Obama's strategy has failed. Putin and Hollande are pounding ISIS with no mercy.

Obama is the QB and Russia and France are his offensive players. Good show. Let the Russkis and the Frogs die. Enough Americans have died for the ME.
Yeah, here's your QB.

BtcE6ZICYAAsMWD.jpg:large

i see who wears the pants, but which one has the balls?? :lmao:

It would be nice to have this type of leader on the battlefield again.
Lead-me-follow-me-or-get-out-of-my-way.-300x250.jpg

You know what's even nicer? Not having a battlefield !

You chicken hawks are always so willing to send poor kids to die for your macho bullshit wars .
You know dumbass sometimes others don't give you a choice in having a battlefield by the way we don't have a draft so if you don't want to risk fighting in a war don't join the military. Those who join understand that is always a possibility.

So we can throw their lives away because they joined the military ? We have a duty to use the military for the purpose of defending america .

We should have a draft whenever we go to war . That would keep the war hawks in check if little jr might get drafted in.
No one said anything about throwing anyones life away and since America was attacked by radical Musllim terrorist and last I checked radical Islam has signed neither an official surrendered agreement or cease fire the military is defending America. Since you feel so strongly about a having a draft when we are at war perhaps you should mention that to Obama since he has been slowly but surly sending troops back into the middle east war zone.

What an embarrassment to our country Obama is.

Heard Savage on radio today. He says BHO worse than Hitler. Hitler sent troops to destroy other countries. BHO is working to destroy his own country.
Yep, it doesn't get much worse than that. It takes a special kind of worm to do what he's doing. But having said that, he wouldn't be able to get away with it if it weren't for the other traitors in the Democratic Party who help him fuck us over.

It would be nice to have this type of leader on the battlefield again.
Lead-me-follow-me-or-get-out-of-my-way.-300x250.jpg

You know what's even nicer? Not having a battlefield !

You chicken hawks are always so willing to send poor kids to die for your macho bullshit wars .
You know dumbass sometimes others don't give you a choice in having a battlefield by the way we don't have a draft so if you don't want to risk fighting in a war don't join the military. Those who join understand that is always a possibility.

So we can throw their lives away because they joined the military ? We have a duty to use the military for the purpose of defending america .

We should have a draft whenever we go to war . That would keep the war hawks in check if little jr might get drafted in.
No one said anything about throwing anyones life away and since America was attacked by radical Musllim terrorist and last I checked radical Islam has signed neither an official surrendered agreement or cease fire the military is defending America. Since you feel so strongly about a having a draft when we are at war perhaps you should mention that to Obama since he has been slowly but surly sending troops back into the middle east war zone.

Congress enacts the draft and declares war.

Two things:

(A) Check out the actual history of U.S. bombing runs on ISIL targets, and
(B) Go change your panties

If Obama had truly wished to eradicate ISIS America could have done so in a heartbeat. Obama has just been running a dog and pony show.

Stay north of the border, please.

I'm dual baby. Deal with it!

Florida is a given. Family in Cocoa. But I've really been hunting properties in New Mexico
Not New Mexico. That's a crappy state. Arizona is better.

There is just something about the cuisine I haven't figured out. And the land is sweet baby cheap.

Arizona is awesome. Long story. Alice Cooper.

:lol:

Stay in Kazan, Russia. Don't come to Arizona please.

The moonbat messiah strategy was never about ISIS.

ISIS is of no concern to the meat muppet's handlers.

The strategy was to weaken the US, and get us out of our role as leaders in the fight against the worlds bad actors. The ruskies are now leading the fight against islime, and now even the frogs with a pinko PM have finally had enough of this jihad shit.

Ah shut your fucking mouth, loser. President Obama has done more against terrorists than any other leader. And all you 'Conservastives' have tried to do is tie his hands. What a bunch of useless wimps.

Obama is the QB and Russia and France are his offensive players. Good show. Let the Russkis and the Frogs die. Enough Americans have died for the ME.
Dude, Obama cant even lead Congress. Be real
Dear little corksmoker, not even the GOP can lead this Congress. A bunch of redneck 'Conservative' idiots have made this Congress a laughing stock for the whole world.

The OP is a fucking troll.

Obama has carried out more than 8,000 strikes against ISIS targets in Syria and Iraq, and has indicated there will be many more strikes.

Why doesn't the OP know anything about the region? Why can't Donald Trump answer the questions below? Have we finally become a nation of no-nothing Palins?

When did Syria become a nation?
Who runs Syria now?
Is the leader of Syria a Sunni or Shia Muslim?
What's the difference?
What is an Alawite?
Is the ruler of Syria religiously extreme or not?
When did Syria slip into unrest?
Is Iran a majority Sunni or Shia nation?
Does Iran support the Syrian leader or not?
Does Russia support the Syrian leader or not?
Who is the FSA?
How many different groups are involved in the civil war for Syria?
When did ISIS join the civil conflict?
Is ISIS Sunni or Shia?
Are all civilians in Syria evil?
Why did the U.S. expand financial support of Saudi Arabia under Reagan?
Why did Bush 41 and 43 and Clinton pour so much money into Saudi Arabia?
Why is it acceptable that ISIS is getting so much finding from the Saudis.
How extreme are the Saudis?
What can be achieved by taking back Syrian territory from ISIS if the current Syrian leadership is too fucked up, powerless, and incompetent to hold on to the territory?

Read this (link below) idiot troll. Learn about all the groups in Syria & Iraq. Understand the nature of the conflict. Do us a favor and elect a leader than can help the region achieve political stability (so that military gains can be held) or be willing to send a massive and permanent occupying force Either way: stop giving us bumper sticker bullshit about bombing ISIS. We've been bombing ISIS for a while. They are a small part of a swirling cluster of death that was unleashed from our failed war. You people need to learn about the region so you can give us lasting solutions not just tough talk.

READ ME > The Sunni-Shia Divide

Last edited:
Dear little corksmoker, not even the GOP can lead this Congress. A bunch of redneck 'Conservative' idiots have made this Congress a laughing stock for the whole world.
IKR? Non-establishment people are such wackos!!

It was a bomb that took down the Russian airliner. Russia and France are tag teaming right now to destroy ISIS.

Not "contain them".

Russia is also moving paramilitary troops to assist an Assyrian Christian militia known as Gozarto Protection Force.

Whooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooo! From Russia with love.

Russia hits ISIS 'capital' of Raqqa with cruise missiles hours after saying a bomb blew up passenger jet in Egypt and Putin urges his forces to work with French 'allies'
  • Russia launches cruise missile strikes over Raqqa, which is seen as Islamic State's capital city in Syria
  • The strikes come after it was revealed French jets had pounded targets in the terrorists' Syrian stronghold
  • Russian president Vladimir Putin they are working with France as 'allies' in their fight against the terror group
  • Their forces carried out 34 cruise missile strikes over Raqqa, Idlib and Aleppo just days after the Paris terror attacks
  • Russia are also reportedly transporting paramilitary forces across Syria to fight ISIS in the Christian town of Sadad
By Keiligh Baker and Julian Robinson and Anthony Joseph for MailOnline

Published: 06:53 GMT, 17 November 2015 | Updated: 19:09 GMT, 17 November 2015

"Russia has hit the ISIS 'capital' Raqqa with cruise missiles - just hours after saying the passenger jet brought down in Egypt had been bombed.

The strikes come after it was revealed French jets had pounded targets in the terrorists' Syrian stronghold, including a command centre and a recruitment base for jihadists.

And tonight, Russian president Vladimir Putin they must work with France as 'allies' in their fight against Islamic State in Syria.

He told the country's state TV: 'You need to establish direct contact with the French and work with them as allies.'

Putin's forces carried out 34 cruise missile strikes over Raqqa, which is seen as Islamic State's capital city, Idlib and Aleppo. They also deployed long-range Tu-160, Tu-95 and Tu-22 bombers from Russian bases. "

More at link with awesome pictures.

Russia hits ISIS ‘capital’ with 34 cruise missile strikes

2E89B50E00000578-3321624-A_Russian_Tu_160_bomber_launches_a_cruise_missile_at_a_target_in-a-30_1447784682501.jpg

May not need to nuke Raqqa by the time Russia's done.

And more US, French, and Russian air strikes with more Russian troops on the ground training, advising, and fighting.

And these are just an example of a republican traitor assholes we have in Washington. I'm sure you are proud of them.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/03/1...rs-letter-to-irans-leaders.html?referer=&_r=1

And these are just an example of a republican traitor assholes we have in Washington. I'm sure you are proud of them.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/03/1...rs-letter-to-irans-leaders.html?referer=&_r=1
I don't like most Republicans. But ummmm..... thanks anyways?

Forum List

Back