This woman would be disarmed by anti-gun extremists....competitive shooting helped her to deal with a mental health issue.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is the danger of mental health tests for gun ownership....this woman suffered from anxiety, and a left wing, anti-gun extremists mental health professional would have the power to strip her of her Right to keep and bear arms....if the democrats have their way.....

She has struggled with severe OCD since she was a child, but more recently she developed a panic disorder so extreme she could no longer interact with the outside world. She attended an intensive behavioral health center to just get by. That is, until she discovered competitive shooting.

“I felt just so at peace, and I realized how skewed everybody’s perception of mental illness is, specifically in the gun industry, because I’m not a danger to people.”

Sheeeeeeeeeeesh ----- yeah, that's what Adam Lanza's mother thought, too: she took him to shooting ranges and bought him guns as a way to connect and relate with him, a gravely mentally impaired person. I'm not a fan of this kind of thinking.

"Adam Lanza shot and killed 20 first-graders and six adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, on December 14, 2012, before shooting himself."

Last edited:
Sheeeeeeeeeeesh ----- yeah, that's what Adam Lanza's mother thought, too: she took him to shooting ranges and bought him guns as a way to connect and relate with him, a gravely mentally impaired person. I'm not a fan of this kind of thinking.

"Adam Lanza shot and killed 20 first-graders and six adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, on December 14, 2012, before shooting himself."

330 million Americans.....

12 people committed mass public shootings in 2019.

10 in 2018.

2 in 2020.

Mental health is a nice way for fascists like you to bar people from their Rights.......and we aren't going to let you do it....

You need a better cause.

Giving crazies lots of guns and gun practice is not a winning cause, I have to tell you.

You need a better cause.

Giving crazies lots of guns and gun practice is not a winning cause, I have to tell you.

Thank you for confirming our understanding of anti-gunners.

This woman isnt dangerous but her condition would be used against her….as was insomnia used against veterans

I'm not a fascist and I'm not an anti-gunner. STOP CALLING ME NAMES, YOU ABUSER!!

That woman is plainly crazy as a hoot owl and shouldn't be let within ten miles of a loaded gun. All the mass murders crazies do with guns nowadays, and you want to hand them out like Chicklets??? Darn. :mad-61:

This doesn't have anything to do with "giving crazies guns"; it has -everything- to do with a legal requirement o have a mental health exam before allowing anyone to have a gun.

This doesn't have anything to do with "giving crazies guns"; it has -everything- to do with a legal requirement o have a mental health exam before allowing anyone to have a gun.
I would not support that.

I would support family and others being able to make a formal move against someone (getting senile, or otherwise mentally impaired) having guns anymore, on the grounds of now being incapable.

I would not support that.

I would support family and others being able to make a formal move against someone (getting senile, or otherwise mentally impaired) having guns anymore, on the grounds of now being incapable.
Due process.
The state has to take the person before a judge, and the person has the right to appeal that judges ruling.

Isn't there a better treatment for mental illness than putting a freaking gun in their hands? I'm a 2nd Amendment advocate but this is a ludicrous argument (maybe intentionally).

Thank you for confirming our understanding of anti-gunners.

This woman isnt dangerous but her condition would be used against her….as was insomnia used against veterans
My best friend, a Navy SEAL with multiple tours in the sand can't sleep for shit. He has been very hesitant to say anything to anyone about it because he doesn't want to be stripped of his rights. Ive been shooting with him many times. Ive learned more from him than anyone else with regards to guns.
In short, I trust him with my life.

Gun grabbers would like nothing more than to take away his rights AFTER he bled in the sand for THEIR FREEDOM.

I'm not a fascist and I'm not an anti-gunner. STOP CALLING ME NAMES, YOU ABUSER!!

That woman is plainly crazy as a hoot owl and shouldn't be let within ten miles of a loaded gun. All the mass murders crazies do with guns nowadays, and you want to hand them out like Chicklets??? Darn. :mad-61:
Descibe in detail the credentials that allow you to make a mental health diagnosis of someone you have never met. This should include but not be limited to the school you attended, the year you graduated with your MD, and the states where you are licensed to practice. Be specific.

My best friend, a Navy SEAL with multiple tours in the sand can't sleep for shit. He has been very hesitant to say anything to anyone about it because he doesn't want to be stripped of his rights. Ive been shooting with him many times. Ive learned more from him than anyone else with regards to guns.
In short, I trust him with my life.

Gun grabbers would like nothing more than to take away his rights AFTER he bled in the sand for THEIR FREEDOM.

Yep....we can't trust left wingers not to abuse anything they are given...which makes gun owners who fall for their lies so silly....they hear "common sense" gun control, and think leftists mean it......instead, "common sense" gun control is the lie they tell for their step by step drive to ban and confiscate guns...

Forum List

Back