Obama's Responses To Multiple Mass Shootings/Killings In The U S

(((((((YAWN))))))))

Insignificant statistics that point to acceptable risk to live in America.

-Geaux

Terrible.....just terrible.

Obama is so busy creating more of them. He tried to do it when he first took office back in 2009. Now all of his hard work has resulted in more mass-shootings and the sale of more guns than I can remember. Releasing hundreds of thousands of criminals into our streets, bringing hundreds of thousands of Muslims in to our country with the potential for murder and rape that this country has never seen before. Europe is reeling from scores of rapes that were committed by new arrivals on New Years Eve. 18 by Syrian refugees, and 1 by a refugee from Afghanistan.

Obama isn't tired of this horse shit. He lives for it.

like in his usual fashion. instead of asking WHY mass shootings are UP under his reign of terror over us, he blames EVERYONE but himself. and like the usual sick and disgusting person he is, he uses anyone's death be it some criminal that was shot by police or these children who are left like sitting ducks in a gun free school zone. he and his commie goons comes after INNOCENT legal gun owners and lets the criminals roam free to prey some more us

that man makes me sick and so does his ass kissing cult memebers

Surprise Mr. President; the Oval Office didn't come equipped with a
easybutton.jpg

Which certainly explains why it is that in a crisis you can always count on the President to the exact opposite of the right thing. :cool:

like in his usual fashion. instead of asking WHY mass shootings are UP under his reign of terror over us, he blames EVERYONE but himself. and like the usual sick and disgusting person he is, he uses anyone's death be it some criminal that was shot by police or these children who are left like sitting ducks in a gun free school zone. he and his commie goons comes after INNOCENT legal gun owners and lets the criminals roam free to prey some more us

He's not just an opportunist. He's doing everything he can to speed up the process by creating a poisonous atmosphere conducive to violence.
  1. When he first took office he gave military grade weapons to Mexican drug cartels
  2. He's been supporting anarchists groups that are causing riots in our cities
  3. He's leading movements like "Hands Up...Don't Shoot" and "Black Lives Matters" designed to create hatred for police officers
  4. He talks about creating new laws designed to take away lawful gun owner's rights in hopes that local officials will take it even further on their own
  5. He's intentionally stigmatizing anyone who owns a gun
  6. He's creating fear of even the sight of a gun regardless who is carrying it where simply pointing a finger, much less a gun, becomes a threat
  7. He's intentionally taking away our right to defend ourselves so that more mass-shootings occur

Last edited:
(((((((YAWN))))))))

-Geaux

And therein lies a typical neocon whacko response - let's talk statistics when we talk about peoples' lives. Who gives a shit, right? Long as it's not me or my loved ones in the firing line.

And what sort of low life would talk about acceptable risks. Tell you what, call a meeting of the parents and relatives of the little kids from Sandy Hook. Get on your bullybulpit and lecture them on the crap you post on this board. Have no police of security there either. Go on, do it...

(((((((YAWN))))))))

-Geaux

And therein lies a typical neocon whacko response - let's talk statistics when we talk about peoples' lives. Who gives a shit, right? Long as it's not me or my loved ones in the firing line.

And what sort of low life would talk about acceptable risks. Tell you what, call a meeting of the parents and relatives of the little kids from Sandy Hook. Get on your bullybulpit and lecture them on the crap you post on this board. Have no police of security there either. Go on, do it...

Suicides and gang bang killings (2/3 of x) are of no consequence. You want to snuff yourself out? Geaux4it. Gang bangers taking each other out is a bad thing just how?

-Geaux

Blame the NRA. They're the ones spending millions of dollars on the Gigglebox glorifying gun ownership. Are you blaming him for Sandy Hook? He's damned if he does, damned if he don't.You're nothing but a shill and scaremonger. It has been proven over and over again in European countries, Canada, NZ and Australia that a lack of guns has had nothing to do with lack of freedoms.

When it comes to freedom, I would say that in some aspects the US is a lot less free. The irony being that the likes of yourself and your peanut gallery are champions of those that would take them away from you....

Suicides and gang bang killings (2/3 of x) are of no consequence. You want to snuff yourself out? Geaux4it. Gang bangers taking each other out is a bad thing just how?

-Geaux

Suicides are of no consequence? Really?
I wrote on another thread a few minutes about gang bangers and how they aren't even the point in all this...

this is the person you are letting lead you over a cliff of wanting to STEP on innocent people's rights because he can't get a handle on the gang bangers and criminals who USES a gun in their crimes. you don't deserve to live in freedom you follow some snake like this man. who could care less about you. his only thing is IMPOSING his agenda on US
snip:
This is one of the stupidest things to ever blurt out of this idiot’s mouth, and that’s saying something.

Behold your moron:

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/idiotic-gun-grabber-in-chief-thinks-its-easier-to-buy-a-gun-than-it-is-to-buy-a-book/#ixzz3weolbTjs

AND CNN should NOT BE taken as an unbiased news source. they went to this idiot and set up all this. NOW where is the Republicans time to REBUKE THIS?

I wrote on another thread a few minutes about gang bangers and how they aren't even the point in all this...

ooooh! really, explain..., OK?

Post from other thread....

BS re your second paragraph. Total phooey.

At the end of the day most gun control advocates don't give a shit if gang bangers go around shooting each other. Good luck to them. The issue is the mass shootings. The randomness of them. People would like to go to the movies or school without having to worry about some loon with a chip of their shoulder shooting them because they've had a bad day.

Obama is so busy creating more of them. He tried to do it when he first took office back in 2009. Now all of his hard work has resulted in more mass-shootings and the sale of more guns than I can remember. Releasing hundreds of thousands of criminals into our streets, bringing hundreds of thousands of Muslims in to our country with the potential for murder and rape that this country has never seen before. Europe is reeling from scores of rapes that were committed by new arrivals on New Years Eve. 18 by Syrian refugees, and 1 by a refugee from Afghanistan.

All these increase of mass shooting are because of HIM AND his stinking policies that has kept our economy from growing and all the jobs being lost under him. all this IS HIS FAULT

All these increase of mass shooting are because of HIM AND his stinking policies that has kept our economy from growing and all the jobs being lost under him. all this IS HIS FAULT

Whoa there Missy, it's quite impossible that it's all his fault since it should be obvious by now that he's not competent enough to pull that off.

"Even his fuck ups are half assed" :D

Whoa there Missy, it's quite impossible that it's all his fault since it should be obvious by now that he's not competent enough to pull that off.

hey, everything that happened under Bush was his fault. so I'm just dishing it back at his ugly self. but there is a lot of truth in what I said. it's because of this horrible economy we still have under him and all the jobs being lost or cut into part time mainly because of that ObamaCare. because small businesses can't abide by the regulations put on them because of it. so yes I say a lot of this increase in mass shooting is HIS FAULT

I didn't know Stephanie was a man's name. What a set of balls!! You and King Kong should start a colony.

(((((((YAWN))))))))

-Geaux

Liberals are the reason security may be lacking at schools. They feel the absence of guns provides a force-field around the students. All it does is provide a soft target for nutcases.

They were the first to try to ban pilots from carrying a weapon. 911 never would have happened if pilots had the means to defend themselves.

hey, everything that happened under Bush was his fault. so I'm just dishing it back at his ugly self. but there is a lot of truth in what I said. it's because of this horrible economy we still have under him and all the jobs being lost or cut into part time mainly because of that ObamaCare. because small businesses can't abide by the regulations put on them because of it. so yes I say a lot of this increase in mass shooting is HIS FAULT

Oh balderdash it cannot possibly be all his fault since..... When Obama sets out to screw the pooch the cat ends up getting pregnant. :D

P.S. Obama and Bush = incompetence squared

Forum List

Back