Obama's Defense - Too Stupid Too Know He Was E-Mailing Hillary Private Server While Using Alias

If Barry was e-mailing Hillary using what he thought was her official US Govt / State Department E-Mail Address, WHY DID HE USE AN ALIAS TO DO SO?

Because that's a standard security procedure. Why are you so stupid?
sorry - but it is a valid question. the ONLY way he has an account on his phone, computer or whatever he uses for hillary's server is if someone put it there. if not him, his staff.

so if obama didn't know (unlikely) then yes, he's technically an idiot on this matter because of the fact you have to check different inboxes to even SEE this messages.

[email protected] will have an inbox
[email protected] will have an inbox

he has to manually move from one to another regardless of how many he has setup on his phone. now if someone went through the steps of fw'ing the mail to his *.gov address then it's an effort to hide the fact he's on that server.

there are some things you simply can't get around by going NU UNH in denial.

not sure easy65's question was asked in proper technical terms, but obama would know replying to a *.com is NOT government in nature now wouldn't he? unless it's like hillary not knowing *C* on documents means classified.

Last edited:
If Barry was e-mailing Hillary using what he thought was her official US Govt / State Department E-Mail Address, WHY DID HE USE AN ALIAS TO DO SO?

WHY ARE YOU SUCH A LIAR?!

You're so full of shit!

Standard Security Practices involve using ENCRYPTED COMMUNICATION DEVICES, NOT USING ALIASESES AND PRIVATE E-MAILS / SERVERS TO GET AROUND LEGAL COMPLIANCE WITH THE FOIA & FEDERAL RECORDS ACT!

I like how trumpers both like to label Obama as the dumbest president in history while also claiming he is a brilliant evil mastermind who was able to break every law on the books for 8 years and not get a single indictment or conviction -- while also forcing republicans to investigate, indict and convict people in their own party's presidential campaign and administration....

And everyday one of these Trumpers will make an OP saying "Anyday now, Obama is going to jail" -- only to have to admit --- "Obama is protected, nothing will happen to him" --- protected by who?

And how is someone so "dumb" able to have all of this power and protection?
Isn't that essentially what you lefties claim about Trump? On the one hand, you call him stupid. On the other hand you accuse him of pulling off the theft of an election from the smartest woman in the world, then being brilliant enough to escape justice after a two year investigation by a hand picked prosecutor with 40 FBI agents and unlimited funds.
Trump is stupid.......no one ever called him a brilliant mastermind.....You don't lose 1 billion dollars in 10 years by being a brilliant mastermind, you don't get half your campaign and admin indicted because of being a brilliant mastermind..

What Trump did that was smart was switch over to being a so-called conservative...co-opted the racist Obama birther conspiracy to appeal to that coveted racist conservative base... why?? because he knows those people are the easiest to con -- and he ALSO knows other republicans in the Senate and Congress will do everything in their power to protect him -- why? Because they are depraved.....

No one called Bush a brilliant mastermind either but he had all of you fucks carrying water for him for 8 years -- but now you folks suddenly pretend you never supported him...

And even with all of that -- Obama still is the one who got them to investigate Trump...according to you

And even with all of that -- Obama still is the one who got them to investigate Trump...according to you
The illegal 'investigation' has been exposed as a failed coup attempt, NOT an 'investigation'.

And TRUMP is 'stupid'?

According to Comey it was HILLARY who was 'too stupid' to know she was breaking laws, and, according to Barry & his WH, it was OBAMA who was 'too stupud' to know he was illegally communicating with Hillary through her private e-mail / server while using an alias to get around the FOIA & Federal Records Act....

I like how trumpers both like to label Obama as the dumbest president in history while also claiming he is a brilliant evil mastermind who was able to break every law on the books for 8 years and not get a single indictment or conviction -- while also forcing republicans to investigate, indict and convict people in their own party's presidential campaign and administration....

And everyday one of these Trumpers will make an OP saying "Anyday now, Obama is going to jail" -- only to have to admit --- "Obama is protected, nothing will happen to him" --- protected by who?

Isn't that essentially what you lefties claim about Trump? On the one hand, you call him stupid. On the other hand you accuse him of pulling off the theft of an election from the smartest woman in the world, then being brilliant enough to escape justice after a two year investigation by a hand picked prosecutor with 40 FBI agents and unlimited funds.
Trump is stupid.......no one ever called him a brilliant mastermind.....You don't lose 1 billion dollars in 10 years by being a brilliant mastermind, you don't get half your campaign and admin indicted because of being a brilliant mastermind..

What Trump did that was smart was switch over to being a so-called conservative...co-opted the racist Obama birther conspiracy to appeal to that coveted racist conservative base... why?? because he knows those people are the easiest to con -- and he ALSO knows other republicans in the Senate and Congress will do everything in their power to protect him -- why? Because they are depraved.....

No one called Bush a brilliant mastermind either but he had all of you fucks carrying water for him for 8 years -- but now you folks suddenly pretend you never supported him...

We don't believe you anymore. Get violent. Kill people, go ahead. It doesn't matter.

You're so full of shit!

Standard Security Practices involve using ENCRYPTED COMMUNICATION DEVICES, NOT USING ALIASESES AND PRIVATE E-MAILS / SERVERS TO GET AROUND LEGAL COMPLIANCE WITH THE FOIA & FEDERAL RECORDS ACT!

And if you're President, it's standard for your email address to use an alias name. That way, if an email server does manage to be compromised, it won't be readily apparent that a particular account is the President.

Barry told reporters that he learned Hillary was using an illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured private server and personal e-mail account from the media when they broke the story.

It did not take long for it to be exposed that Barry had known about it much earlier because it was exposed that Barry had been e-mailing Hillary's private e-mail address on her own illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured private server.

After being BUSTED for doing so and lying about it, Barry and his team quickly back-tracked and came up with a lie to claim he had not lied to reporters / the American people. The lie they came up with, humorously, was perhaps the foundation for former FBI Comey's reason for not recommending Hillary be indicted for her crimes -- 'TOO STUPID TO KNOW' she was breaking laws.

Barry and his administration claimed Barry had not lied about not knowing Hillary was using her own private e-mail on her own illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured private server.

If you attempt to buy that bullshite for 1 second, one of the questions that should immediately pop into your mind is THIS:

How often did Barry send e-mails to his administration employees / Agency Directors via their official government e-mail addresses using an alias?

Hillary Clinton and Obama exchanged emails through her private account

"Barack Obama emailed Hillary Clinton several times at her personal email address, the White House said on Monday, while insisting the US president did not realise his secretary of state was operating an independent email system detached from government servers.

A day after Obama told an interviewer that he first learned details of Clinton’s unusual email arrangements from media reports, his press secretary confirmed that the president had none the less communicated with Clinton through her @clintonemail.com address."

Obama used a pseudonym in emails with Clinton, FBI documents reveal

"President Barack Obama used a pseudonym in email communications with Hillary Clinton and others, according to FBI records made public Friday."

Again, one of the main reasons the Democrats are attempting to oust US AG Barr while continuing to affect the exposed political coup against President Trump is because they know overwhelming evidence exists that exposes Democrat / Obama administration officials' crimes - to include the protection of Hillary Clinton from indictment / prosecution for her exposed / proven crimes - and that evidence trail leads all the way back to Obama.

Obama was too stupid to know?

I guess most will believe this, unfortunately.

The meat puppet faggot was a complete disaster. He reduced the quality and standing of our federal government into a turd world banana republic. The only difference is that we have a 2nd Amendment to keep corrupt commissars from "disappearing us" or collectivizing our shit.

I hope Trump can purge enough liberal parasites from DC to return it to at least a semi-respectable entity. I think in the 2nd term you will see a lot of marxist democrook drones thrown out of government and a lot of agencies rolled back if not eliminated entirely.

For instance, why do we have a "Bureau of Indian Affairs"? Last I looked they we contained.

Yes, but they have liquor and gambling. That alone should qualify for a Bureau.

That's an interesting question. It's similar to the left's claims that Bush was simultaneously the dumbest man on the planet AND able to fool every single intelligence agency on the planet and all Congressional Democrats.

You're so full of shit!

And if you're President, it's standard for your email address to use an alias name. That way, if an email server does manage to be compromised, it won't be readily apparent that a particular account is the President.
and unless obama doesn't know what these alias names are, he's an "Idiot" for not knowing where the mail was going.

but last point - please tell me, would you give trump this same "leeway" you're giving obama? if not, then this is the problem we face today.

selective enforcement of rules.

You're so full of shit!

and unless obama doesn't know what these alias names are, he's an "Idiot" for not knowing where the mail was going.

but last point - please tell me, would you give trump this same "leeway" you're giving obama? if not, then this is the problem we face today.

I regularly call out bad arguments on both sides of the aisle. You know this. When people criticize Donald for stupid reasons, or with bad information, I'll speak against it.

You're so full of shit!

I regularly call out bad arguments on both sides of the aisle. You know this. When people criticize Donald for stupid reasons, or with bad information, I'll speak against it.
then again - would you allow trump this same leeway with being ignorant of his e-mail situation?

You're so full of shit!

then again - would you allow trump this same leeway with being ignorant of his e-mail situation?
The answer is 'NO'.

You're so full of shit!

If someone tried to go down such a rabbit hole I would point out that Donald is known to disdain email, which makes any he used an alias for his email suspect in the first place. Then I would point out that a president using an alias name I his email account is to be expected. Finally, I would point out that--like here--using an alias name on your email account has nothing to do with what you do or don't know about the recipient's server.

You're so full of shit!

If someone tried to go down such a rabbit hole I would point out that Donald is known to disdain email, which makes any he used an alias for his email suspect in the first place. Then I would point out that a president using an alias name I his email account is to be expected. Finally, I would point out that--like here--using an alias name on your email account has nothing to do with what you do or don't know about the recipient's server.
and i would like to simply point out this is a shitload of excuses for someone smart enough to be president of the US but not know what accounts are on his phone.

btw - a simple yes or no would have done but that wasn't possible i suppose.

and i would like to simply point out this is a shitload of excuses for someone smart enough to be president of the US but not know what accounts are on his phone.

btw - a simple yes or no would have done but that wasn't possible i suppose.

You are making absolutely no sense. Do you even understand what you're complaining about?

Forum List

Back