Obama's J.V. Team- ISIS Breaches US Military Advisers' Iraqi Base

Radical Islam is the World's problem..............and ISIS is most definitely Radical.....................

The world needs to stamp out ISIS for their crimes against Humanity and not sit on the sidelines as Genocide is on the move....................

Mr. Chamberlen..............Joe...............Let them slaughter little girls...................Joe...................

Again, you didn't give a fuck about those little girls when your Boy Bush toppled the Iraqi government and 800 Yazidis were killed in 2007 right under the noses of occupation forces.

2007 Yazidi communities bombings - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

crying%204.jpg
I'm not the one saying they will not be missed.................You are.....................

aka You don't care if they are exterminated..............

Says volumes about you.

I'm not the one saying they will not be missed.................You are.....................

aka You don't care if they are exterminated..............

Says volumes about you.

NObody else does either. Not the Kurds, not the Turks, not the Shi'ites, not the Sunnis. Nobody is going to war to save the weird devil worshippers...

you see, I care about Americans. If you were to tell me that a family member would die and 100 Yazidis would be saved, I frankly would not care. I don't know those Yazidis, I don't care about them, and neither do Most Americans.

This is just a reality.

Obama is doing the bare minimum and frankly, I htink that's just a waste of money. If the countries in the region don't consider ISIS a threat to there existence, why should we?

Because, honestly, there are people all over the world who are dying in local conflicts we dont' get involved in, either. In the Congo, in Burma and so on. We don't get involved. There's no vital American interest.

Oil and Zionism aren't vital interests, either. We should stop pretending they are.

It does appear the JV has gone pro.

From the OP if you read it - eight dead DAIISH terrorist scum for attacking some random building makes DAIISH terrorist scum bench warmers on a JV team.
What it is them testing their capabilities and tactics and the defenses of their opposition that is what a pro does whereas the JV blindly launches an all out assault. I rather suspect they had no intention of trying to take the base but to simply show they were unafraid to attack a base where Americans are stationed which will probably help them greatly in recruiting fighters and getting money hardly something the JV would do.

Well, if the ISIS regulars get into a head on firefight with the US Marines, the survivors may have a differant view of the 'soft West'.

I thought Iraq was Obama's greatest success?

Getting us out of it was. If he fucks up and gets us back into it, shame on him.

You consider Iraq in its present state an Obama Success Story?
You would consider it a failure because there are not tens of thousands of AMERICAN casualties piling up like the "successful" Bush gave you.
Home and Away Iraq and Afghanistan War Casualties - CNN.com

746 U.S. and Coalition casualties in Afghanistan during Bush.
2711 U.S. and Coalition casualties in Afghanistan during Obama.
3,457 U.S. and Coalition casualties Total to date.

4217 U.S. and Coalition casualties in Iraq during Bush.
585 U.S. and Coalition casualties in Iraq during Obama.
4802 U.S. and Coalition casualties in Iraq Total.

September 11 attacks - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
The September 11 attacks (also referred to as September 11,September 11th, or 9/11)[nb 1] were a series of four coordinatedterrorist attacks by the Islamic terrorist group al-Qaeda on theUnited States in New York City and the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area on Tuesday, September 11, 2001. The attacks killed 2,996 people and caused at least $10 billion in property and infrastructure damage.[2]
There is nothing the Right won't lie about by playing dumb. Your numbers are DEATHS only, not total CASUALTIES.

360 000 veterans may have brain injuries - USATODAY.com

The Pentagon's official figure for U.S. military war casualties of all kinds in Iraq and Afghanistan is about 33,000.

BH 10759544
What it is them testing their capabilities and tactics and the defenses of their opposition that is what a pro does whereas the JV blindly launches an all out assault. I rather suspect they had no intention of trying to take the base but to simply show they were unafraid to attack a base where Americans are stationed which will probably help them greatly in recruiting fighters and getting money hardly something the JV would do.

On of the best things for DAIISH recruiting is armchair generals calling them pros when the only thing they should be called is DAIISH murderous, terrorist rapist thieving scum. DAIISH is mostly getting their cowardly suicidal asses shoved done their necks - that is the story for the next year or maybe two. They will kill and rape and blow things up on their way down but they are going down.

BH 10759544

On of the best things for DAIISH recruiting is armchair generals calling them pros when the only thing they should be called is DAIISH murderous, terrorist rapist thieving scum. DAIISH is mostly getting their cowardly suicidal asses shoved done their necks - that is the story for the next year or maybe two. They will kill and rape and blow things up on their way down but they are going down.
Feel free to forward your suggestion on what to call them to the CIC he seems to not share that view what helps them more than anything is people continuing to underestimate them.

WASHINGTON, Sept. 28 (UPI) -- According to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Annenberg poll, 72 percent of Americans think the United States will send combat troops to fight ISIS. President Obama admitted during an interview that will appear on "60 Minutes" on Sunday night that he "underestimated" ISIS and that he expected Iraqi troops to be more willing to help fight ISIS. The recent beheadings of American journalists and a British aid worker have caused the American public to be more supportive of military operations against ISIS, and the new poll shows 45 percent of Americans support sending combat troops if military officers decide to do so. Only 37 percent of those questioned in the poll were decidedly against sending troops.

Read more: Americans think US will send troops to fight ISIS - UPI.com

Americans think US will send troops to fight ISIS - UPI.com

Obama Announces His Opposition To Sending US Ground Troops To Fight ISIL

President Obama four days ago once again confirmed:
The resolution we’ve submitted does not call for the deployment of US ground combat forces to Iraq or Syria. It is not the authorization of another ground war like Afghanistan or Iraq. The 2,600 American troops in Iraq today largely serve on basis, and yes, they face the risks that come with service in any dangerous environment, but they do not have a combat mission.

The right wing news clown media has clanged the sound that a non-combat role is identical to a combat role. The echo chamber puts unrefined thoughts in many heads as that poll shows. Good news is that most approve of a mission they think is not going well. Wait until they find out is is going better the RW Clown media cares to admit. They want Obama to greet flag draped coffins coming back from Iraq - they think that exonerates Bush43 and Republicans somehow.

what helps them more than anything is people continuing to underestimate them.

No one underestimates them. Didn't you read what I wrote? "They will kill and rape and blow things up on their way down but they are going down."

Do you think they are not going down? Eagle seems to be getting it.

I never believed they could advance further in Iraq because they will never have control of any air space. They've been driven out of Kobane.

I would never underestimate what 2600 US Special Ops advisers can do for a plan for the Iraqis to retake Mosul. And I would not underestimate the confidence and morale boost for the Iraqis when they succeed without foreign troops on the front lines with them - only in the sky above them.

BH 10764517
Feel free to forward your suggestion on what to call them to the CIC he seems to not share that view

He's the Commander in Chief not an armchair general which means he should call them by whatever he thinks is best. But I don't think he refers to them as pros.

Last September at the UN a Obama referred to DAIISH terrorist scum as "killers" and as a "network of death". Works for me. Drop the "pros"' bull.

Obama calls on nations to confront extremists
. Citing the Islamic State's record of violence, which includes beheadings of hostages, Obama told the delegates, "The only language understood by killers like this is the language of force." Obama used the words "fanaticism," "hate" and "evil" to describe the Islamic State, condemning it as a "network of death."

I thought Iraq was Obama's greatest success?

Getting us out of it was. If he fucks up and gets us back into it, shame on him.

You consider Iraq in its present state an Obama Success Story?
You would consider it a failure because there are not tens of thousands of AMERICAN casualties piling up like the "successful" Bush gave you.
Home and Away Iraq and Afghanistan War Casualties - CNN.com

746 U.S. and Coalition casualties in Afghanistan during Bush.
2711 U.S. and Coalition casualties in Afghanistan during Obama.
3,457 U.S. and Coalition casualties Total to date.

4217 U.S. and Coalition casualties in Iraq during Bush.
585 U.S. and Coalition casualties in Iraq during Obama.
4802 U.S. and Coalition casualties in Iraq Total.

September 11 attacks - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
The September 11 attacks (also referred to as September 11,September 11th, or 9/11)[nb 1] were a series of four coordinatedterrorist attacks by the Islamic terrorist group al-Qaeda on theUnited States in New York City and the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area on Tuesday, September 11, 2001. The attacks killed 2,996 people and caused at least $10 billion in property and infrastructure damage.[2]
There is nothing the Right won't lie about by playing dumb. Your numbers are DEATHS only, not total CASUALTIES.

360 000 veterans may have brain injuries - USATODAY.com

The Pentagon's official figure for U.S. military war casualties of all kinds in Iraq and Afghanistan is about 33,000.
Actually your war casualties information is low from the sites I've visited. Total casualties, aka wounded are at around 50,000 coalition troops...........Doesn't include Contractor deaths and wounded.

I quoted the dead, and am not playing dumb on the casualties of War......................

and I put the data of why we went to War in the first place where almost 3,000 were killed in a matter of hours.

Wars have casualties.........No one is denying anything....................

So, are you happy now..............You think we just ignore our losses which is BS.............

BH 10764517
Feel free to forward your suggestion on what to call them to the CIC he seems to not share that view

He's the Commander in Chief not an armchair general which means he should call them by whatever he thinks is best. But I don't think he refers to them as pros.

Last September at the UN a Obama referred to DAIISH terrorist scum as "killers" and as a "network of death". Works for me. Drop the "pros"' bull.

Obama calls on nations to confront extremists
. Citing the Islamic State's record of violence, which includes beheadings of hostages, Obama told the delegates, "The only language understood by killers like this is the language of force." Obama used the words "fanaticism," "hate" and "evil" to describe the Islamic State, condemning it as a "network of death."
Obama did call them a JV team..............which was in the title of the thread..................

but a JV team doesn't drive half the population out of Syria, and millions out of northern Iraq............The have taken quite a bit of territory..............They can't get through the strategic strong points where we are hitting them with heavy air power when needed, and the Iraqi's hold their ground because they need the water............

The Kurds have pushed them back in several areas, and some of the ISIS advances are now retreats..........

Ramping up the air campaign could turn a retreat into a rout..............which is needed............

Yet our Generals are saying ultimately ground forces will have to go in to evict them.

Actually your war casualties information is low from the sites I've visited. Total casualties, aka wounded are at around 50,000 coalition troops...........Doesn't include Contractor deaths and wounded.

I quoted the dead, and am not playing dumb on the casualties of War......................

and I put the data of why we went to War in the first place where almost 3,000 were killed in a matter of hours.

So, are you happy now..............You think we just ignore our losses which is BS.............

But here's the problem. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.

Anyone who thinks Radical Islam is confined to one country is a Naive fool.

Don't tell them that, they might learn things - and public education is a no no.

Here's the solution: They pay you $50 every time you open your mouth, that's how the 'free market' works. ;)

Infinitesimal evil!!!!! It's down to the molecular level.

I think if you are going to fight abstract concepts like "Radical Islam" or "Terror", you are really never going to get anywhere near a "Goal".

Iraq did not aid Al Qaeda. Iraq did not assist in 9/11. Iraq did not have weapons of Mass Destruction.

Saddam had just as much to fear from Al Qaeda as we did.

Instead, we toppled him, let the country fall into choas, and then wonder why we have a bigger problem than what we started with.

When Bush left office ISIL didn't own Northern Iraq.

After Obama pulled everyone out they took the place. Generals stated not to do this as they didn't think the Iraqi military to hold the place. The Generals were right and Obama was wrong.

Obama waited for a very long time before ordering air attacks there.............when it should have been done early on........instead of waiting until they were nearing Bagdad.

Infinitesimal evil!!!!! It's down to the molecular level.

I think if you are going to fight abstract concepts like "Radical Islam" or "Terror", you are really never going to get anywhere near a "Goal".

Iraq did not aid Al Qaeda. Iraq did not assist in 9/11. Iraq did not have weapons of Mass Destruction.

Saddam had just as much to fear from Al Qaeda as we did.

Instead, we toppled him, let the country fall into choas, and then wonder why we have a bigger problem than what we started with.
I guess the mass graves, torture chambers, and suppression of the majority there wasn't chaos...........perhaps organized tyranny................................

Side note, I didn't agree with a full invasion to begin with..............I stated then HIT THEM HARD AND FAST and LEAVE BEFORE THE DUST SETTLES......................Once we occupy any country there, we will get what Israel has put up with as long as they have been a country. Continual attacks, and never ending combat.

But please don't state that it was STABLE.................It's only stable because a tyrant held the place by fear.................

This WAR shouldn't have ever been fought at this time..............We should have ENDED IT in the FIRST GULF WAR...............when we had 500,000 troops there to take the place.......................everyone in back then that I knew wanted to FINISH IT.......................

When we don't FINISH FIGHTS they eventually come back to bite us in the ass.

Really? Are you saying that ISIL is entirely made up of 3 year olds?

Or maybe, you know, just maybe, ISIL is made up of the same guys who made up Al Qaeda in Iraq and the Sunni Tribes that Petreaus bribed to behave just long enough for us to retreat.

After Obama pulled everyone out they took the place. Generals stated not to do this as they didn't think the Iraqi military to hold the place. The Generals were right and Obama was wrong.

Guy, we've had this boring conversation. The IRAQIS wanted us out. They refuse to sign a status of Forces agreement. And this was demonstrated to you by a dozen posters and you still pretended it wasn't true.

I guess the mass graves, torture chambers, and suppression of the majority there wasn't chaos...........perhaps organized tyranny................................

Actually, what it was was 'none of our fucking business". Also known as "not our fucking problem."

Side note, I didn't agree with a full invasion to begin with..............I stated then HIT THEM HARD AND FAST and LEAVE BEFORE THE DUST SETTLES......................Once we occupy any country there, we will get what Israel has put up with as long as they have been a country. Continual attacks, and never ending combat.

Okay, that's what BUsh the Elder did. And it just made matters worse.

Really? Are you saying that ISIL is entirely made up of 3 year olds?

Or maybe, you know, just maybe, ISIL is made up of the same guys who made up Al Qaeda in Iraq and the Sunni Tribes that Petreaus bribed to behave just long enough for us to retreat.

Guy, we've had this boring conversation. The IRAQIS wanted us out. They refuse to sign a status of Forces agreement. And this was demonstrated to you by a dozen posters and you still pretended it wasn't true.

Actually, what it was was 'none of our fucking business". Also known as "not our fucking problem."

Okay, that's what BUsh the Elder did. And it just made matters worse.
ISIL isn't 3 year olds...........they splintered from Iraqi military, and a break up of Al Qaeda...................ISIL and ISIS are too radical for Al Qaeda..............saying they are screwing up Al Qaeda's global Jihad.

Wanting us to leave..............they wanted terms................but this could have been negotiated.............BUT OBAMA was all too happy to leave anyway......................

I don't want our people to stay there for FING ever...............but the CinC should have listened to the Generals that a Residual force should have stayed or what is happening now would happen.................

As far as Iraq telling us to leave................they did when Obama stated my way or the highway like he does with everything.............

It could have been negotiated had we had a real leader....................BUT WE DON'T.

Forum List

Back