Obama's Responses To Multiple Mass Shootings/Killings In The U S

Gee, the most divisive President in history who is best buddies with terrorists has a lot of violence spring up when he takes office.
Who woulda thunk.

LMAO!!!!!

You people absolutely amaze me. The first Black president in the history of the country gets reelected in the middle of one of the worst recessions in the history of America and you just keep on bad mouthing him. Do you realize how goddam stupid your comments are?

After Franklin D. Roosevelt was elected for a fourth consecutive term the Republicans couldn't wait to put a two term limit on the presidency so it could never happen again. It's a good thing(for you)....I'll guarantee you that if Obama could run again he would be elected.
Instead of rounding up Japanese in concentration camps like FDR, I bet you hope Obama will do the same for Christians and anyone who bad mouths Islam.

ObamaFishGloves_zpsl67a8fjf.jpg
Terrible.....just terrible.

Obama is so busy creating more of them. He tried to do it when he first took office back in 2009. Now all of his hard work has resulted in more mass-shootings and the sale of more guns than I can remember. Releasing hundreds of thousands of criminals into our streets, bringing hundreds of thousands of Muslims in to our country with the potential for murder and rape that this country has never seen before. Europe is reeling from scores of rapes that were committed by new arrivals on New Years Eve. 18 by Syrian refugees, and 1 by a refugee from Afghanistan.

Obama isn't tired of this horse shit. He lives for it.

All these increase of mass shooting are because of HIM AND his stinking policies that has kept our economy from growing and all the jobs being lost under him. all this IS HIS FAULT

I didn't know Stephanie was a man's name. What a set of balls!! You and King Kong should start a colony.
Speaking of balls or lack of.

Liberals are the reason security may be lacking at schools. They feel the absence of guns provides a force-field around the students. All it does is provide a soft target for nutcases.

They were the first to try to ban pilots from carrying a weapon. 911 never would have happened if pilots had the means to defend themselves.

There have been plenty of examples of armed people being in the vicinity of mass shootings. Nothing helped. In the latest Colorado incident one of the people killed was an armed cop. So please, don't give me this shit about if everybody was armed things would be different. And anyway, who wants to live in a society where you have armed guards walking the halls of schools. Welcome to Beruit....

Obama is so busy creating more of them. He tried to do it when he first took office back in 2009. Now all of his hard work has resulted in more mass-shootings and the sale of more guns than I can remember. Releasing hundreds of thousands of criminals into our streets, bringing hundreds of thousands of Muslims in to our country with the potential for murder and rape that this country has never seen before. Europe is reeling from scores of rapes that were committed by new arrivals on New Years Eve. 18 by Syrian refugees, and 1 by a refugee from Afghanistan.

I would love to see some actual evidence demonstrating your claim that "Obama is creating more mass shootings." That is one of the most absurd statements I've seen yet on this forum, but it doesn't surprise me, partisan hackery brings out the worst in people. It should be noted that I am against more gun control, for a variety of reasons, but I support the president. Laughably, it appears gun sales went up due to people actually believing Obama and the democrats are going to come and take their guns from them. It's been, what, 7 years?
Releasing hundreds of thousands of criminals into our streets, bringing hundreds of thousands of Muslims in to our country with the potential for murder and rape that this country has never seen before.
Do you know what kind of criminals he released? Where do you get your "hundreds of thousands" statement? Potential for murder and rape this country has never seen before? Baseless rhetoric.

I wrote on another thread a few minutes about gang bangers and how they aren't even the point in all this...

ooooh! really, explain..., OK?

Post from other thread....

BS re your second paragraph. Total phooey.

At the end of the day most gun control advocates don't give a shit if gang bangers go around shooting each other. Good luck to them. The issue is the mass shootings. The randomness of them. People would like to go to the movies or school without having to worry about some loon with a chip of their shoulder shooting them because they've had a bad day.

Yeah…..they don't have to worry about going to the movie theater or school…….the odds are in their favor…

Also….those places are gun free zones created by you guys…..where good, normal, law abiding, non violent gun owners are not allowed to carry a gun………and the gun free zone does nothing to stop killers…...
I can just image a gun shot going off in a crowded theater and dozens of people pull out their weapon. Armed with their Glock in one hand and Twinkies in the other, do you really think these people are going have the skill and presence of mind to take down the shooter without blowing away half the audience? If they didn't shoot themselves, the police probably would.

Encouraging the public to carry guns in public places is insane. This is not 1870 in Dodge City.

I wrote on another thread a few minutes about gang bangers and how they aren't even the point in all this...

At the end of the day most gun control advocates don't give a shit if gang bangers go around shooting each other. Good luck to them. The issue is the mass shootings. The randomness of them. People would like to go to the movies or school without having to worry about some loon with a chip of their shoulder shooting them because they've had a bad day.

Yeah…..they don't have to worry about going to the movie theater or school…….the odds are in their favor…

Also….those places are gun free zones created by you guys…..where good, normal, law abiding, non violent gun owners are not allowed to carry a gun………and the gun free zone does nothing to stop killers…...
I can just image a gun shot going off in a crowded theater and dozens of people pull out their weapon. Armed with their Glock in one hand and Twinkies in the other, do you really think these people are going have the skill and presence of mind to take down the shooter without blowing away half the audience? If they didn't shoot themselves, the police probably would.

Encouraging the public to carry guns in public places is insane. This is not 1870 in Dodge City.
A simple solution is put metal-detectors at all entrances and armed guards with big bang-bangs.

There will be no more shootings at the movies then.

Liberals are the reason security may be lacking at schools. They feel the absence of guns provides a force-field around the students. All it does is provide a soft target for nutcases.

They were the first to try to ban pilots from carrying a weapon. 911 never would have happened if pilots had the means to defend themselves.

There have been plenty of examples of armed people being in the vicinity of mass shootings. Nothing helped. In the latest Colorado incident one of the people killed was an armed cop. So please, don't give me this shit about if everybody was armed things would be different. And anyway, who wants to live in a society where you have armed guards walking the halls of schools. Welcome to Beruit....
Yes.

I don't mind armed guards walking the halls.

A simple solution is put metal-detectors at all entrances and armed guards with big bang-bangs.

Theater owner's would just love that. Hire one or more armed guards and put in metal detectors at 5900 theaters in the US to prevent 3 mass shootings over a 20 year period. Many of these theaters only have 2 employees on a shift.

Yes....since civilians have stopped mass shooters before and in the events where they didn't have clear shots they didn't fire....

Do us a favor....try researching this topic so your posts will be informed......

Except the Colorado theater shooter stashed his gear at an exit door and walked in through the front door of the gun free zone theater. So he would have pass through a metal detector without a problem.

I would love to see some actual evidence demonstrating your claim that "Obama is creating more mass shootings." That is one of the most absurd statements I've seen yet on this forum, but it doesn't surprise me, partisan hackery brings out the worst in people. It should be noted that I am against more gun control, for a variety of reasons, but I support the president. Laughably, it appears gun sales went up due to people actually believing Obama and the democrats are going to come and take their guns from them. It's been, what, 7 years?
Releasing hundreds of thousands of criminals into our streets, bringing hundreds of thousands of Muslims in to our country with the potential for murder and rape that this country has never seen before.
Do you know what kind of criminals he released? Where do you get your "hundreds of thousands" statement? Potential for murder and rape this country has never seen before? Baseless rhetoric.

Obama is going to let the blue states pass the anti gun legislation and then the judges he appointed to the federal bench will uphold them as Constitutional even though they aren't....so he doesn't have to move overtly at all.......and then he expects hilary will appoint one or more judges to replace the conservatives on the bench during her term and then these blue state laws will be national laws......

That is why he doesn't have to kick in our doors.

Wrong....you have no idea what you are talking about....armed civilians have stopped mass shooters before. And yes...these guys specifically pick gun free zones.

Here are a few and there are more...

Some details to help you make your guess....

Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston church shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 9 dead)

vs.

Deputies Osceola pastor shot church janitor in self-defense ( 0 dead)

6 Shot At New Life Church Gunman 2 Churchgoers Dead - 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

Remember This SC Concealed Carrier Stops Mass Shooting During Church Service. No Casualties. ( 0 dead)
No guns: 15 dead

Sikh temple ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston ( 9 dead)

Parishioners with guns: 2 dead

Osceola ( 0 dead )

New life ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

South Carolina shotgun guy ( 0 dead)

Temple massacre has some Sikhs mulling gun ownership

The president of the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin had only a butter knife on hand, which he used to fight the gunman. He was killed, but his heroic actions were credited for slowing the shooter. Guns were not allowed in the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin.

“No guns [were] allowed in the temple,” Kulbir Singh, an attendee of the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin, told FoxNews.com. “Everyone knows that it’s not allowed, anywhere in the temple.”

It was covered in the news...he is pardoning all kinds of federal drug criminals and others.

Theater owner's would just love that. Hire one or more armed guards and put in metal detectors at 5900 theaters in the US to prevent 3 mass shootings over a 20 year period. Many of these theaters only have 2 employees on a shift.

Or.....get rid of the Gun Free Zone signs and let normal, law abiding people carry guns...and the mass shooters will find another democrat gun free zone to shoot up.....

The Colorado Theater shooter had originally planned on shooting up an airport....but decided to go to a gun free zone theater because there was armed security at the airport...

The Santa Barbara shooter wanted to shoot up an outdoor fair....but was concerned there would be police there...so he picked a sorority.......and then got locked out.

Then the Sandy Hook shooter...he also attended the middle school and the high school as a boy....but both of those schools had armed police resource officers........the elementary school had no armed security...and was a total gun free zone.

The South Carolina Church shooter wanted to shoot up a University...but they also had armed security...so he picked the gun free zone church....

Here you go.....

Justice Department set to free 6,000 prisoners, largest one-time release

Gee, the most divisive President in history who is best buddies with terrorists has a lot of violence spring up when he takes office.
Who woulda thunk.

LMAO!!!!!

You people absolutely amaze me. The first Black president in the history of the country gets reelected in the middle of one of the worst recessions in the history of America and you just keep on bad mouthing him. Do you realize how goddam stupid your comments are?

After Franklin D. Roosevelt was elected for a fourth consecutive term the Republicans couldn't wait to put a two term limit on the presidency so it could never happen again. It's a good thing(for you)....I'll guarantee you that if Obama could run again he would be elected.
I don't think so. If that was the case Hillary would be taking credit for everything he's doing. Even she says the country is heading in the wrong direction.

Let's see if I understand that horse shit? You're saying Hillary is bad mouthing Obama? Source? And don't bother to come back with anything from Faux News!

Yes.

I don't mind armed guards walking the halls.

That's great....if you live in South Africa, or Somalia, Guatemala, or Indonesia, or Ethiopia...or.....

Maybe.....just maybe, a shooter might be discouraged from selecting a place where there are armed citizens.

But you think people are less safe with citizens armed with guns and a Twinkie, and would opt to just have citizens armed with the Twinkie alone. Brilliant.

Forum List

Back