Beto's Worst Enemy.Obviously,It's His "Befuddled Face".Looks Like A Naive Fast Food Worker.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
And remember in the early days how the MSM used to gloat over Roberto? I recall some guest/or/commentator on PMS-NBC saying something along the lines that he lights up a room/the next Obama,,etc. ect. :laughing0301:
Now we all know that these dolts/liberal commentators are/were being told to say these things, just like they do on CNN.
And now Roberto is back in the "0 Per-Cent Club".
But look at his face,, Was he in the movie "Dude Where's My Car?" ,,was Beto in an episode of Beevis&Butthead?,,He looks like a confused 16 year old boy who has just moved on to the real world, yet still has the mentality of a 10 year old and needs mommy to assist him.
If there ever was a Democrat running for president with that "Duhh/Derrr" look.
It's Beto.
:omg:

he's got that look, like when a teacher asks a 14 year old boy,,Can you name the country that lies north of the united states?

The guy is flat out strange. I would be afraid to leave him in a room with my grand kids. What is it with the democrat party? First Beto and then America's crazy uncle.

The guy is flat out strange. I would be afraid to leave him in a room with my grand kids. What is it with the democrat party? First Beto and then America's crazy uncle.
he has the same problem moochelle always had, they cant do anything to his face to make him look normal

Forum List

Back