Ocasio-Cortez meets with Chirlane McCray (NYC First Lady?) to discuss mental health issues

DemonRAT superstar Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez spent an hour with First Lady Chirlane McCray on Friday discussing mental health issues.

Cortez told reporters gathered outside of Gracie Mansion afterward that she and McCray spent much of the time talking about the First Lady’s mental health initiative.

“It went really well, we were discussing the first lady’s mental health program throughout New York City and we are trying to figure out ways that we can really create conversations around mental health in communities,” the congresswoman-elect said.

Read more at nypost.com ...

How do you help someone who is batshit crazy, uglier than a horse, and dumber than a brick?
th

bq-5c132d0fc8634.jpeg

2eo1wo.jpg

Investigations are needed into the slush fund called The Mayor's Fund for New York City. DeBlobbio put his wife in charge of the millions of tax dollars pouring in....what's she doing w/ all that untraceable money. Did struggling New Yorkers get any of it?

images

THE ODD COUPLE---M/M DeBlob
DE BLOBBIO DESCRIBES HER AS HIS "NUMBER ONE ADVISOR"
Insider buzz is that Blobbio is ruled by his wife---that the two work hand in hand to make public policy decisions. (Earlier news reports say Police Commissioner Bratton cautioned DeBlob not to bring his wife to the crucial meeting held to redress grievances of five cop unions Blobbio had slandered. Then.... boom...Bratton was ousted).

RESUME ENHANCEMENT PROGRESSIVE-STYLE During DeBlobbio's campaign, his wife Chirlane I. McCray was billed as a writer, poet, editor, communications professional, and political figure who published poetry and worked in politics for the Clintons.

THE REAL STORY Mrs DeBlobbio loudly declared her lesbianism in a magazine article---she was in a black feminist lesbian group and wrote poetry about being a lesbian. Politicker noted her husband's campaign website doesn't reference her background as an avowed lesbian and a lesbian activist or lesbian poet: It notes her affiliation with the Combahee River Collective, omitting mention of the group’s lesbian roots, referencing it as "a pioneering black feminist collective."

The two met while both worked for the Dinkins campaign. She says she had a nose ring and wore African garb when he spotted her and was completely smitten. She never told him she was a lesbian. And later said after their marriage she was still attracted to women. During the mayoral campaign, she was asked about her lesbian lifestyle----she retorted she "didn't understand the question." The Blobbio's honeymooned in Communist Cuba and picked coffee beans w/ Sandinistas (then America's arch-enemies).There are STRONG RUMORS that once Mr. Wilhelm is termed out of being NYC mayor this lovely creature will be the DemonRAT parties choice for the 111th mayor spot...It is a SHOE IN, here in NYC. WHICH IS VIEING for the title of most fucked up large city with a population of over 1 million...San Fran is all upset!

The New York Post ran a cartoon depicting the couple in bed, McCray on the phone telling someone, "I used to be a lesbian, but my husband, Bill de Blasio, won me over," while her husband lay beside her clad in sexy lingerie.

tumblr_meq8t7ZxsF1qdi57do1_500.jpg

So you finally found someone you can pick on, you know what they say, the boys pick on girls they like and are afraid of.
Who says that...you?

zFWIu8X.png

Everyone knows that. Girls do not pick on guys they like , like boys pick on the girls they like. We do not play games, like men do.

I can still hear her now: "Oye maestra! El me molesta! Me Molesta!

That was a fun one to get a rise out of. :abgg2q.jpg:

Teacher knew zero Spanish.. :aargh::auiqs.jpg:

DemonRAT superstar Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez spent an hour with First Lady Chirlane McCray on Friday discussing mental health issues.

Cortez told reporters gathered outside of Gracie Mansion afterward that she and McCray spent much of the time talking about the First Lady’s mental health initiative.

“It went really well, we were discussing the first lady’s mental health program throughout New York City and we are trying to figure out ways that we can really create conversations around mental health in communities,” the congresswoman-elect said.

How do you help someone who is batshit crazy, uglier than a horse, and dumber than a brick?
th

bq-5c132d0fc8634.jpeg

2eo1wo.jpg

Investigations are needed into the slush fund called The Mayor's Fund for New York City. DeBlobbio put his wife in charge of the millions of tax dollars pouring in....what's she doing w/ all that untraceable money. Did struggling New Yorkers get any of it?

images

Insider buzz is that Blobbio is ruled by his wife---that the two work hand in hand to make public policy decisions. (Earlier news reports say Police Commissioner Bratton cautioned DeBlob not to bring his wife to the crucial meeting held to redress grievances of five cop unions Blobbio had slandered. Then.... boom...Bratton was ousted).

RESUME ENHANCEMENT PROGRESSIVE-STYLE During DeBlobbio's campaign, his wife Chirlane I. McCray was billed as a writer, poet, editor, communications professional, and political figure who published poetry and worked in politics for the Clintons.

THE REAL STORY Mrs DeBlobbio loudly declared her lesbianism in a magazine article---she was in a black feminist lesbian group and wrote poetry about being a lesbian. Politicker noted her husband's campaign website doesn't reference her background as an avowed lesbian and a lesbian activist or lesbian poet: It notes her affiliation with the Combahee River Collective, omitting mention of the group’s lesbian roots, referencing it as "a pioneering black feminist collective."

The two met while both worked for the Dinkins campaign. She says she had a nose ring and wore African garb when he spotted her and was completely smitten. She never told him she was a lesbian. And later said after their marriage she was still attracted to women. During the mayoral campaign, she was asked about her lesbian lifestyle----she retorted she "didn't understand the question." The Blobbio's honeymooned in Communist Cuba and picked coffee beans w/ Sandinistas (then America's arch-enemies).There are STRONG RUMORS that once Mr. Wilhelm is termed out of being NYC mayor this lovely creature will be the DemonRAT parties choice for the 111th mayor spot...It is a SHOE IN, here in NYC. WHICH IS VIEING for the title of most fucked up large city with a population of over 1 million...San Fran is all upset!

The New York Post ran a cartoon depicting the couple in bed, McCray on the phone telling someone, "I used to be a lesbian, but my husband, Bill de Blasio, won me over," while her husband lay beside her clad in sexy lingerie.

So you finally found someone you can pick on, you know what they say, the boys pick on girls they like and are afraid of.
Who says that...you?

zFWIu8X.png

Everyone knows that. Girls do not pick on guys they like , like boys pick on the girls they like. We do not play games, like men do.
I see Penny is a true FEMINIST....What happened to equality between the sexes?

They are still working on it. Did you see the Gov, AG and the SOS are 3 female Democrats in MI that just got voted in. I cringe with I think of the GOP judicial committee, and how they had to hire a female prosecutor.

th

bq-5c132d0fc8634.jpeg

2eo1wo.jpg

images

Who says that...you?

zFWIu8X.png

That is pure BS! When I was in school we saw it all the time. Bad attention is better than no attention.

th

bq-5c132d0fc8634.jpeg

2eo1wo.jpg

images

Who says that...you?

zFWIu8X.png

I see Penny is a true FEMINIST....What happened to equality between the sexes?

They are still working on it. Did you see the Gov, AG and the SOS are 3 female Democrats in MI that just got voted in. I cringe with I think of the GOP judicial committee, and how they had to hire a female prosecutor.
Yes, let's see you DemonRATS CRITICIZE a female..

Lolol

th

bq-5c132d0fc8634.jpeg

2eo1wo.jpg

images

Who says that...you?

zFWIu8X.png

Yes, they do and you claiming they do not is not surprising seeing you will lie.

She’s a moron. She garners attention because she is being promoted as the future of the democrat party. That’s a scary thought. She has the intellect and intelligence of an 8th-grader.
Yet you have no problem with Louie Gohmert. Sit down, dope.

th

bq-5c132d0fc8634.jpeg

2eo1wo.jpg

images

Who says that...you?

zFWIu8X.png
See? This is all you wingnuts have to attack AOC. Just bad photoshops and cartoons.

She’s a moron. She garners attention because she is being promoted as the future of the democrat party. That’s a scary thought. She has the intellect and intelligence of an 8th-grader.
Yet you have no problem with Louie Gohmert. Sit down, dope.
Where did I say anything about Louis Gohmert or Louis Armstrong for that matter?
If Alexandria Occasional-Kotex is dumb, she’s dumb. Period.

TBH, I think she has pretty eyes I'd love to wake up next to. Wtf is wrong with me?
We'd never get along, I'm from old-school America and ain't playing any progressive shit.

Actually Cortez for a politician is not bad to look at...

Is she nuts?

Sure but crazy women are usually the best in bed...

You have a point if you are talking about liberal women. To me she is still so ugly most men would need a crane to get it erected!

Forum List

Back