Obama's strategy has failed. Putin and Hollande are pounding ISIS with no mercy.

It appears to me that Obama's strategy of getting the rest of the world to stop letting the US do all the dirty work is a tremendous success.

You know Carbine, I can't argue with you. Same for GWB. No sense going to war with hands tied behind back. I don't want any Army on ground to fight like that. Let someone else do it. We lost enough troops going door to door Nation Building.

Whooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooo! From Russia with love.

Two things:

(A) Check out the actual history of U.S. bombing runs on ISIL targets, and
(B) Go change your panties

If Obama had truly wished to eradicate ISIS America could have done so in a heartbeat. Obama has just been running a dog and pony show.

Stay north of the border, please.

I'm dual baby. Deal with it!

Florida is a given. Family in Cocoa. But I've really been hunting properties in New Mexico

It appears to me that Obama's strategy of getting the rest of the world to stop letting the US do all the dirty work is a tremendous success.

You know Carbine, I can't argue with you. Same for GWB. No sense going to war with hands tied behind back. I don't want any Army on ground to fight like that. Let someone else do it. We lost enough troops going door to door Nation Building.

Here is the difference. Obama and other western leaders caused ISIS. I'll take you down the timeline if you want.

Two things:

If Obama had truly wished to eradicate ISIS America could have done so in a heartbeat. Obama has just been running a dog and pony show.

Florida is a given. Family in Cocoa. But I've really been hunting properties in New Mexico
Not New Mexico. That's a crappy state. Arizona is better.

Let's get this straight . Obamas strategy of bombing ISIS has been replaced by France and Russia's much better strategy .......of BOMBING Syria !

Ok that makes sense !

Two things:

There is just something about the cuisine I haven't figured out. And the land is sweet baby cheap.

Arizona is awesome. Long story. Alice Cooper.

:lol:

Two things:

I know for me. It was a wonderous time and the kindest of people. I had hitched hike down long rock story rock but every one was the kindest.

I'm only looking at New Mexico for land. We've got a sold in Florida. And I've picked up property in Alabama and Louisiana over the days when I was a catahoula breeder.

But I have to ask. Why not New Mexico?

The more the merrier...............anyone killing ISIS is good news.............

No problem............go get them..................

Two things:

When I was in Arizona it was my Alice Cooper days Coming from Canada and being never exposed to a climate like this. It was freaking awesome. I remember (I was staying at a roadies house)"

The climate is for freaking real. I'm running in in a down pour and they are running outside to see and feel rain. It was amazing.

The US has been pounding ISIS for over a year, even though the GOP has buried its head in the sand and refused to authorize an AUMF against ISIS.

France dropped a few bombs on targets we gave to them which were on our To Do list.

Putin is a johnny-come-lately weakling who has focused 80 percent of his bombing on non-ISIS targets.

Welcome back to reality, boys and girls.

Please produce a Pentagon generated count of ISIS fighters we have killed in Syria...........otherwise,........:anj_stfu:.

Since you love Putin thugs so much. Please provide a list.... Putin contributions to this world. Don't include invasion of Crimea and the arms he supplied to Assad killing his own civilians.

It would be nice to have this type of leader on the battlefield again.
Lead-me-follow-me-or-get-out-of-my-way.-300x250.jpg

It was a bomb that took down the Russian airliner. Russia and France are tag teaming right now to destroy ISIS.

Not "contain them".

Russia is also moving paramilitary troops to assist an Assyrian Christian militia known as Gozarto Protection Force.

Russia hits ISIS 'capital' of Raqqa with cruise missiles hours after saying a bomb blew up passenger jet in Egypt and Putin urges his forces to work with French 'allies'
  • Russia launches cruise missile strikes over Raqqa, which is seen as Islamic State's capital city in Syria
  • The strikes come after it was revealed French jets had pounded targets in the terrorists' Syrian stronghold
  • Russian president Vladimir Putin they are working with France as 'allies' in their fight against the terror group
  • Their forces carried out 34 cruise missile strikes over Raqqa, Idlib and Aleppo just days after the Paris terror attacks
  • Russia are also reportedly transporting paramilitary forces across Syria to fight ISIS in the Christian town of Sadad
By Keiligh Baker and Julian Robinson and Anthony Joseph for MailOnline

Published: 06:53 GMT, 17 November 2015 | Updated: 19:09 GMT, 17 November 2015

"Russia has hit the ISIS 'capital' Raqqa with cruise missiles - just hours after saying the passenger jet brought down in Egypt had been bombed.

The strikes come after it was revealed French jets had pounded targets in the terrorists' Syrian stronghold, including a command centre and a recruitment base for jihadists.

And tonight, Russian president Vladimir Putin they must work with France as 'allies' in their fight against Islamic State in Syria.

He told the country's state TV: 'You need to establish direct contact with the French and work with them as allies.'

Putin's forces carried out 34 cruise missile strikes over Raqqa, which is seen as Islamic State's capital city, Idlib and Aleppo. They also deployed long-range Tu-160, Tu-95 and Tu-22 bombers from Russian bases. "

More at link with awesome pictures.

Russia hits ISIS ‘capital’ with 34 cruise missile strikes

2E89B50E00000578-3321624-A_Russian_Tu_160_bomber_launches_a_cruise_missile_at_a_target_in-a-30_1447784682501.jpg

Hello Putin lover.
Dude ending Jan. 8, 2015 alone USA USA USA dropped total of 5,000 bombs fighting ISIS. To this date Nov. 12/15 total of 8,000 bombs dropped against ISIS that is 60 bombs per day 17 strikes per day.....USA USA USA.
How many few bombs Putin thugs dropped? Few and ONLY occasionally. But hey compared Putin to Obama...I compare Putin to Sadam Husein or Idi Amin. Do you want a link?

You know what's even nicer? Not having a battlefield !

You chicken hawks are always so willing to send poor kids to die for your macho bullshit wars .

You chicken hawks are always so willing to send poor kids to die for your macho bullshit wars .
You know dumbass sometimes others don't give you a choice in having a battlefield by the way we don't have a draft so if you don't want to risk fighting in a war don't join the military. Those who join understand that is always a possibility.

Now that Russia and France are, uh, working together, this could get even more interesting pretty freakin' quick.

Putin wants to prop up Assad and have Assad be his little boy toy, but the West may ultimately decide that the only way to really get ISIS is to turn Syria into a parking lot.

Allies one week, enemies the next.

Bizarre.

Syria and Russia are allies. Now France is part of the team to take out ISIS.

We have no fucking business helping Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey hand over Syria to the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood. None. Nada. We've fucked up Egypt for a time until they came to their senses and crushed the MB.

We fucked up Libya and gave jihadists not only one fifth of the worlds oil supply but all of Gaddafi's weapons.

Yemen? YIKES!

And did our western leaders learn any lessons? HELL NO!

They still want to take out Assad.

Exactly. You are also a protector of Assad. France has been part of the coalition droppings bombs against ISIS since last year stationed in Jordan. Did you just woke up this morning.... wow France dropping bombs against ISIS.

You know dumbass sometimes others don't give you a choice in having a battlefield by the way we don't have a draft so if you don't want to risk fighting in a war don't join the military. Those who join understand that is always a possibility.

So we can throw their lives away because they joined the military ? We have a duty to use the military for the purpose of defending america .

We should have a draft whenever we go to war . That would keep the war hawks in check if little jr might get drafted in.

Forum List

Back