Obama's Record of Betrayal

But....but.....but.... francoHFW has been adamant that there were "none". :disbelief:

Not many, but 300 ain't none.
NONE are there to fight, they're NOT COMBAT TROOPS. Fecking morons...

Yet they go out on combat operations, provide air support coordination and tactical training and are subject to being killed by IEDs, go figure. I guess you squids have a different definition of combat troops. LMAO
So does the rest of the world, dupe. Tell us again how we had more troops in Libya than Iraq. Absolute idiocy.

Always right, and never lie, you ridiculous dupe of the greedy idiot rich GOP. You jackasses actually believe there were more US ground troops in Libya than in Iraq (when there were none), and the CIA said the video had nothing to do with it (they said they can't prove it either way DUH) etc etc? And one death proves we have combat ground forces in Syria? You live on another planet. Foxbots....you're a disgrace. The same brainwashed morons Trump is now dumping. Of course you're not told lol.

OK you dumb son of a bitch, quote me talking about Libya or Shut The Fuck UP. When you can't I expect a fucking apology, you're nothing but a lying scum bag that can't keep posters straight. Now run along child until you can get your fucking shit together.
You're being way too kind to this moron.

In Syria, the U.S. may need more troops to manage shaky alliance

300 US Combat Troops on the ground inside Syria, foghting Barry's own personal, UN-Sanctioned, UN-Authorized, UN-Constitutional War!

Snowflakes bashed Bush for going into Iraq; yet, the same assholes justify and defend Barry for dragging the US into the middle of a civil war between a dictator and terroists, dragging the US into his own personal un-authorized war in Syria.

Obama never went before Congress to justify going into Syria, never requested approval to do so - he just started his own war to make amends for his 'Red Line' f*-up.

Not only do they defend this...they still try to claim there aren't any US combat soldiets fighting in Iraq and Syria.

Hard to tell if they are truly oblivious to the facts or just bat-shit crazy.

Of course they're SOLDIERS. It's how they're used duh...Training, not combat. Ay caramba.
I just pointed out how they are combat soldiers and aren't being used to train anyone. Not only does Barry have combat troops in Iraq, he has them in Syria as well.

Barry lied to your ass...AGAIN. :p

...and you lap it up....followed by 'lie, deny, and justify'. Poor snowflake....
Absolutely clueless^^
So what do you do in the military, Franco?

Who are you serving with? We might know the same people...unless YOU aren't in / working with the military right now and are just full of shit....

So does the rest of the world, dupe. Tell us again how we had more troops in Libya than Iraq. Absolute idiocy.

Always right, and never lie, you ridiculous dupe of the greedy idiot rich GOP. You jackasses actually believe there were more US ground troops in Libya than in Iraq (when there were none), and the CIA said the video had nothing to do with it (they said they can't prove it either way DUH) etc etc? And one death proves we have combat ground forces in Syria? You live on another planet. Foxbots....you're a disgrace. The same brainwashed morons Trump is now dumping. Of course you're not told lol.
OK you dumb son of a bitch, quote me talking about Libya or Shut The Fuck UP. When you can't I expect a fucking apology, you're nothing but a lying scum bag that can't keep posters straight. Now run along child until you can get your fucking shit together.
You'll have to forgive him Tex.... francoHFW is literally so stupid that he keeps attributing quotes by me to you. He can't figure out who is saying what because he's very slow.

One of you two morons said there were more troops in Libya than in Iraq under Booosh.
Actually, I said more troops than Afghanistan and Iraq combined. But....I prefaced it with practically. As in, it was a tongue-in-cheek exaggeration to prove a point. Your reading comprehension is pitiful.
Tongue in cheek. You're full of stupid lies and fos. THERE WERE NO US TROOPS ON THE GROUND IN LIBYA. IDIOT.
Yes there were you nitwit and that has been proven already.

What has Obama betrayed on?
  • He promised "the most transparent government ever". He delivered the least transparent government ever.
  • He promised to close Guantanamo Bay within his first 90 days. 8 years later it remains open during his last 20 days.
  • He promised no new deficits ("pay as you go"). He set record levels for debt.
I literally could crash the USMB servers posting all of the Obama lies but you already know he's a liar so what would be the point of telling you what you already know?

As More American Boots Hit the Ground in Syria, U.S. Parses “Boots” and “Ground”

"AFTER PRESIDENT OBAMAannounced on Monday that he would deploy 250 additional special operations troops to Syria, State Department spokesperson John Kirby tried to deny that Obama had ever promised not to send “boots on the ground” there.

“There was never this ‘no boots on the ground,’” said Kirby. “I don’t know where this keeps coming from.”
Boom!!!! And easyt65 delivers the knockout blow to lying francoHFW!!!

Wow! Take a bow easyt65! That was one of the most thorough dismantlings of a progressive liar that I have seen on USMB. I can't wait to see lying Franco either run away or lose his shit and post more absurd lies.

:clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap:

I would be too ashamed to ever show my face again if I were caught lying and if I had that much information dead-wrong. Progressives have no shame and no integrity.

In Syria, the U.S. may need more troops to manage shaky alliance

300 US Combat Troops on the ground inside Syria, foghting Barry's own personal, UN-Sanctioned, UN-Authorized, UN-Constitutional War!

Snowflakes bashed Bush for going into Iraq; yet, the same assholes justify and defend Barry for dragging the US into the middle of a civil war between a dictator and terroists, dragging the US into his own personal un-authorized war in Syria.

Obama never went before Congress to justify going into Syria, never requested approval to do so - he just started his own war to make amends for his 'Red Line' f*-up.

Not only do they defend this...they still try to claim there aren't any US combat soldiets fighting in Iraq and Syria.

Hard to tell if they are truly oblivious to the facts or just bat-shit crazy.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz trainers

Forum List

Back