Obama's lies about obamacare are a FEDERAL CRIME!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Where are the stupid repubs? Why aren't they howling about this.?

18 U.S. Code § 1035 - False statements relating to health care matters | LII / Legal Information Institute

U.S. Code › Title 18 › Part I › Chapter 47 › § 1035
18 U.S. CODE § 1035 - FALSE STATEMENTS RELATING TO HEALTH CARE MATTERS

(a) Whoever, in any matter involving a health care benefit program, knowingly and willfully—
(1) falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact; or
(2) makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statements or representations, or makes or uses any materially false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry,
in connection with the delivery of or payment for health care benefits, items, or services, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.
(b) As used in this section, the term “health care benefit program” has the meaning given such term in section 24 (b) of this title.

24(b) As used in this title, the term “health care benefit program” means any public or private plan or contract, affecting commerce, under which any medical benefit, item, or service is provided to any individual, and includes any individual or entity who is providing a medical benefit, item, or service for which payment may be made under the plan or contract.

• Banned
As i've mentioned before, obozo also has broken federal law USC Title 8 secion 1324 which makes it a crime to knowingly encourage illegal aliens to come or reside here. The penalty for that includes both life in prison and the death penalty!!

Last edited:
  • Banned
The GOP will use the same method next time they have a president.

Yes - the truth is all our federal officials are criminals. Most of our presidents the last 70 years have been mass-murderers. But nothing is ever done.

OP,

We had a President lie about the existence of WMDs in order to start a war that slaughtered 4,000+ Americans. Plans for the war had been drawn up by key members of his war cabinet in a 1997 policy paper called "Rebuilding America's Defenses". Those plans were handed to President Clinton, who made Regime Change in Iraq an official U.S. Policy. Removing Hussein and remaking Iraq so that it was more amendable to our energy needs was seen as absolutely vital to the ability of the USA to retain its global power. (You should read the policy paper; it's actually pretty persuasive. Point is: the war had nothing to do with 9/11, which the reason given to the troops. They died for a lie)

Another one of our President's, Ronald Reagan, illegally sold weapon's to the world's leading Terrorist Nation, Iran. He did this in direct violation of the Constitution.

The OP needs to hold his party accountable, otherwise he lacks credibility.

Last edited:
OP,

We had a President lie about the existence of WMDs in order to start a war that slaughtered 4,000+ Americans. Plans for the war had been drawn up by key members of his war cabinet in a 1997 policy paper called "Rebuilding America's Defenses". Those plans were handed to President Clinton, who made Regime Change in Iraq an official U.S. Policy. Removing Hussein and remaking Iraq so that it was more amendable to our energy needs was seen as absolutely vital to the ability of the USA to retain its global power. (You should read the policy paper; it's actually pretty persuasive. Point is: the war had nothing to do with 9/11, which the reason given to the troops. They died for a lie)

Another one of our President's, Ronald Reagan, illegally sold weapon's to the world's leading Terrorist Nation, Iran. He did this in direct violation of the Constitution.

Your post is a huge cop out. In typical liberal fashion, you bring up Bush to deflect from what Obama is doing. Start another thread if you want to bring up old accusations that have yet to be proven. Try to focus on current events if you want to contribute to this thread.

We all heard Obama say the same thing over and over. It was false. Does he have a duty to understand and honestly relate information about his own signature legislation or not? There is no question that lies were told. In Bush's case, it's still debatable. (You are aware of the WMDs that surfaced recently from the same place that Saddam's were believed to be sent, aren't you? Not that it matters to libs.)

Regardless of what you think about Bush, how about commenting on the subject of the thread, which is Obama's bold lie about keeping your plan and your doctor when it is clearly a federal offense for him to do that.

It is also a criminal offense to ignore our federal immigration laws. Many presidents have done that and should be held accountable. Obama has gone further to run ads in Mexico encouraging people to sneak in here.

Do you have a comment on the threat topic or not?

OP,

Your post is a huge cop out. In typical liberal fashion, you bring up Bush to deflect from what Obama is doing. Start another thread if you want to bring up old accusations that have yet to be proven. Try to focus on current events if you want to contribute to this thread.

We all heard Obama say the same thing over and over. It was false. Does he have a duty to understand and honestly relate information about his own signature legislation or not? There is no question that lies were told. In Bush's case, it's still debatable. (You are aware of the WMDs that surfaced recently from the same place that Saddam's were believed to be sent, aren't you? Not that it matters to libs.)

Regardless of what you think about Bush, how about commenting on the subject of the thread, which is Obama's bold lie about keeping your plan and your doctor when it is clearly a federal offense for him to do that.

It is also a criminal offense to ignore our federal immigration laws. Many presidents have done that and should be held accountable. Obama has gone further to run ads in Mexico encouraging people to sneak in here.

You know, you look remarkably like Joe Biden.

OP,

How about you start a thread on that, this one is talking about dear leader gutter trash, stay on point.

Last edited:

18 U.S. Code § 1035 - False statements relating to health care matters | LII / Legal Information Institute

(a) Whoever, in any matter involving a health care benefit program, knowingly and willfully—
(1) falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact; or
(2) makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statements or representations, or makes or uses any materially false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry,
in connection with the delivery of or payment for health care benefits, items, or services, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.
(b) As used in this section, the term “health care benefit program” has the meaning given such term in section 24 (b) of this title.

24(b) As used in this title, the term “health care benefit program” means any public or private plan or contract, affecting commerce, under which any medical benefit, item, or service is provided to any individual, and includes any individual or entity who is providing a medical benefit, item, or service for which payment may be made under the plan or contract.

I'm very sure Holder is working up 28 counts on the mulatto messiah as we speak. He loves prosecuting black folks.............OH! WAIT!!, He doesn't really, does he.

OP,

We had a President lie about the existence of WMDs in order to start a war that slaughtered 4,000+ Americans.

I know that. Hell - bush's lies killed a MILLION iraqi civilians!!! He was a war criminal for sure. And reagan sold weapons to our enemy iran. That's treason.

Because no one in Washington wants to TARNISH the LEGACY of the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT.
This first black President is not the one I would have chosen. About the only thing that would help Obama's legacy would be the same thing that helped JFK's legacy. Not that I would want that to happen. I for one, would like Obama to get saved.

OP,

Noted. Please accept my apologies.

To your point. I don't have evidence that Obama lied. Here (see link below) is a counter argument that I think, at the very least, complicates your interpretation. If you decide not to read what I have supplied, here is the crux. ObamaCare, from the beginning, grandfathered every plan in place at the time the ACA was enacted. However, the insurance companies created many junk plans after the passage of the ACA that they knew didn't comply with new regulations going into effect in 2014. These companies created these plans knowing that they would abruptly be cancelled in 2014 but they simply chose not to inform consumers. Of course, Obama had to grandfather those policies too, in the end.

The Obama Pledge on Keeping Your Insurance | Dean Baker

Here is what scares me. I don't think any of your news sources cover this stuff in full. Both our parties have news advocates that seem to cherry pick facts to suit their agenda. To me it's kind of like the birther death panel truther stuff. Half truths and distortions fed to a receptive audience who believes what they are told, not least because they fear the opposition president deeply.

The Left opposed LBJ because of Vietnam. They denied him a second term. By contrast, I have never seen a mainstream Republican movement who opposed a sitting GOP president before he became a lame duck. Their leaders can sell weapons to terrorists, or cherry pick bad intelligence to start a war on false pretenses, or illegally spy on American citizens . . . and they will always get 100% loyalty from their voters. They benefit from a group of voters who believe 100% of what they say. These are the people who believe in FEMA Concentration camps, the people who are easily convinced by pundits to throw rocks through the window's of Gabby Giffords office.

I think your hatred for Obama has a lot more clarity than your actual knowledge of exactly which health plans were cancelled by the insurance companies, and how much advance knowledge Obama had of those plans.

Did Obama lie? I don't know. It's definitely possible. He's a politician.

Unlike you, I have a hard time drinking the kool Aid. This means I think he definitely lies about stuff but I can't go so far as to think he is going to come to my house and kill grandma.

Last edited:
[

To your point. I don't have evidence that Obama lied. Here (see link below) is a counter argument that I think, at the very least, complicates your interpretation. If you decide not to read what I have supplied, here is the crux. ObamaCare, from the beginning, grandfathered every plan in place at the time the ACA was enacted. However, the insurance companies created many junk plans after the passage of the ACA that they knew didn't comply with new regulations going into effect in 2014. These companies created these plans knowing that they would abruptly be cancelled in 2014 but they simply chose not to inform consumers. Of course, Obama had to grandfather those policies too, in the end.

HAHAHA.. Is that how low the left has sunk?. You claim the insurance companies conspired to create a bunch of plans in 2013 they knew they would have to cancel in 2014 ??? That's the wackiest conspiracy theory i ever heard and i guarantee you it's false. I've bought insurance from Anthem Blue Cross for years and they have always had a bunch of plans that, for example, did not provide ER care insurance as now mandated by oboozocare.

YOU ARE A FLAMING WACKDOODLE!!!

OP,

Problem with that is that there were WMDs in Iraq. Just not the levels the global intelligence community believed. Being mistaken isnt lying.

Misrepresentation: "An assertion or manifestation by words or conduct that is not in accord with the facts."

Misrepresentation is a tort, or a civil wrong.
This means that a misrepresentation can create civil liability if it results in a pecuniary loss.
For example, assume that a real estate speculator owns swampland but advertises it as valuable commercially zoned land.
This is a misrepresentation.
If someone buys the land relying on the speculator's statement that it is commercially valuable, the buyer may sue the speculator for monetary losses resulting from the purchase.misrepresentation legal definition of misrepresentation. misrepresentation synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

So IS THIS "MISREPRESENTATION"???
Obama then says: "We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,"
This number 46 million was MISREPRESENTED to pass ACA.
Was it a "MISREPRESENTATION when 10 million illegal citizens were counted as part of the 46 million by the CENSUS?
Or when 14 million people living at poverty levels that QUALIFY them for MEDICAID are counted .. misrepresenting how many are uninsured?
Or finally NO one seems to care that 18 million people under 34 that don't need insurance that make over $50K can afford but don't want to
pay employers' health insurance.. yet THEY are included to "MISREPRESENT" '46 million uninsured"!
Truly the number is after subtracting the above 42 million is less then 4 million that WANT and NEED health insurance!
YET our health system is being destroyed for just these 4 million!

Forum List

Back