Obama's Arrogant, Elitist, Narcissist, Self Rears It's Ugly Head Again...

Good advice for Perry, another dis-uniter it seems.

:lol:

This from the assholes who brought us " they bring a knife, we bring a gun" and "I want you to argue with them and get in their face".

I love civility from the left. But dear lord almighty, you are such wussies now if Obama is your glorious leader.

EDIT TO ADD; I'd be so embarrassed if he was my glorious leader. Jimmy Carter looks like a super hero next to this guy.

Why would you bring a knife in the first place?

Obama To Perry: "Be A Little More Careful About What You Say"

WOLF BLITZER, HOST, CNN'S "THE SITUATION ROOM": Rick Perry, the governor of Texas, Republican presidential candidate now, says, the men and women of the United States military want someone who's worn the uniform. He says he served in the Air Force.

Do you see a comment like that, that he makes, referring to you, as disrespectful to the commander in chief?

BARACK OBAMA, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: You know, Mr. Perry just got into the presidential race. I think that everybody who runs for president, it probably takes them a little bit of time before they start realizing that this isn't like running for governor or running for senator or running for Congress, and you've got to be a little more careful about what you say.

Obama To Perry: "Be A Little More Careful About What You Say" | RealClearPolitics

words only matter depending on who is saying what against whom.

WOLF BLITZER, HOST, CNN'S "THE SITUATION ROOM": Rick Perry, the governor of Texas, Republican presidential candidate now, says, the men and women of the United States military want someone who's worn the uniform. He says he served in the Air Force.

Do you see a comment like that, that he makes, referring to you, as disrespectful to the commander in chief?

BARACK OBAMA, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: You know, Mr. Perry just got into the presidential race. I think that everybody who runs for president, it probably takes them a little bit of time before they start realizing that this isn't like running for governor or running for senator or running for Congress, and you've got to be a little more careful about what you say.

Obama To Perry: "Be A Little More Careful About What You Say" | RealClearPolitics

thanks for that tremendous insight

Good advice for Perry, another dis-uniter it seems.

This from the assholes who brought us " they bring a knife, we bring a gun" and "I want you to argue with them and get in their face".

I love civility from the left. But dear lord almighty, you are such wussies now if Obama is your glorious leader.

EDIT TO ADD; I'd be so embarrassed if he was my glorious leader. Jimmy Carter looks like a super hero next to this guy.

well to be honest I have a knife I carry, but I also carry a gun.

thanks for that tremendous insight

you're welcome I'll be sending you the bill.

Wow, i missed that today.......Obama's an idiot.

Did they show Blitzer after the interview get on his knees and fellate Obama to a "happy ending"?........'cause you know it happened!:cool:

I'm continually impressed by how unflappable he is, regardless of how obnoxious, personal, and disrespectable the shit-flingers get. Kudos, Obama.

The blame game king? unflappable? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He blames Scott bathroom tissues for his inability to wipe his own ass! ....... :cuckoo:

Just WHAT does this ARROGANT little SHIT think he's going to do? ARREST someone for SPEAKING AGAINST HIM?

FUCK OBAMA! He makes me want to PUKE. I wouldn't PISS on the sons a bitch if he was on FIRE.
He probably would if he could but the problem with that he would over 70 percent of the nation in jail LOL If he put everyone in jail that said something negative about him.

Obama is a idiot. No question about it....The guy is the biggest laughing stock on earth since Carter and the whole world laughs at him. The guy is a clown!

obama maybe a lot of things but he is no idiot, He's a cold hearted calculating man everything he has done has been on purpose, he maneuvers his position with the political winds. giving half truths when needed and outright lying the rest of the time.

Holy crap--Obama is telling Perry to be "careful" about what he says---:lol: Just how much authority does Barack Obama think he has? How many times has Barack Obama insulted the tea party in this country--with comments that he wasn't "careful" saying--:cuckoo:

Are you kidding??? Obama has insulted the tea party??? If he has, good for him!!! He has put up with insults and innuendos since the 2008 campaign. The things that have been said about him are terrible, not to mention untruthful. Screw the tea party and the horses they rode in on. They are nothing but low information voters with not an ounce of common sense.

well to be honest I have a knife I carry, but I also carry a gun.

That's just like giving dynamite to a fool. A gun. That friggin' figures. All the idiots need guns. :cuckoo:

I've never seen so many low life nothings in one thread.
Ahhhhhhhh, you're just pissed because you dumbasses voted for an abject failure, who is rightfully on the ropes, and about to be ko'd back to the 'burbs of Chicago come '12.

But hey, that's what happens when a bunch of uninformed morons vote for a smooth talker who never led a damn thing in his life, had nothing more than a sappy assed campaign slogan, and was an empty suit to begin with.

Bam! Like a gang bang of hate.
He was just giving a good peice of advice and you rabid Obama haters coulda no wait to tear into another inflated ass of a thread.

I've never seen so many low life nothings in one thread.
Ahhhhhhhh, you're just pissed because you dumbasses voted for an abject failure, who is rightfully on the ropes, and about to be ko'd back to the 'burbs of Chicago come '12.

But hey, that's what happens when a bunch of uninformed morons vote for a smooth talker who never led a damn thing in his life, had nothing more than a sappy assed campaign slogan, and was an empty suit to begin with.

Oh, shut up, you pompous ass. You should be such a failure. Once again, you post totally useless crap. Go to bed.

Forum List

Back