Leaked Doc Says Obama Colluded with Palestinians 10 Days Before UN Settlements Vote

This is what you get when you spend eight years ignoring communications security and then try to pull a fast one. I guess that’s called “smart diplomacy.”

Leaked Document: U.S. Colluded With Palestinians 10 Days Before UN Settlements Vote

Even National Journal says Obama’s just helping Trump win in 2020 here:

Obama’s Parting Shot Against His Party
Meanwhile Trump is colluding with Putin and Russia.......... HRC is right, Trump will prove to be Putin's puppet!

This is what you get when you spend eight years ignoring communications security and then try to pull a fast one. I guess that’s called “smart diplomacy.”

Leaked Document: U.S. Colluded With Palestinians 10 Days Before UN Settlements Vote

Meanwhile Trump is colluding with Putin and Russia.......... HRC is right, Trump will prove to be Putin's puppet!

Wait....wut?

I thought Trump was Hitler? If so, how can he be a puppet?

It is not possible to gauge the authenticity of the report published on the site Al-Youm Al-Sabaa.

Most likely leaked to gauge the damage and allow Obama to do some public relations work.

Forum List

Back