Obama's a Crybaby...

You're judgement hurts a little but overall I'm unaffected, glad you could get that off your chest and I still have the right to say how I feel also.

I know you're unaffected. You have no soul.

How you pretend to feel has nothing to do with the event.

Did you read or watch the reports - where parents and emergency workers described the carnage? See, tv is very glossed over, you'll have a clean, tidy human lying still, with a red spot on their shirt. In real life some of those babies had their faces blown off. Some were basically cut in two. Nearly all of them saw classmates blown away before they themselves were murdered.

And because you have no soul nor capacity for empathy you think no one else can. It's clear that there are others here that have "feelings" like yours. But most of us feel genuine sadness and dismay that such a thing can happen.

The President isn't a crybaby. He's not using the victims for any wingnut-imagined agenda.

You mutants need to go back to being ignored lowest-common-denominator white trash and quit thinking you have an equal voice with your betters.

You are wrong Grandma. Nothing that Obama proposed would have saved a single child's life. It is all show business for him. Everyone feels the pain for those children that were killed by an insane dirtbag that killed his own Mother to get her legally purchased guns, so get with the program.

Poor little guy, can't pass his gun laws by negotiating a resolution in Congress so he cries like a spoiled little boob.

No wonder the world thinks he's a joke and Americans are embarrassed by him.
Personally...seeing him shed tears moved me. I liked his speech.

You notice he really tries to push out some genuine tears for the camera, but can't...he doesn't produce a tear until his fingers touch under his eyes.

Physically producing genuine tears is one of the most difficult challenges for actors, especially those who perform live on stage. Actors can use memories of intense experiences in order to elicit tears that spring from real emotions. However, some actors use other "tricks" to generate watery eyes.

How do they cry on movies and television?

TV and film actors have the benefit of working with an entire crew of technicians and artists. Although some movie stars utilize some of the techniques mentioned above, many actors opt for an easier solution: menthol.

An Actor's Guide to Making Yourself Cry on Cue

Yes, like Glen Beck.

Shedding tears over 1st graders and their deaths is easy to do if one has emotion. He did. Benghazi was an awful thing, but I did not cry. San Bernadino, I did not cry although I was very angry and upset. See a kitten or a puppy being abused or hurt...I flood.

He was sincere in his grief thinking about those children. But, believe what you want. I liked his speech and his tears made me sad.

Shedding tears over 1st graders and their deaths is easy to do if one has emotion. He did. Benghazi was an awful thing, but I did not cry. San Bernadino, I did not cry although I was very angry and upset. See a kitten or a puppy being abused or hurt...I flood.

He was sincere in his grief thinking about those children. But, believe what you want. I liked his speech and his tears made me sad.

The point is he didn't have to mention those kids. Nothing he proposed would have made any difference ;in the outcome of that tragedy. But he sure would like for you to think so.

CX_rGtjWsAAqm8B.jpg

The point is he didn't have to mention those kids. Nothing he proposed would have made any difference ;in the outcome of that tragedy. But he sure would like for you to think so.
The point is, he DID mention those kids because they were victims to a gun attack and were part of the topic just as San Bern was, The theater, etc. And thinking about the children made him tear up. Finding excuses, making fun of him for having heart about those little kids is just....warped.

Yet another thread of mentally retarded RWNJ's who are obviously jobless or on benefits with all the time they have to whine here, who cry AND kill people over the unborn, but who think crying over actual live children is weak, who STILL can't enumerate one single solitary part of the executive orders passed that they actually disagree with.

Idiots.

Yet another thread of mentally retarded RWNJ's who are obviously jobless or on benefits with all the time they have to whine here, who cry AND kill people over the unborn, but who think crying over actual live children is weak, who STILL can't enumerate one single solitary part of the executive orders passed that they actually disagree with.

Idiots.
Except his water works were fake and staged.

Poor little guy, can't pass his gun laws by negotiating a resolution in Congress so he cries like a spoiled little boob.

No wonder the world thinks he's a joke and Americans are embarrassed by him.
Personally...seeing him shed tears moved me. I liked his speech.

I didn't see the whole speech but to me enforcing the laws that are on the books seems like the best way to go. Further restrictions on gun ownership of non-threatening citizens really does nothing of value other than threaten their 2nd amendment rights, promote gun sales and increase the cost of self protection.

Eh, I have no trust in Obama's actions or words,

You're judgement hurts a little but overall I'm unaffected, glad you could get that off your chest and I still have the right to say how I feel also.

I know you're unaffected. You have no soul.

How you pretend to feel has nothing to do with the event.

Did you read or watch the reports - where parents and emergency workers described the carnage? See, tv is very glossed over, you'll have a clean, tidy human lying still, with a red spot on their shirt. In real life some of those babies had their faces blown off. Some were basically cut in two. Nearly all of them saw classmates blown away before they themselves were murdered.

And because you have no soul nor capacity for empathy you think no one else can. It's clear that there are others here that have "feelings" like yours. But most of us feel genuine sadness and dismay that such a thing can happen.

The President isn't a crybaby. He's not using the victims for any wingnut-imagined agenda.

You mutants need to go back to being ignored lowest-common-denominator white trash and quit thinking you have an equal voice with your betters.

It is truly a sad picture.

Its about a month's work in Chicago. But, they are steady....its every month...back in Obama's old neighborhood....and the same in every other rotting Democrat Run city in the North.

Maybe you should post this sad pasquinade at the end of every week to honor the carnage Democratic Policies in the big cities have wrought.

Maybe Obama ought to have a Cry Day for all the dead in Chicago...say every two weeks.

They didn't look fake to me (the tears). It only happened when he flashed back in his mind of those little kids. Dead. 1st graders.
And, he said in his speech he "gets" the 2nd amendment and has no intention of disarming people because it is our right to have weapons. He said he just wants some newer policies on WHO gets those weapons. I can't find fault with that.

Has anyone seen people wipe away tears with the tip of their fingers? He was wiping menthol under his eyes, imho.
Oh come on. Really? Sigh.

I am in a much happier frame of mind today and this thread is threatening that, so...............y'all think what you like.

/unsub

Obie still trying to define some kind of legacy..........will there be more political liberal kubuki tears by him before his reign of 'hopeless change' is over?
Stay tuned.........

Has anyone seen people wipe away tears with the tip of their fingers? He was wiping menthol under his eyes, imho.
Oh come on. Really? Sigh.

I am in a much happier frame of mind today and this thread is threatening that, so...............y'all think what you like.

/unsub
I would prefer to think it was genuine, Gracie, because the alternative is just disgraceful, but I'm afraid it simply looked utterly fake to me, and how he was wiping the tears was completely unatural - I suspect because he was stinging his eyes with menthol or something similar. We will just have to agree to differ here, I guess.

Forum List

Back