Obviously Trump does NOT listen to advisers.....

I am certain that among the Trump acolytes, minions and hanger-ons, there must be somebody telling him that he best prepare for the next debate or have his ass handed to him again......But will he listen????

I am also sure that someone must have told him, "Listen, Donald, just read the freaking prompter and DO NOT go on your tirades about piggish women, Mexican rapists and Syrian terrorists...."

But my serious point is simple........Since Trump has openly admitted that were he to become president (heaven forbid) he "would surround himself with the the best and the brightest" .......doesn't the fact that he is NOT currently listening to his advisers about sounding a bit more presidential and less of a racist and xenophobic, worry anyone else?
Trump will prepare.....his way
He will run through a few scenarios and his minions will tell him how great he is

Then Hillary will clean his clock again

How many favors do you think Trump will do for Goldman Sachs and China? Remember, he owes both of them (as well as others) a great deal of money personally.
You do realize through the Clinton foundation, they owe more than they can promise?

How exactly? On paper, the Clinton's don't owe Goldman Sachs anything, Trump does. He also owes China quite a bit as well.

How many favors do you think Trump will do for Goldman Sachs and China? Remember, he owes both of them (as well as others) a great deal of money personally.
You do realize through the Clinton foundation, they owe more than they can promise?

How exactly? On paper, the Clinton's don't owe Goldman Sachs anything, Trump does. He also owes China quite a bit as well.
Trump owes them for giving speeches on the wonders of Globalism?

Is the left going nuts? Did Hillary have any advisers when she decided to have a mom and pop e-mail server working out of a bathroom? The problem for Hillary is that she has only "yes" people around her and that's the most dangerous game in the political world.

Your right Bill gave China our middle secrets in the nineties. Goldman Sachs has given them millions in 20 minute speeches. She owes them.

I am certain that among the Trump acolytes, minions and hanger-ons, there must be somebody telling him that he best prepare for the next debate or have his ass handed to him again......But will he listen????

I am also sure that someone must have told him, "Listen, Donald, just read the freaking prompter and DO NOT go on your tirades about piggish women, Mexican rapists and Syrian terrorists...."

But my serious point is simple........Since Trump has openly admitted that were he to become president (heaven forbid) he "would surround himself with the the best and the brightest" .......doesn't the fact that he is NOT currently listening to his advisers about sounding a bit more presidential and less of a racist and xenophobic, worry anyone else?
Trump WON the debate (and quite easily)

Here's How Trump Topped Hillary in the Debate (# 1)

Trump looked like a moron, hillary actually surprised me.

Trump has a mental disability that will not allow him to listen to advisers. It's called Narcissism. Trump is a text book example of it.

Here's what happened in the debate, in case you missed it.

Hillary Clinton clocked Donald Trump. Every focus group (undecided voters) no contest--she won it all. While I know we have Trump supporters and right wing talk shows hosts in absolute denial (doing everything they can to convince you that what you witnessed last night didn't happen) it did. 100 million viewers saw it all. It was clear it was a disaster for Trump.

During the first 10 minutes of the debate Trump did his very best to act and look Presidential, up until the very second that Clinton "criticized" him over his tax/economic plan--and from then on it was downhill all the way. He interrupted her 51 times and she was more than content to let him ramble on and on and on, and that hole just got deeper and deeper and deeper. It was a rope a dope debate, and she had 100% control of it.

Now for those of you that are thinking he'll do better in the 2nd and 3rd debates, forget it. He cannot be controlled nor can he stand criticism of any kind and that's why he imploded last night. Trump is a narcissist and the very worst thing you can do to a narcissist is be critical of them or their policies. They will immediately lose focus & control and do everything they can, including using an entire debate to regain ground over their inflated view of their self importance.

Here is a great article on this mental disability, and why you should NEVER give a narcissist unbridled power. And now for anyone thinking of voting for Trump. where a President gets 24/7 criticism coming from every direction, just what kind of a President do you think Donald Trump would really make?
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

Read the article it's very interesting.

147318_600.jpg

Last edited:
You obviously have missed the past 3 days of news. His campaign manager AND Trump have said he will change how he prepares including doing mock debates.

Actually, they are TRYING to make him sit down and prep......Aisles tried and failed, Giuliani tried and failed, now they're trying Christie but the gov. is too busy with his own trial......Maybe they could get Cruz or Rubio???

You obviously have missed the past 3 days of news. His campaign manager AND Trump have said he will change how he prepares including doing mock debates.

Actually, they are TRYING to make him sit down and prep......Aisles tried and failed, Giuliani tried and failed, now they're trying Christie but the gov. is too busy with his own trial......Maybe they could get Cruz or Rubio???
They don't need to. HE himself said he needs to prepare differently

Last edited:

One of your R-W buddies on this thread is emphatic that Trump WON.......If he did, why "prepare differently"??? LOL

s the left going nuts? Did Hillary have any advisers when she decided to have a mom and pop e-mail server working out of a bathroom? The problem for Hillary is that she has only "yes" people around her and that's the most dangerous game in the political world.

Well, then, you obviously have NOTHING to worry about.........or do you??? LOL

Trump Promises to Go After Clinton in Second Debate

I sincerely hope that he does.....Fuck the issues facing this country....

Like a fighter with a glass jaw, Trump will lead with his chin........LOL

One of your R-W buddies on this thread is emphatic that Trump WON.......If he did, why "prepare differently"??? LOL
Different kind of debate next round. Unlike the lefties who march lock in step because dissent is not allowed from the official talking point we on the right have different opinions and I am certainly not the usual righty...lol...

Forum List

Back