Obama's right

coyote said:
This isn't a war against Islam.

The last words uttered by every culture that succumbed to Islam. But what the hell... what's 1400 years of subserviency to a perverse cult?

Hello Pubes,

We survived the perverse cult of Christianity and domesticated it. I anticipate the same for Islam.

Uh, you do realize how many years it took? Nearly a millennium.

Ya, but we're not starting at the same level.

Explain.

Islam today is not starting at the same level as Christianity 2000 years ago. It's more modern, facing modern world challenges.

We have a long history of arming other nations. Why stop now?

Because it has a bad habit of arming the WRONG PEOPLE. Reagan armed the Mujaheddin, they morphed into the Taliban. You donate weapons to Syrian rebels, they might be part of Al-Qaeda or another terrorist cells.

So we send our boys and girls to fight, and thus strengthen ISIS' propoganda, aid their recruitment and cost American lives?

Are you saying that freedom is bad thing?

What freedom?

Are you claiming that the Iraqi's have less freedoms now than they did under Saddam?

No, I'm asking you what freedom?

No I am asking you are you claiming that the Iraqi's have less freedoms now than they did under Saddam?

Dude, I asked you first.

And I answered it! So why repeat the question?

Are you claiming that the Iraqi's have less freedoms now than they did under Saddam?

Because it has a bad habit of arming the WRONG PEOPLE. Reagan armed the Mujaheddin, they morphed into the Taliban. You donate weapons to Syrian rebels, they might be part of Al-Qaeda or another terrorist cells.

So we send our boys and girls to fight, and thus strengthen ISIS' propoganda, aid their recruitment and cost American lives?

Yes as you can see the US staying out of this is hurting their efforts!

Since November they added how many to their ranks? So you pay attention to the news?

Show how the US letting the Muslim nations take the lead has curtailed ISIS recruitment..

What freedom?

No I am asking you are you claiming that the Iraqi's have less freedoms now than they did under Saddam?

Dude, I asked you first.

You didn't answer it. You inserted what you thought I was saying.

What freedoms do Iraqi's have today that they lacked under Saddam?

Come to think of it - you never answered the initial question - are they better off?

Ah, rationalization. You can sit there and advocate the waste of taxpayer money to inadvertently arm our enemies, or put the money into something more productive, like direct force.

You strengthen them either way, don't you? So basically you are presenting us with a no win situation.

Yes as you can see the US staying out of this is hurting their efforts!

Since November they added how many to their ranks? So you pay attention to the news?

Show how the US letting the Muslim nations take the lead has curtailed ISIS recruitment..

At this point, not enough time as gone by to answer that.

Air strikes have helped - they haven't gained any new territory and have been driven back in some areas.

Alone, it's not enough. But that is why other nations need to come in.

Ah, rationalization. You can sit there and advocate the waste of taxpayer money to inadvertently arm our enemies, or put the money into something more productive, like direct force.

You strengthen them either way, don't you? So basically you are presenting us with a no win situation.

How has "direct force" helped in Iraq? Afghanistan? It's mired us down and cost how many lives and gained WHAT?

The war against ISIS is as much a propoganda war as it is a military war.

Dude, I asked you first.

You didn't answer it. You inserted what you thought I was saying.

What freedoms do Iraqi's have today that they lacked under Saddam?

Come to think of it - you never answered the initial question - are they better off?

Yes I did they have the ability to choose their leadership/government. Something they did not have before.

If they did not fight for Saddam, Saddam would execute them. Can you show where any of the Iraqi military has been executed by the current government?

The Kurds have a voice in the government.

Major steps even if those with the far left mindset can not see it.

Is it perfect? No, but then again the US system of government is not perfect either.

The middle east has always been a volatile region and the goal was to keep all the violence there so it did not spread to the US or it's allies. Obama is failing in that aspect..

Air strikes have helped - they haven't gained any new territory and have been driven back in some areas.

That's not true.

ISIS gains ground in Iraq - CNN Video

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/18/opinion/patrick-chappatte-isis-in-libya.html?_r=0

18chappatte-superJumbo.jpg

Forum List

Back