Obviously Trump does NOT listen to advisers.....

Trump Promises to Go After Clinton in Second Debate

I sincerely hope that he does.....Fuck the issues facing this country....

Like a fighter with a glass jaw, Trump will lead with his chin........LOL
Which is exactly why Clinton did nothing but whine about Trump and his history because her issues are Obama's issues which have done NOTHING to make America a better place! I can see why she would want to get away from the issues....On top of the fact Trump destroyed her on trade and other issues the first 30 minutes until between her and that goof dick moderator managed to turn the debate towards a character debate where she stupidly on her part threw ALL her ammo at Trump.

How many favors do you think Trump will do for Goldman Sachs and China? Remember, he owes both of them (as well as others) a great deal of money personally.
And you can prove this how?

You fucking clowns are truly amazing, you claim all this knowledge of how he has run his business and whay he owes,but then blubber about his tax returns.Ether you know or you don't,and you don't know.pure mindless partizan shit.

Hillary has learned how to bait Trump to jump his rails. It is going to be beautiful to watch. Trump is going to go for stuff like Bill's infidelities, and Hillary is going to smile condescendingly, and let Trump go into one of his self destructive rants.

How many favors do you think Trump will do for Goldman Sachs and China? Remember, he owes both of them (as well as others) a great deal of money personally.

You fucking clowns are truly amazing, you claim all this knowledge of how he has run his business and whay he owes,but then blubber about his tax returns.Ether you know or you don't,and you don't know.pure mindless partizan shit.

...and the worse part is you don't care. Who cares if he is beholden to wall street. No one talks about that...

Except Trump himself. So I guess you think it's both a good and bad thing depending on who does it.

I am certain that among the Trump acolytes, minions and hanger-ons, there must be somebody telling him that he best prepare for the next debate or have his ass handed to him again......But will he listen????

I am also sure that someone must have told him, "Listen, Donald, just read the freaking prompter and DO NOT go on your tirades about piggish women, Mexican rapists and Syrian terrorists...."

But my serious point is simple........Since Trump has openly admitted that were he to become president (heaven forbid) he "would surround himself with the the best and the brightest" .......doesn't the fact that he is NOT currently listening to his advisers about sounding a bit more presidential and less of a racist and xenophobic, worry anyone else?

As the campaign goes, so goes the administration.

Trump University $40M fraud trial starts November 28. How 'bout that for "knowledge", numb nuts?

Trump supporters understand that he's not a professional politician, that's why they support him holy crap its not rocket science. We have to lead the libs and RINO's around by the nose.

Trump University $40M fraud trial starts November 28. How 'bout that for "knowledge", numb nuts?

Hillary corruption and incompetence trial continues at the next debate, $20 trillion.

Trump University $40M fraud trial starts November 28

Darn it.....I wish that the Trump U. trial would have started a bit earlier....LOL

BTW.......If the Obama (and Clinton) administration is so darn "corrupt", why would they not ask the IRS to finish that wonderful audit of Trump's taxes before the election??? No right winger has an answer for that.........

Hillary corruption and incompetence trial continues at the next debate, $20 trillion.

Nat4900 why are you trolling?

Trump University $40M fraud trial starts November 28

Darn it.....I wish that the Trump U. trial would have started a bit earlier....LOL

BTW.......If the Obama (and Clinton) administration is so darn "corrupt", why would they not ask the IRS to finish that wonderful audit of Trump's taxes before the election??? No right winger has an answer for that.........
The answer is quite obvious...
There's no scandalous.
You're such a moron.

You obviously have missed the past 3 days of news. His campaign manager AND Trump have said he will change how he prepares including doing mock debates.

Actually, they are TRYING to make him sit down and prep......Aisles tried and failed, Giuliani tried and failed, now they're trying Christie but the gov. is too busy with his own trial......Maybe they could get Cruz or Rubio???

With the way Trump was sucking down water in the last debate, I thought Rubio DID help Trump prepare for the debates.

With the way Trump was sucking down water in the last debate, I thought Rubio DID help Trump prepare for the debates.

Actually, I thought that toward the end, Trump was going to ask if he could go to the little wee-wee room....

Actually, I thought that toward the end, Trump was going to ask if he could go to the little wee-wee room....

Naah...................he probably wore a "stadium buddy" while he was debating, waiting and hoping that Hillary would ask for a bathroom break.

Naah...................he probably wore a "stadium buddy" while he was debating, waiting and hoping that Hillary would ask for a bathroom break.

Stadium Pal

The Stadium Pal kit is the ultimate portable urinal for men. It is completely discrete and safe to wear for almost any occasion. [INCLUDING TESTY DEBATES]....

Forum List

Back