OBL Dead? merged w/ Ding Dong the Prick is DEAD!

That of course leads to what one's interpretation of "protecting this country." My Marine Corps mentality tells me to go to THEIR house and blow them up THERE instead of waiting to react to them blowing something up here; which, usually includes themselves as well.

At the same time, I'd have our Southern border locked down so tight a horny toad would need papers to get through.

Sounds like the right FIRST step to me.

Horny toads need not apply...........:bat:

That of course leads to what one's interpretation of "protecting this country." My Marine Corps mentality tells me to go to THEIR house and blow them up THERE instead of waiting to react to them blowing something up here; which, usually includes themselves as well.

At the same time, I'd have our Southern border locked down so tight a horny toad would need papers to get through.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GunnyL again.

To one of my sheepdogs, from one of the sheep. Thanks.

Yea... let the horny toads in just keep those damn Mexicans, Columbians and any other ians out.... except some of the nicer looking Brazilian ladies of course, we should take in all of them.

In Houston, a police officer of 12 years was just murdered by a piece of shit that had already been deported, was guilty of multiple crimes to get deported, and was detained for not having ID. The officer didn't search him well enough before handcuffing him and putting him in his back seat, he had a 9mm in waistband and somehow got his handcuffed hands in front of himself and pulled it. He shot the officer in the back 4 times through the plastic shield that seperates the front and back of the car.

This police officer, Rodney Johnson, had a family of 5 kids and a wife who is also a Houston police officer.

Juan Leonardo Quintero is charged with Capital Murder and of course Mexico is sending representatives to aid him.
I would like to see this asshole strung up on the border upside down to be eaten by the buzzards and fire ants!

Yea... let the horny toads in just keep those damn Mexicans, Columbians and any other ians out.... except some of the nicer looking Brazilian ladies of course, we should take in all of them.

In Houston, a police officer of 12 years was just murdered by a piece of shit that had already been deported, was guilty of multiple crimes to get deported, and was detained for not having ID. The officer didn't search him well enough before handcuffing him and putting him in his back seat, he had a 9mm in waistband and somehow got his handcuffed hands in front of himself and pulled it. He shot the officer in the back 4 times through the plastic shield that seperates the front and back of the car.

This police officer, Rodney Johnson, had a family of 5 kids and a wife who is also a Houston police officer.

Juan Leonardo Quintero is charged with Capital Murder and of course Mexico is sending representatives to aid him.
I would like to see this asshole strung up on the border upside down to be eaten by the buzzards and fire ants!

Need to borrow a rope? I live in San Antonio, so I can relate and I'm about sick of the parasites myself.

Need to borrow a rope? I live in San Antonio, so I can relate and I'm about sick of the parasites myself.

I got to tell ya Gunny, San Antone is my favorite city in Texas. My Dad taught officer training school at Medina, flew with The Warhawks demonstration team for Lackland's events and also taught flight training at Randolph. This was a very long time ago when they still had B-58s stationed at Kelly(what an awesome sight to see a flight line of those badass looking bombers).

The climate and terrain is so much better than Houston! And the Jack Rabbits are such an amazing sight to behold. I learned how to play golf at Lackland's golf course.

I got to tell ya Gunny, San Antone is my favorite city in Texas. My Dad taught officer training school at Medina, flew with The Warhawks demonstration team for Lackland's events and also taught flight training at Randolph. This was a very long time ago when they still had B-58s stationed at Kelly(what an awesome sight to see a flight line of those badass looking bombers).

The climate and terrain is so much better than Houston! And the Jack Rabbits are such an amazing sight to behold. I learned how to play golf at Lackland's golf course.

Well the Texas USMB delegation just needs to form a posse and kick some ass. Count me in fellers'. All of us Austinites ain't tea sippin liberals.

My ring knocker bro-in-law trained flyboys down there in T-38s too but he ain't a Texan so count him out.

My father worked in the compound on Security Hill. But B-58s were before my time. It was all B-52s and C-5As when I was a kid.

The hangar, flightline and test cell facilities now belong to Boeing as a result of BRAC. Lackland claimed the rest of the base and redined its boundaries before the gov't gave it away. It's "Kelly USA" now.:mad: Same thing happened to Brooks AFB.

They're talking about closing Wilford Hall since Brooke Army Medical Center is here too. I think they don't realize and don't care what that will do to the economy here since a lot of money comes from retirees who move here for the proximity to medical facilities.

Well the Texas USMB delegation just needs to form a posse and kick some ass. Count me in fellers'. All of us Austinites ain't tea sippin liberals.

My ring knocker bro-in-law trained flyboys down there in T-38s too but he ain't a Texan so count him out.

Been wondering about that ... just where in Austin the libbies allow you to live.:laugh:

I know Screaming Eagle lives here somewhere (in SA), and PEGWINN lives in Lubbock.

I also happen to recall when mattskramer boasted of existing in Texas somehwere. We need to all get together, tie him by the ankles to the bumper of a pickup and drag him across the OK border. If we're going to get rid of riff-raff, might as well start there.

Forum List

Back