Obama's Defense - Too Stupid Too Know He Was E-Mailing Hillary Private Server While Using Alias

and unless obama doesn't know what these alias names are, he's an "Idiot" for not knowing where the mail was going.

but last point - please tell me, would you give trump this same "leeway" you're giving obama? if not, then this is the problem we face today.

selective enforcement of rules.

I regularly call out bad arguments on both sides of the aisle. You know this. When people criticize Donald for stupid reasons, or with bad information, I'll speak against it.
then again - would you allow trump this same leeway with being ignorant of his e-mail situation?

If someone tried to go down such a rabbit hole I would point out that Donald is known to disdain email, which makes any he used an alias for his email suspect in the first place. Then I would point out that a president using an alias name I his email account is to be expected. Finally, I would point out that--like here--using an alias name on your email account has nothing to do with what you do or don't know about the recipient's server.
and i would like to simply point out this is a shitload of excuses for someone smart enough to be president of the US but not know what accounts are on his phone.

btw - a simple yes or no would have done but that wasn't possible i suppose.

You are making absolutely no sense. Do you even understand what you're complaining about?
On the contrary, he just destroyed your failed attempt to defend Barry and his own administration who declared he was too stupid to know what accounts were on his own phone...

:p

I regularly call out bad arguments on both sides of the aisle. You know this. When people criticize Donald for stupid reasons, or with bad information, I'll speak against it.
then again - would you allow trump this same leeway with being ignorant of his e-mail situation?

If someone tried to go down such a rabbit hole I would point out that Donald is known to disdain email, which makes any he used an alias for his email suspect in the first place. Then I would point out that a president using an alias name I his email account is to be expected. Finally, I would point out that--like here--using an alias name on your email account has nothing to do with what you do or don't know about the recipient's server.
and i would like to simply point out this is a shitload of excuses for someone smart enough to be president of the US but not know what accounts are on his phone.

You are making absolutely no sense. Do you even understand what you're complaining about?
On the contrary, he just destroyed your failed attempt to defend Barry and his own administration who declared he was too stupid to know what accounts were on his own phone...

You haven't even read your own link, have you? It's only four years old. That wasn't enough time for you?

This has nothing to do with accounts "on his phone" whatever you expect that to mean. As the article states, and as everyone has known for years now, Clinton used a personally hosted email server, and there were a small handful of emails between that inbox and Obama. Just because he emailed her doesn't mean he had information about her hosting setup.

You haven't even read your own link, have you? It's only four years old. That wasn't enough time for you?

This has nothing to do with accounts "on his phone" whatever you expect that to mean. As the article states, and as everyone has known for years now, Clinton used a personally hosted email server, and there were a small handful of emails between that inbox and Obama. Just because he emailed her doesn't mean he had information about her hosting setup.
Bwuhahahaha.....

And she did not attempt to delete 15k official subpoenaed documents, destroy subpoenaed devices, withheld sim cards, or try to wipe her server. As the FBI publicly stated, right....?!

Bwuhahahaha.....

And she did not attempt to delete 15k official subpoenaed documents, destroy subpoenaed devices, withheld sim cards, or try to wipe her server. As the FBI publicly stated, right....?!

Yet again you wander off into a sea of tangents and obsessive partisan lunacy, proving that so much as a teaspoon of information is more than enough to drown your intellect.

and unless obama doesn't know what these alias names are, he's an "Idiot" for not knowing where the mail was going.

but last point - please tell me, would you give trump this same "leeway" you're giving obama? if not, then this is the problem we face today.

yes.

you are making every excuse under the sun for obama to NOT know e-mail addresses. i simply don't believe you'd make the same excuses for trump. how can @clintonemail.com be a gov address?

never thought it was complex but hey - in talking to you we tend to get there quick.

Last edited:

Bwuhahahaha.....

Yet again you wander off into a sea of tangents and obsessive partisan lunacy, proving that so much as a teaspoon of information is more than enough to drown your intellect.
Hardly. I am pointimg out more criminal facts.

The fact that the FBI publicly declared they had recovered more than 15 K official subpoenaed documents Hillary tried to destroy is not a 'tangent'.

The fact that Obama lied to the media / nation by claiming he only learned about her server/e-mail through the media is neither trivial nor a 'tangent'.

As Ice stated, you are desperately attempting to use every excuse under the sun for Barry, no matter how ridiculous....but hey, that's what snowflakes are left with these days in the face of overwhelming evidence of Barry's administration's crimes...

Your continuous attempt to spin facts in defense of exposed criminals / traitors is pathetic...

Hardly. I am pointimg out more criminal facts.

You started this thread with the subject that Obama was allegedly too stupid to know he was emailing Clinton's private server. Your own link simply says that Obama did not know how the server was set up. You have not provided a single explanation for how Obama should have magically had such knowledge. Most of what you are saying seems to indicate you have absolutely no idea whatsoever how email works, because it's largely gibberish. If you have something that would imply Obama did have magical knowledge of how Clinton's server was set up, then cough it up. If all you have is gibberish that indicates you haven't a clue how email works, then you're best off to quietly disappear into the sunset.

Last edited:

FYI - no i was not. i had read somewhere obama had an account on the server in question and that was my basis for my questions. however, i can't find where i saw that so i have to back out of that since i can't back it up.

my bad, but that was my point of reference so i don't look as crazy as i was likely starting to look.

as for again the alias - having one means he knew it was there prior to telling everyone he never knew of the server. i consider that a lie but these days it isn't much of one. whatever happened it looks like they're digging into so we'll find out. whether we choose to believe what we're told in the coming months, different story. :)

Barry told reporters that he learned Hillary was using an illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured private server and personal e-mail account from the media when they broke the story.

It did not take long for it to be exposed that Barry had known about it much earlier because it was exposed that Barry had been e-mailing Hillary's private e-mail address on her own illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured private server.

After being BUSTED for doing so and lying about it, Barry and his team quickly back-tracked and came up with a lie to claim he had not lied to reporters / the American people. The lie they came up with, humorously, was perhaps the foundation for former FBI Comey's reason for not recommending Hillary be indicted for her crimes -- 'TOO STUPID TO KNOW' she was breaking laws.

Barry and his administration claimed Barry had not lied about not knowing Hillary was using her own private e-mail on her own illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured private server.

If you attempt to buy that bullshite for 1 second, one of the questions that should immediately pop into your mind is THIS:

If Barry was e-mailing Hillary using what he thought was her official US Govt / State Department E-Mail Address, WHY DID HE USE AN ALIAS TO DO SO?

How often did Barry send e-mails to his administration employees / Agency Directors via their official government e-mail addresses using an alias?

Hillary Clinton and Obama exchanged emails through her private account

"Barack Obama emailed Hillary Clinton several times at her personal email address, the White House said on Monday, while insisting the US president did not realise his secretary of state was operating an independent email system detached from government servers.

A day after Obama told an interviewer that he first learned details of Clinton’s unusual email arrangements from media reports, his press secretary confirmed that the president had none the less communicated with Clinton through her @clintonemail.com address."

Obama used a pseudonym in emails with Clinton, FBI documents reveal

"President Barack Obama used a pseudonym in email communications with Hillary Clinton and others, according to FBI records made public Friday."

Again, one of the main reasons the Democrats are attempting to oust US AG Barr while continuing to affect the exposed political coup against President Trump is because they know overwhelming evidence exists that exposes Democrat / Obama administration officials' crimes - to include the protection of Hillary Clinton from indictment / prosecution for her exposed / proven crimes - and that evidence trail leads all the way back to Obama.

I guess you think presidents and secretaries of state are obsessed with computer technology LOL. The whole email phony Scandal industry is a load of bull s***.

Which is worse?

Hillary having a private server?

Trump using a phone the Russians and the Chinese listen in on?

Trump giving away top-secret material to Russians in the oval office after he had the office cleared out so they couldn’t witness the transfer of secret information?

D4CxpxGXoAAmHip

To me, giving secret information to our country’s enemies and letting them listening to his phone calls are way worse than having a private server.

But hey, that’s just me.

Anyway, she’s been out of office for nearly 7 years. If something came of her private server, I think we would’ve seen it by now.

They have receptionist's and secretaries and staff to do all this crap.

Barry told reporters that he learned Hillary was using an illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured private server and personal e-mail account from the media when they broke the story.

It did not take long for it to be exposed that Barry had known about it much earlier because it was exposed that Barry had been e-mailing Hillary's private e-mail address on her own illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured private server.

After being BUSTED for doing so and lying about it, Barry and his team quickly back-tracked and came up with a lie to claim he had not lied to reporters / the American people. The lie they came up with, humorously, was perhaps the foundation for former FBI Comey's reason for not recommending Hillary be indicted for her crimes -- 'TOO STUPID TO KNOW' she was breaking laws.

Barry and his administration claimed Barry had not lied about not knowing Hillary was using her own private e-mail on her own illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured private server.

If you attempt to buy that bullshite for 1 second, one of the questions that should immediately pop into your mind is THIS:

If Barry was e-mailing Hillary using what he thought was her official US Govt / State Department E-Mail Address, WHY DID HE USE AN ALIAS TO DO SO?

How often did Barry send e-mails to his administration employees / Agency Directors via their official government e-mail addresses using an alias?

Hillary Clinton and Obama exchanged emails through her private account

"Barack Obama emailed Hillary Clinton several times at her personal email address, the White House said on Monday, while insisting the US president did not realise his secretary of state was operating an independent email system detached from government servers.

A day after Obama told an interviewer that he first learned details of Clinton’s unusual email arrangements from media reports, his press secretary confirmed that the president had none the less communicated with Clinton through her @clintonemail.com address."

Obama used a pseudonym in emails with Clinton, FBI documents reveal

"President Barack Obama used a pseudonym in email communications with Hillary Clinton and others, according to FBI records made public Friday."

Again, one of the main reasons the Democrats are attempting to oust US AG Barr while continuing to affect the exposed political coup against President Trump is because they know overwhelming evidence exists that exposes Democrat / Obama administration officials' crimes - to include the protection of Hillary Clinton from indictment / prosecution for her exposed / proven crimes - and that evidence trail leads all the way back to Obama.

It's cute watching Democrats ignore Democrat corruption.

Which is worse?

Trump giving away top-secret material to Russians in the oval office after he had the office cleared out so they couldn’t witness the transfer of secret information?

To me, giving secret information to our country’s enemies and letting them listening to his phone calls are way worse than having a private server.

But hey, that’s just me.

Anyway, she’s been out of office for nearly 7 years. If something came of her private server, I think we would’ve seen it by now.
what's more stupid - you blowing off all hillary did with "she had a server" yet you go into 12 year old 1st boner look at me stupid bullshit on trump.

you really need to get over your own anger issues.

And if you're President, it's standard for your email address to use an alias name. That way, if an email server does manage to be compromised, it won't be readily apparent that a particular account is the President.
IOW....

Obama didn't know his administration was completely corrupt.

THX

Which is worse?

D4CxpxGXoAAmHip

But hey, that’s just me.

Which is worse...

The FBI declaring they recovered more than 15K official subpoenaed documents Hillary tried to destroy or the FBI finding NO EVIDENCE / Mueller failing to prove guilt, secure an indictment, or get a conviction for Obstruction against Trump or anyone on his team?

Hillary actually did what snowflakes have falsely accused Trump of doing for the last 3 years, and overwhelming existing evidence has been exposed proving so

They have receptionist's and secretaries and staff to do all this crap.
.....more excuses....despite Barry's own WH explaining he was too stupid to be entrusted with encrypted classified devices.

you are making every excuse under the sun for obama to NOT know e-mail addresses. i simply don't believe you'd make the same excuses for trump. how can @clintonemail.com be a gov address?

never thought it was complex but hey - in talking to you we tend to get there quick.

Once again, you know full well that I call out both sides of the aisle for bullshit. But the problem here is that you want to peddle bullshit and project your partisan lunacy onto others.

These articles are from three and four years ago. Everything stated has been known for a long time. And really, all they indicate is that Obama emailed Clinton's personal email address a handful of times, and that at least one of these he emailed from an account of his own that used a pseudonym. Nothing therein indicates that Obama had knowledge of how Clinton's server was set up.

Did Obama even notice the domain? It wouldn't be a difficult mistake to not notice, but let's assume he did. Having a private domain does not mean it's on an unsecured server. The domain could have (relatively) easily been set up to point to a secured government server. And with some effort and coordination on her part, Clinton could (theoretically) have worked with government IT people to secure the personal server in her home. Personally, I would expect someone like Clinton to know better than to use such a domain without securing it first, and following through to put a preservation plan in place. At best, the information implies that Obama put too much faith in Clinton. I'd be tempted to say that it was irresponsible of Obama to assume Clinton would have done the right thing from the get-go. But realistically, given Clinton's experience and station, I would say that it was reasonable--actually I won't go that far--it wasn't unreasonable at the time for Obama to have expected Clinton to do the responsible thing.

Does Obama's use of a pseudonym tell us anything? Not in the slightest. It's a pretty standard and easy move to have an email address set up with a fake name. It's so easy it would almost be irresponsible for a President not to have one for certain circumstances. You may not be able to appreciate this, but almost everyone who has any public celebrity of some type has email addresses with pseudonyms. I have a couple myself. Imagine this...let's say I know you well enough that I'm willing to give you an email address that I use often enough that it basically gives you direct, timely communication access. But sometimes there might times you copy someone else on an email, and I don't want that third party to know who I really am. Or maybe I send you an email that you might need/want to discuss with someone else, and I'm okay with that. But I don't want those other people to be able to look at and say "Oh boy, look whose email address I have now!" I can appreciate that this isn't something that you would normally have to think about. But it's a fact of life for those of us who hold some amount of public interest. At the end of the day, Obama using a pseudonym is pretty mundane.

So trying to twist this all into some kind of smoking gun that Obama knew about Clinton's unsecured private server is just as ridiculous as Democrats wanting to review Donald's taxes for evidence of Russian financial ties. Does the OP really think that he's just so damn smart that three years later he put these two pieces together to figure out some magical truth that has eluded everyone in the meantime? Give me a fucking break.

And all of that ignores the obvious question of why in the hell would it matter at this point? Obama is not President anymore. He's been out of office for more than two years. The whole idea is as stupid as Democrats spending Obama's years complaining about Bush.

Once again, you know full well that I call out both sides of the aisle for bullshit. But the problem here is that you want to peddle bullshit and project your partisan lunacy onto others.

These articles are from three and four years ago. Everything stated has been known for a long time. And really, all they indicate is that Obama emailed Clinton's personal email address a handful of times, and that at least one of these he emailed from an account of his own that used a pseudonym. Nothing therein indicates that Obama had knowledge of how Clinton's server was set up.

Did Obama even notice the domain? It wouldn't be a difficult mistake to not notice, but let's assume he did. Having a private domain does not mean it's on an unsecured server. The domain could have (relatively) easily been set up to point to a secured government server. And with some effort and coordination on her part, Clinton could (theoretically) have worked with government IT people to secure the personal server in her home. Personally, I would expect someone like Clinton to know better than to use such a domain without securing it first, and following through to put a preservation plan in place. At best, the information implies that Obama put too much faith in Clinton. I'd be tempted to say that it was irresponsible of Obama to assume Clinton would have done the right thing from the get-go. But realistically, given Clinton's experience and station, I would say that it was reasonable--actually I won't go that far--it wasn't unreasonable at the time for Obama to have expected Clinton to do the responsible thing.

Does Obama's use of a pseudonym tell us anything? Not in the slightest. It's a pretty standard and easy move to have an email address set up with a fake name. It's so easy it would almost be irresponsible for a President not to have one for certain circumstances. You may not be able to appreciate this, but almost everyone who has any public celebrity of some type has email addresses with pseudonyms. I have a couple myself. Imagine this...let's say I know you well enough that I'm willing to give you an email address that I use often enough that it basically gives you direct, timely communication access. But sometimes there might times you copy someone else on an email, and I don't want that third party to know who I really am. Or maybe I send you an email that you might need/want to discuss with someone else, and I'm okay with that. But I don't want those other people to be able to look at and say "Oh boy, look whose email address I have now!" I can appreciate that this isn't something that you would normally have to think about. But it's a fact of life for those of us who hold some amount of public interest. At the end of the day, Obama using a pseudonym is pretty mundane.

So trying to twist this all into some kind of smoking gun that Obama knew about Clinton's unsecured private server is just as ridiculous as Democrats wanting to review Donald's taxes for evidence of Russian financial ties. Does the OP really think that he's just so damn smart that three years later he put these two pieces together to figure out some magical truth that has eluded everyone in the meantime? Give me a fucking break.

And all of that ignores the obvious question of why in the hell would it matter at this point? Obama is not President anymore. He's been out of office for more than two years. The whole idea is as stupid as Democrats spending Obama's years complaining about Bush.
once again you know i try to avoid partisan bullshit. we can all get wrapped up in it but the ONLY thing i'm asking for is if you'd give trump this same consideration.

when a simple yes or no would be fine, you give me war and peace and STILL don't answer the question. HOWEVER i'm pretty sure you'd not give trump this same bend-around-your-ass excuses for ignorance.

and i believe obama led the charge on blame-bush.

Obama's Defense - Too Stupid Too Know He Was E-Mailing Hillary Private Server While Using Alias

His defense actually works, Obama is a stupid moron.
All of these people including condoleezza Rice and general what's-his-name didn't give a s*** about emails, just the way to communicate. They had security. you people are brainwashed functional morons.

Forum List

Back