Objective Test: Who Are You Prejudiced Against? Or, are you afraid? https://implicit.harvard.edu/

2j3mfci.jpg

Like I said, the results are easy to edit.

Huh? Easy to edit? That's a screen shot of the results. :rolleyes:

I don't need no stinkin' test. I'm prejudiced against liberals. They're all hypocrites and seek to silence free speech by any means necessary if it's counter to their own views. They're racist and hateful people and are the least tolerant of anyone on the planet.
For your statements to be accurate you would have to personally know every liberal on the planet. Since I'm sure you don't, I cannot agree. But feel free to continue your prejudice if it makes you happy.

I don't need no stinkin' test. I'm prejudiced against liberals. They're all hypocrites and seek to silence free speech by any means necessary if it's counter to their own views. They're racist and hateful people and are the least tolerant of anyone on the planet.
For your statements to be accurate you would have to personally know every liberal on the planet. Since I'm sure you don't, I cannot agree. But feel free to continue your prejudice if it makes you happy.
Hey, if you've seen one liberal, you've seen 'em all.

I just got bored with it. It looks like it was made by a 4th grader rather than college kids.

Other than a few people who were obviously frustrated by their poor responses, I've never heard anyone say they were bored. Nor has anyone said it looked like it was made by 4th graders.

Chalk one up as being dangerously racist!

First of all, it was an opinion poll asking my how I would describe myself. There are no wrong answers in an opinion poll.

Furthermore, in regards to concentration, I take that to an extreme. I have mental concentration mastered to such an extent that I can almost instantly control my autonomic body functions such as heart rate, blood pressure, and body temperature.

You don't even know what it means to concentrate. You have no fucking clue.

LOL-Th.gif

The meek need not apply. As you'll see below there is a warning that you may not like the results. I've had participants stomp out angry. Do NOT share your results. Unlike some sites, this one is easy to edit the results. There are no questions for which you can fudge the answer. The results dep.end comparing your reaction times with your other answers. Devilish.

Project Implicit started out as an accurate way to determine one's own racial prejudice. It has since been expanded to include nationalities, weight, color, religion and several other controversial

Statically, only about seventeen percent of white Americans have little or no automatic preference to whites or blacks. Only twelve percent show a slight to strong preference of blacks to whites. This is part of the results and explained at the test. It is free and you can choose to register or not. It’s fun, but I have also seen people go off the handle which is why it comes with a warning.

It’s NATURAL to discriminate and be prejudiced; almost exclusively we all grew up with people like very much like ourselves. It is natural to trust those people more than people who are not like us. Obviously we also pick up racist attitudes and beliefs from our parents too. We discriminate and use prejudice every day. There is nothing wrong with those feelings. It is what we learn and what is in someone’s heart, and what we DO with those feelings that matter.

You can choose from a number of different tests but they only take about 15 minutes.

This web site presents a method that demonstrates the conscious-unconscious divergences much more convincingly than has been possible with previous methods. This method is called the Implicit Association Test or IAT for short.

WARNING!

It does carry this disclaimer:

I am aware of the possibility of encountering interpretations of my IAT test performance with which I may not agree. Knowing this, I wish to proceed.

Project Implicit

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit
I have a strong preference for white people. Sorry

Just like you feel about them they feel about you. You're the sheep the master manipulates.

Just like you feel about them they feel about you. You're the sheep the master manipulates.
Go back to your bong, stoner.

I actually took the original test years ago.

Long story short, instead of finding out that if I am a racist or not, I actually found out I am quite sexist...against men.

I associated white women with good adjectives the most, followed closely by black women.

I judged white men and black men much more harshly....

I actually took the original test years ago.

Long story short, instead of finding out that if I am a racist or not, I actually found out I am quite sexist...against men.

I associated white women with good adjectives the most, followed closely by black women.

I judged white men and black men much more harshly....

It has been around for quite a few years. My results have all been rather boring.

So, you are an anti-white nut then....

It has always come up with my having a slight preference for whites. No surprise since my formative years were spent with relatives who were all Scandinavian. Tall, blonde and very white. A few with black or red hair, green eyes and so forth. Of course, most of my ancestors were Vikings who brought back thousands of slaves from Europe, England, all the way to the Mediterranean. So my ancestors could have been slave owners or slaves. Very confusing.

The meek need not apply. As you'll see below there is a warning that you may not like the results. I've had participants stomp out angry. Do NOT share your results. Unlike some sites, this one is easy to edit the results. There are no questions for which you can fudge the answer. The results dep.end comparing your reaction times with your other answers. Devilish.

Project Implicit started out as an accurate way to determine one's own racial prejudice. It has since been expanded to include nationalities, weight, color, religion and several other controversial

Statically, only about seventeen percent of white Americans have little or no automatic preference to whites or blacks. Only twelve percent show a slight to strong preference of blacks to whites. This is part of the results and explained at the test. It is free and you can choose to register or not. It’s fun, but I have also seen people go off the handle which is why it comes with a warning.

It’s NATURAL to discriminate and be prejudiced; almost exclusively we all grew up with people like very much like ourselves. It is natural to trust those people more than people who are not like us. Obviously we also pick up racist attitudes and beliefs from our parents too. We discriminate and use prejudice every day. There is nothing wrong with those feelings. It is what we learn and what is in someone’s heart, and what we DO with those feelings that matter.

You can choose from a number of different tests but they only take about 15 minutes.

This web site presents a method that demonstrates the conscious-unconscious divergences much more convincingly than has been possible with previous methods. This method is called the Implicit Association Test or IAT for short.

WARNING!

It does carry this disclaimer:

I am aware of the possibility of encountering interpretations of my IAT test performance with which I may not agree. Knowing this, I wish to proceed.

Project Implicit

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit
I tend to avoid like the plague anywhere there are large numbers of Negroes congregating.

And if I see one on the street I quickly do a racial profile together with an analysis of clothing and behavior, body language, etc.

But then I can see where girlies on the other hand might feel differently.

It all depends on your own past experience and also your underlying objectives.

My underlying objective is to stay alive. Ergo I avoid them (the Negroes congregating).

Q.E.D.

So, you are an anti-white nut then....

It has always come up with my having a slight preference for whites. No surprise since my formative years were spent with relatives who were all Scandinavian. Tall, blonde and very white. A few with black or red hair, green eyes and so forth. Of course, most of my ancestors were Vikings who brought back thousands of slaves from Europe, England, all the way to the Mediterranean. So my ancestors could have been slave owners or slaves. Very confusing.
I have a friend who is addicted to Asian babes instead.

He is lily white and Aryan -- blonde hair / blue eyes / tall / thin.

I discriminate against imbeciles. Unfortunately for them, that includes nearly all blacks.

I have a strong preference for white people. Sorry

Nothing wrong with that. Why then are you sorry?
Because I don't hate blacks.
Only an idiot white Democrat would equate a preference for white people as hatred for black people....
Only a retarded con can't see how that preference is unfairly hurting black people. And we don't want to FORCE you to hire anyone you don't want. We want you to change your attitude and behavior but good luck getting you to do that on your own.

So that's why we shove interracial couples in your face and gays kissing. We need to desensitize you to your bigoted ways. The more you see two men kissing the easier it will be for you to accept. Hire a couple blacks and work along side them and you realize they don't bite.

Just remember what Denzel said

Forum List

Back