Obama's Record of Betrayal

They are there to train. GOT IT? Dooofus. That's why they don't get killed.
They HAVE been killed, you idiot. One was brought home in a coffin not long ago.
One lol. Do you do anything but split hairs, dupe?

No the real question is, are you ever right?
Always right, and never lie, you ridiculous dupe of the greedy idiot rich GOP. You jackasses actually believe there were more US ground troops in Libya than in Iraq (when there were none), and the CIA said the video had nothing to do with it (they said they can't prove it either way DUH) etc etc? And one death proves we have combat ground forces in Syria? You live on another planet. Foxbots....you're a disgrace.

Feel free to point where I said anything about Libya oh wrong one. And read the following: (my bold)

BEIRUT, Lebanon — The United States military suffered its first combat death in Syria on Thursday when a service member was killed in the northern part of the country, an area where the Americans are helping to organize an offensive against the Islamic State.

American forces are on the ground as well. More than 300 members of the United States Special Operations Forces are in Syria to help recruit, train and advise the Kurdish and Arab fighters who are trying to encircle the Islamic State in Raqqa, cut off its supplies and ultimately retake the city.

The Special Operations Forces member who died Thursday was killed by an improvised explosive device in the vicinity of Ayn Issa in northern Syria, United States military officials said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/24/world/middleeast/syria-warplanes-turkey.html?_r=1

Now explain how one goes about reintroducing ground combat forces to an area where they already are. Please try do so without all the deflection, misleading irrelevant statements and lies.
But....but.....but.... francoHFW has been adamant that there were "none". :disbelief:

They HAVE been killed, you idiot. One was brought home in a coffin not long ago.

Always right, and never lie, you ridiculous dupe of the greedy idiot rich GOP. You jackasses actually believe there were more US ground troops in Libya than in Iraq (when there were none), and the CIA said the video had nothing to do with it (they said they can't prove it either way DUH) etc etc? And one death proves we have combat ground forces in Syria? You live on another planet. Foxbots....you're a disgrace.

Feel free to point where I said anything about Libya oh wrong one. And read the following: (my bold)

BEIRUT, Lebanon — The United States military suffered its first combat death in Syria on Thursday when a service member was killed in the northern part of the country, an area where the Americans are helping to organize an offensive against the Islamic State.

American forces are on the ground as well. More than 300 members of the United States Special Operations Forces are in Syria to help recruit, train and advise the Kurdish and Arab fighters who are trying to encircle the Islamic State in Raqqa, cut off its supplies and ultimately retake the city.

The Special Operations Forces member who died Thursday was killed by an improvised explosive device in the vicinity of Ayn Issa in northern Syria, United States military officials said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/24/world/middleeast/syria-warplanes-turkey.html?_r=1

Now explain how one goes about reintroducing ground combat forces to an area where they already are. Please try do so without all the deflection, misleading irrelevant statements and lies.
But....but.....but.... francoHFW has been adamant that there were "none". :disbelief:

Not many, but 300 ain't none.

BS, superdupe. I said they weren't combat troops, you said they were. YOU ARE WRONG... ONE is like saying in general they don't get killed. DUH.One of you two morons said there were more troops in Libya than in Iraq under Booosh. It's arguing with zipheads...

NONE are there to fight, they're NOT COMBAT TROOPS. Fecking morons...

Always right, and never lie, you ridiculous dupe of the greedy idiot rich GOP. You jackasses actually believe there were more US ground troops in Libya than in Iraq (when there were none), and the CIA said the video had nothing to do with it (they said they can't prove it either way DUH) etc etc? And one death proves we have combat ground forces in Syria? You live on another planet. Foxbots....you're a disgrace. The same brainwashed morons Trump is now dumping. Of course you're not told lol.

Yet they go out on combat operations, provide air support coordination and tactical training and are subject to being killed by IEDs, go figure. I guess you squids have a different definition of combat troops. LMAO

Yet they go out on combat operations, provide air support coordination and tactical training and are subject to being killed by IEDs, go figure. I guess you squids have a different definition of combat troops. LMAO
So does the rest of the world, dupe. Tell us again how we had more troops in Libya than Iraq. Absolute idiocy.

Always right, and never lie, you ridiculous dupe of the greedy idiot rich GOP. You jackasses actually believe there were more US ground troops in Libya than in Iraq (when there were none), and the CIA said the video had nothing to do with it (they said they can't prove it either way DUH) etc etc? And one death proves we have combat ground forces in Syria? You live on another planet. Foxbots....you're a disgrace. The same brainwashed morons Trump is now dumping. Of course you're not told lol.

One of you two morons said there were more troops in Libya than in Iraq under Booosh.
Actually, I said more troops than Afghanistan and Iraq combined. But....I prefaced it with practically. As in, it was a tongue-in-cheek exaggeration to prove a point. Your reading comprehension is pitiful.

...and the CIA said the video had nothing to do with it (they said they can't prove it either way DUH) etc etc?
Thank you for proving that you lied. You said that the video caused the attack. Now you're saying it can't be proven either way.

By the way nitiwit - they did prove the video had nothing to do with it and even your own link stated as much. How come you are so immature that you can't admit you were wrong and can't admit that you just make stuff up? :dunno:

...and the CIA said the video had nothing to do with it (they said they can't prove it either way DUH) etc etc?
Thank you for proving that you lied. You said that the video caused the attack. Now you're saying it can't be proven either way.

By the way nitiwit - they did prove the video had nothing to do with it and even your own link stated as much. How come you are so immature that you can't admit you were wrong and can't admit that you just make stuff up? :dunno:
I SAID ALMOST UNDOUBTEDLY caused the attack, just like the the CIA does, MORON. Only moron dupes are sure, because they're idiots like you. DUMBASS. Jeebus the attackers have never been asked, tho they told bystanders it was the video and all the other attacks that day in the ME were because of it. YOU ARE SO STUPID lol....

One of you two morons said there were more troops in Libya than in Iraq under Booosh.
Actually, I said more troops than Afghanistan and Iraq combined. But....I prefaced it with practically. As in, it was a tongue-in-cheek exaggeration to prove a point. Your reading comprehension is pitiful.
Tongue in cheek. You're full of stupid lies and fos. THERE WERE NO US TROOPS ON THE GROUND IN LIBYA. IDIOT.

Last edited:

So does the rest of the world, dupe. Tell us again how we had more troops in Libya than Iraq. Absolute idiocy.

OK you dumb son of a bitch, quote me talking about Libya or Shut The Fuck UP. When you can't I expect a fucking apology, you're nothing but a lying scum bag that can't keep posters straight. Now run along child until you can get your fucking shit together.

OK you dumb son of a bitch, quote me talking about Libya or Shut The Fuck UP. When you can't I expect a fucking apology, you're nothing but a lying scum bag that can't keep posters straight. Now run along child until you can get your fucking shit together.
You're all totally FOS. ''The CIA said the video had nothing to do with it'',"PROVEN". TOTAL BS.

You're all totally FOS. ''The CIA said the video had nothing to do with it'',"PROVEN". TOTAL BS.

Poor old senile freako, still can't distinguish between posters I see, maybe you should go to bed before you make a bigger fool of yourself. I never mentioned the CIA or Libya, it's bed time bozo.

BS, superdupe. I said they weren't combat troops, you said they were. YOU ARE WRONG... ONE is like saying in general they don't get killed. DUH.One of you two morons said there were more troops in Libya than in Iraq under Booosh. It's arguing with zipheads...
If you think the troops Obama has sent over are not combat troops you are an idiot. Read the report on the death of the SpecOps soldier sent home in a coffin from Iraq. They were attacked by ISIS and during the long fire-fight they ran out of ammo before help arrived. The SEAL was killed fighting, out of ammo.

'Trainers' is the word used so idiots like yourself actually believe Obama's lies about no 'combat boots on the ground'. Based on your comment(s), looks like it's working.

So, were Obama and Hillary lying when they said it was probably the video? lol

Poor old senile freako, still can't distinguish between posters I see, maybe you should go to bed before you make a bigger fool of yourself. I never mentioned the CIA or Libya, it's bed time bozo.
You're the peckerwood going on and on about combat troops being reintroduced. ZZZZ Sure as hell can happen. Only under the GOP tho...

Last edited:

If you think the troops Obama has sent over are not combat troops you are an idiot. Read the report on the death of the SpecOps soldier sent home in a coffin from Iraq. They were attacked by ISIS and during the long fire-fight they ran out of ammo before help arrived. The SEAL was killed fighting, out of ammo.

'Trainers' is the word used so idiots like yourself actually believe Obama's lies about no 'combat boots on the ground'. Based on your comment(s), looks like it's working.[/

'Trainers' is the word used so idiots like yourself actually believe Obama's lies about no 'combat boots on the ground'. Based on your comment(s), looks like it's working.
Of course they're SOLDIERS. It's how they're used duh...Training, not combat. Ay caramba.

Of course they're SOLDIERS. It's how they're used duh...Training, not combat. Ay caramba.
I just pointed out how they are combat soldiers and aren't being used to train anyone. Not only does Barry have combat troops in Iraq, he has them in Syria as well.

Barry lied to your ass...AGAIN. :p

...and you lap it up....followed by 'lie, deny, and justify'. Poor snowflake....

Obama lies my butt. Only one's been killed- because they're not supposed to be in combat.

I just pointed out how they are combat soldiers and aren't being used to train anyone. Not only does Barry have combat troops in Iraq, he has them in Syria as well.

Barry lied to your ass...AGAIN. :p

...and you lap it up....followed by 'lie, deny, and justify'. Poor snowflake....
Absolutely clueless^^

Forum List

Back