoint, or collaterally injured, Pyschologically 'occup!ed'...Int'l News. Half Munnerdrones strings are NON-events in re ANY other conflict.

We don't hear about ie, Nigeria unless some Muslims burn a few villages, churches, and kill 200.
In ISRAEL, a teenage rowdy getting 'injured' is International News at Sherria's Maan.

And there's a market among Liberal, Leftists and antisemite aholes for any shred of Israeli 'War crimes".

Look at Sherria's strings, Most are NON-events, Some child injured by collateral tear gas, or some Rock throwing 'child' (17 yr old Criminal), is held in an Israeli "concentration camp'. Big Plucking Deal! That's Int'l News? NOWHERE Else.
Blow me!

It's OBVIOUSLY perverse Leftism/antisemitism dressed up as 'concern' for the poor 'palestinians', and Obtuse on YOUR Part not to see this Anti-Jew obsession for what it is.
`

Last edited:
I think Sally has a point you refuse to recognize. Of course she cares about children everywhere. That's not the point she's making to you.

I do not get it.

People are quite aware of what is happening around the world when is comes to children. However, is this not the Middle East forum and that children are being abused and murdered in the Middle East. Why is it that you have no problem with the Israelis being accused of abusing children all the time, but have nothing to say when the rest of the Muslim Middle East abuses and kills children.

Well...there we go again Sally because, you see, your concern stops short (and by that I do not mean just regionally). When you reach that yawning precipice, that is the abuse of children in this region of the world, you stop so abruptly that had you lice they would be cascading over the edge like suicidal lemmings. You, again and consistently WITHOUT variation, are only concerned when the perpetrators are Muslim.

You have said and done nothing to indicate otherwise. All I've seen are excuses as to why it doesn't "count". This regional variation is only the latest attempt to deflect attention from this.

Seriously, that is a pathetic attempt.

Child abuse is child abuse - whether it is Hamas using child soldiers or Israel abusing children in incarceration. It's wrong. It's people in power abusing children who have no power.

Now go on and tell me about what "our Readers" wish to have answered and I will duly ignore it as more regurgitation of a very lopsided view of child abuse :eusa_angel:

I do not get it.
You don't get t because you have things Upside Down.

ONLY in re Israel is someone getting delayed at a checkpoint, or collaterally injured, Pyschologically 'occup!ed'...Int'l News. Half Munnerdrones strings are NON-events in re ANY other conflict.

We don't hear about ie, Nigeria unless some Muslims burn a few villages, churches, and kill 200.
In ISRAEL, a teenage rowdy getting 'injured' is International News at Sherria's Maan.

And there's a market among Liberal, Leftists and antisemite aholes for any shred of Israeli 'War crimes".

Look at Sherria's strings, Most are NON-events, Some child injured by collateral tear gas, or some Rock throwing 'child' (17 yr old Criminal), is held in an Israeli "concentration camp'. Big Plucking Deal! That's Int'l News?
Blow me!

It OBVIOUSLY perverse Leftism/antisemitism dressed up as 'concern' for the poor 'palestinians', and Obtuse on YOUR Part not to see this Anti-Jew obsession for what it is.
`

When children are incarcerated in open-air cages, in the winter - THAT is child abuse.

When stone-throwers of one ethnic group get a free pass and stone throwers from another ethnic group get taken from their homes in the middle of the night, prevented from seeing their family or an advocate until after "confession" - that is child abuse and injustice.

It has nothing to do with "collateral damage".

Nor do I use such terms as "concentration camps" because I am well aware of the history behind such terminology.

Sally answers your questions in Post #36

And that is really no answer, Hoss, as you know - it's merely an excuse to needle some and excuse others.
Well, this is the Middle East Forum and Sherri started the thread and it is only one of the threads she starts about Palestine. That's the only subject she is interested and when she is allowed to on to run rampant theres no defense for the rest of the posters. That's my point.

Hoss my friend...I hate to break it to you, but it's the only subject quite a number here are interested in.

I don't see those folks much outside of this room...:eusa_shhh:

I do not get it.

People are quite aware of what is happening around the world when is comes to children. However, is this not the Middle East forum and that children are being abused and murdered in the Middle East. Why is it that you have no problem with the Israelis being accused of abusing children all the time, but have nothing to say when the rest of the Muslim Middle East abuses and kills children.

Well...there we go again Sally because, you see, your concern stops short (and by that I do not mean just regionally). When you reach that yawning precipice, that is the abuse of children in this region of the world, you stop so abruptly that had you lice they would be cascading over the edge like suicidal lemmings. You, again and consistently WITHOUT variation, only concerned when the perpetrators are Muslim.

You have said and done nothing to indicate otherwise. All I've seen are excuses as to why it doesn't "count". This regional variation is only the latest attempt to deflect attention from this.

Child abuse is child abuse - whether it is Hamas using child soldiers or Israel abusing children in incarceration. It's wrong. It's people in power abusing children who have no power.

Now go on and tell me about what "our Readers" wish to have answered and I will duly ignore it as more regurgitation of a very lopsided view of child abuse :eusa_angel:

Let's face it, and I think anyone with brains can see it. Even though this is the Middle East forum, it appears that there are posters who want to make it exclusively a forum to discuss what is happening in the Israel/Palestine arena when the Middle East is actually composed of so many other countries and Israel is but a dot on the map compared to them. So naturally you will not see any of them bringing up the child abuse and murders in the Muslim Middle East of which there are so many numerous instances. I think your attempts are rather pathetic myself, but carry on.

Coyote: If you bother to CHECK - the 'cages' incident was hugely exaggerated, AND the Israeli government is handling it.

Ditto for the purported 'rock-throwing', as near as I can tell - we do NOT know all the details. But I doubt very much the rotten 'settlers' are being given the 'free pass' you've claimed.

It won't change anything if we all posted how upset we are over child abuse of Palestinians 'by Israelis' - that will just bring more heaped-on invective about how "Zionism is exactly like Naziism".

The threads that the sherriliar puts up are not about Palestinian children at all: they are simply vehicles - every last one! - for the sherrithing to vent its Jew-hatred. Isn't that just MORE child abuse?

Please don't tell me you believe the sherriKKKins is 'sincere': it never was before.

I do not get it.

Look at Sherria's strings, Most are NON-events, Some child injured by collateral tear gas, or some Rock throwing 'child' (17 yr old Criminal), is held in an Israeli "concentration camp'. Big Plucking Deal! That's Int'l News?
Blow me!

It OBVIOUSLY perverse Leftism/antisemitism dressed up as 'concern' for the poor 'palestinians', and Obtuse on YOUR Part not to see this Anti-Jew obsession for what it is.
`
When children are incarcerated in open-air cages, in the winter - THAT is child abuse.

When stone-throwers of one ethnic group get a free pass and stone throwers from another ethnic group get taken from their homes in the middle of the night, prevented from seeing their family or an advocate until after "confession" - that is child abuse and injustice.

Nor do I use such terms as "concentration camps" because I am well aware of the history behind such terminology.
Alas... you're not a bigot but you are a "useful idiot."
Again, and UNREFUTED, ONLY in re the Israel-Palestine conflict are these NON-EVENTS NEWS.

As to the "cages" we see this kind of OBVIOUS HYPERBOLE Weekly. Smart people know it IS hyperbole instantly. "Here we go again".
You do NOT.
You are a Useful Idiot; the PERFECT Consumer for MunnerBigot and her Ilk.

Do you Really think Israel is any less humane in it's war on Palestinkians than the USA/Allies are in Iraq and Afghanistan?
Are these Myopic TIDBITS sherria posts from Maan News anywhere else?
NO.
As to the "cages", spare me, and of course YOU ARE then engaged in colored language Like "concentration camps".

The Independent Falsely Claims That Israel 'Caged' Palestinian Children for Months | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

Clown.
`

Last edited:

Blow me!

`

Again, and UNREFUTED, ONLY in re the Israel-Palestine conflict are these NON-EVENTS NEWS.

As to the "cages" we see this kind of OBVIOUS HYPERBOLE Weekly. Smart people know it IS hyperbole instantly. "Here we go again".
You do NOT.

Do you Really think Israel is any less humane in it's war on Palestinkians than the USA/Allies are in Iraq and Afghanistan?
NO.
As to the "cages", spare me, and of course YOU ARE then engaged in colored language Like "concentration camps".

The Independent Falsely Claims That Israel 'Caged' Palestinian Children for Months | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

Clown.
`

Spare me. I didn't quote the Independent (you did) - making assumptions with another op-ed refuting something that I haven't claimed.

The fact that children are being detained in outdoor cages is factual enough the Israeli government is acting upon it (now that it has been exposed). The only false claim is that there is no evidence that they have been detained for "months" in such a condition.

Israel government 'tortures' children by keeping them in cages, human rights group says | Middle East Children's Alliance

According to the Jerusalem Post, Justice Minister Tzipi Livni called for the practice of keeping children in cages to be stopped as soon as she learned of it, and the prison service issued a statement saying the situation had been improved following the “criticism”.

The PCATI said this was not enough, and called for the country’s relatively high threshold for what can be classed “acts of abuse” to be lowered in the case of children.

Their report argued: “Torture is a means of attacking an individual’s fundamental modes of psychological and social functioning” as described in the Istanbul Protocol. Furthermore, “torture can impact a child directly or indirectly. The impact can be due to the child’s having been tortured or detained, the torture of parents or close family members or witnessing torture and violence.”

It said the incident in Ramla was just one example of a broad range of abuses being suffered.

Yesterday the Knesset committee said Israeli law as it currently exists was being violated by the manner of arrest and detention conditions of Palestinian children, the Post reported.

The committee also took issue with the fact that the government appeared not to keep records of the frequency or scope of disputed practices like midnight arrests.

The PCATI quoted figures from the campaign group Defence for Children International's Palestine section, saying: “The majority of Palestinian child detainees are charged with throwing stones, and 74 per cent experience physical violence during arrest, transfer or interrogation.”

It said Israel was the only country to systematically prosecute children in its military courts, and added that “no Israeli children come into contact with the military court system”.

Coyote: If you bother to CHECK - the 'cages' incident was hugely exaggerated, AND the Israeli government is handling it.

It wasn't "hugely" exagerated - the only exageration was in terms of being kept for "months", of which there is no evidence to support that.

And yes - they are handling it, now that it has been brought to light. Why did it take an expose to do that? How long as it been going on? Why do Israeli children stone-throwers not suffer the same punishments? Why are they NOT brought before a military tribunal? They are all children but under completely different systems of justice. Is that truly right and defensible? Is it just? I don't think so.

Ditto for the purported 'rock-throwing', as near as I can tell - we do NOT know all the details. But I doubt very much the rotten 'settlers' are being given the 'free pass' you've claimed.

I can not find an accounting yet, of what justice they face and penalties. I do know that they do not face a military court. I have found nothing to indicate that they are hauled from their homes in the middle of the night, seperated from their parents, prevented from getting legal protections Israeli children are entitled to. This is well documented among arrests of Palestinian children. Why two completely different standards of justice and handling?

It won't change anything if we all posted how upset we are over child abuse of Palestinians 'by Israelis' - that will just bring more heaped-on invective about how "Zionism is exactly like Naziism".

Zionism is NOTHING like Naziism, and most rational people realize that - but it doesn't do any good to gloss over real abuses because that just feeds the bigotry.

And here's the other thing Marge - is that view point any different from the viewpoint of those who refuse to admit any wrong doing of the Palestinians because it will just lead to more demonization of them? Is there any difference there?

Neither side is willing to admit any wrong becuase it feeds the ever-present sharks.

The threads that the sherriliar puts up are not about Palestinian children at all: they are simply vehicles - every last one! - for the sherrithing to vent its Jew-hatred. Isn't that just MORE child abuse?

They may be vehicles, indeed, I agree - they often are. But that doesn't diminish the fact that there is real wrong and injustice being done and excused because one doesn't like the poster.

Please don't tell me you believe the sherriKKKins is 'sincere': it never was before.

Nah, I wouldn't go that far. Sincere or not - sometimes she is right. And it shouldn't be ignored or excused.

The Israeli Knesset is taking it seriously. The cynical part of me, however, wonders if it's genuine or a reaction to publicity. Why did it take so long? And why is justice so different for Palestinian children then it is for Israeli children?

Ok...so you barfed up the requisite "nobody likes to see children die"...bit to get you off the hook.

Now that that is done, duty is satisfied - you can go right back into your typical spiel which makes it quite clear you really have little interest in what is happening to children (or at least children that fall into certain categories). :cuckoo:

I do not get it.

becasue sherry only cry's for one type of child, one issue.... so in my opinion... she gets it right back.

I do not get it.

becasue sherry only cry's for one type of child, one issue.... so in my opinion... she gets it right back.

I can see that.

But the issues raised, are real issues of justice :(

I do not get it.

I can see that.

But the issues raised, are real issues of justice :(

so.... she is getting her crap right back. All she does is taint something that could be a topic of real issue.

hence.... i really don't give a shit about anything she is whining about. All she will ever elicit out of me is a ...to bad more of what ever it is she is bringing to her hate the jews light...isnt dead yet.

Coyote - I am wondering why I haven't seen your posts asking the sherithing and dreklin and sunniturd the same "question" you've posed on this thread..

Or you could ask 'Joe B' why he thinks killing all the Israelis is a good idea, as he posted......

First of all, when someone posts something from a reliable source. I occasionally comment on it. Let Sally post something about Israeli children being abused, or whomever, instead of trying to insert it into another thread.

hell, if it makes her and you happy, I condemn any and all abuses of children in the Mideast.

Also, for someone with the letters "H", "U", "N" and "T" in that order, it probably isn't a good idea to make light of other peoples screen names, not to mention the rather adolescent immaturity involved.

I do not get it.

There are many people who are narrow in their scope. Shall I try to divert every one of Lipush's posts because she only talks about HAMAS rockets. How about Iran's nuke program. How about if every post about that ended up talking about Israel's nukes or Pakistan's or India's.

Last edited:

Well...there we go again Sally because, you see, your concern stops short (and by that I do not mean just regionally). When you reach that yawning precipice, that is the abuse of children in this region of the world, you stop so abruptly that had you lice they would be cascading over the edge like suicidal lemmings. You, again and consistently WITHOUT variation, only concerned when the perpetrators are Muslim.

Let's face it, and I think anyone with brains can see it. Even though this is the Middle East forum, it appears that there are posters who want to make it exclusively a forum to discuss what is happening in the Israel/Palestine arena when the Middle East is actually composed of so many other countries and Israel is but a dot on the map compared to them. So naturally you will not see any of them bringing up the child abuse and murders in the Muslim Middle East of which there are so many numerous instances. I think your attempts are rather pathetic myself, but carry on.

I think your self-justifications are comedic to say the least but keep on pretending you're concerned about child abuse ( as long as it's carried out by Muslims since it doesn't exist in your world if it's conducted by any other groups).

You do NOT.

NO.

Clown.
`
Spare me. I didn't quote the Independent (you did) - making assumptions with another op-ed refuting something that I haven't claimed.
The fact that children are being detained in outdoor cages is factual enough the Israeli government is acting upon it (now that it has been exposed). The only false claim is that there is no evidence that they have been detained for "months" in such a condition.
Israel government 'tortures' children by keeping them in cages, human rights group says | Middle East Children's Alliance
According to the Jerusalem Post, [BS]Justice Minister Tzipi Livni called for the practice of keeping children in cages to be stopped as soon as she learned of it[/B], and the prison service issued a statement saying the situation had been improved following the “criticism”.
The PCATI said this was not enough, [BS]and called for the country’s relatively high threshold for what can be classed “acts of abuse” to be lowered in the case of children.[/B]
Their report argued: “Torture is a means of attacking an individual’s fundamental modes of psychological and social functioning” as described in the Istanbul Protocol. Furthermore, “torture can impact a child directly or indirectly. The impact can be due to the child’s having been tortured or detained, the torture of parents or close family members or witnessing torture and violence.”
It said the incident in Ramla was just one example of a broad range of abuses being suffered.
Yesterday the Knesset committee said Israeli law as it currently exists was being violated by the manner of arrest and detention conditions of Palestinian children, the Post reported.
[/ COLOR]

The committee also took issue with the fact that the government appeared not to keep records of the frequency or scope of disputed practices like midnight arrests.
The PCATI quoted figures from the campaign group Defence for Children International's Palestine section, saying: [BS]“The majority of Palestinian child detainees are charged with throwing stones, and 74 per cent experience physical violence during arrest, transfer or interrogation.”[/B]

It said Israel was the only country to systematically prosecute children in its military courts, and added that [BS]“no Israeli children come into contact with the military court system”.[/B]
Your "New" link "MECA" (LOL) is quoting the SAME source for this story "PCATI", A Single purpose Israel-demonization site.
You Goofball, you think because you found another link that's 'confirmation'?

There's gotta be 100 [cough] 'Human Rights groups' in 100 square miles of I-P, ALL Microscop-ing in on ISRAEL.
There's NOTHING Like it anywhere.
Except the U.N. who does the same.
It's a Obsessive Joke that's all about Antisemitism.

This is all/ONLY about the Same Old/NEW Blood Libel. (Munnersickos specialty)
"Jews are Baby killers".

Language like "cages" instead of 'cells' or "holding/detention areas" is Instantly recognizable to most of us experienced in this conflict as more BS.
Most of these stories, AGAIN, are NOT News Anywhere else.
`

Last edited:

Blow me!

`

You do NOT.

NO.

Clown.
`

I think if you use sites like Algemeiner.com you forfeit the right to call anyone else a clown.

You do NOT.

NO.

Clown.
`
According to the Jerusalem Post, [BS]Justice Minister Tzipi Livni called for the practice of keeping children in cages to be stopped as soon as she learned of it[/B], and the prison service issued a statement saying the situation had been improved following the “criticism”.
The PCATI said this was not enough, [BS]and called for the country’s relatively high threshold for what can be classed “acts of abuse” to be lowered in the case of children.[/B]
[/ COLOR]

The PCATI quoted figures from the campaign group Defence for Children International's Palestine section, saying: [BS]“The majority of Palestinian child detainees are charged with throwing stones, and 74 per cent experience physical violence during arrest, transfer or interrogation.”[/B]

It said Israel was the only country to systematically prosecute children in its military courts, and added that [BS]“no Israeli children come into contact with the military court system”.[/B]
You MORON, your "New" link "MECA" (LOL) is quoting the SAME source for this story "PCATI", A Single purpose Israel-demonization site.
You Goofball, you think because you found another link that's 'confirmation'?

There's gotta be 100 [cough] 'Human Rights groups' in 100 square miles of I-P, ALL Microscop-ing in on ISRAEL.
There's NOTHING Like it anywhere.
Except the U.N. who does the same.
It's a Obsessive Joke that's all about Antisemitism.

This is all/ONLY about the Same Old/NEW Blood Libel. (Munnersickos specialty)
"Jews are Baby killers".

Language like "cages" instead of 'cells' or "holding/detention areas" is Instantly recognizable to most of us experienced in this conflict as more BS.
Most of these stories, AGAIN, are NOT News Anywhere else.
`

Here...

Livni halts practice of placing detained Palestinian children in outdoor cages | JPost | Israel News

Livni halts practice of placing detained Palestinian children in outdoor cages

Is the Jerusalem Post good enough for you.

Forum List

Back